RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Travelling to Trondheim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woggo
Junior

PostPosted: 22.06.2003 18:46    Post subject: Travelling to Trondheim Reply with quote

I'm a Bohs fan - can I first of all apologize for my inability to speak Norwegian Razz Embarassed

I'm not jumping the gun - I think we'll have a very tie game against the Belarussian team - but I'm looking into travel arrangements to Trondheim in the hope that we get there! It seems to be quite awkward to get to. I live in Glasgow so I'll be travelling from here. I can get very cheap flights to Oslo, but would I be right in saying that it would be expensive and time consuming to get from there to Trondheim? The cheapest flights I can find from here to Trondheim are through Amsterdam with KLM - I'll be happy enough to do that but I just thought I'd see if anyone there knows a better way to travel between Scotland and Trondheim (or even Ireland and Trondheim). How did the Rosenborg fans get to Dublin for the Shelbourne game 2 years ago?

Anyway, here's hoping we get through, I'm really looking forward to going there - our last trip to Scandinavia was to Halmstad and it was excellent so you have a lot to live up to Smile
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.06.2003 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should get a cheap flight to Oslo. From there you can travel with Norway's new low-fare airline, Norwegian. Prices from just 290 NOK (around £25) for one way.

You can also travel with bus or train. The distance Oslo - Trondheim is around 500 km.
Woggo
Junior

PostPosted: 23.06.2003 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, I'll look into it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb