RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Your arrogance makes me smile

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandinista
Junior

PostPosted: 26.07.2003 05:01    Post subject: Your arrogance makes me smile Reply with quote

really it does. Its great that both your fans and your coaching staff seem to think that you will roll us over easily. And you base this on the fact that you beat Shels 3-1 a couple of years ago.

For all of you that are coming to Dublin for the first leg. Enjoy the trip. Because its the last one you will be making into Europe this year.

Arrogance doesnt pay. Truth is that both sides are evenly matched. But with Rosenborg seemingly so complacent the upper hand will lie with us.

Trust me, whether or not you know anything about Bohs or Irish football before this game, you will certainly remebers us for a long long time afterwards.

THE BIG CLUB are on the march.

PS

i will be travelling to the game in Trondheim. So if any Rosenborg fans wish me to send them postcards from Coruna they can give me their address when i go to the game.
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 28.07.2003 16:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to be kidding! We may be arrogant but at least we stay in touch with reality! Bohemians! Hah! You are an Irish club for gods sake! You have no chance against us. This has nothing to do with our great CL pedigree we are just a superior club that will win!
Bohs Bhoy
Junior

PostPosted: 28.07.2003 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the same attitude that Rangers had in 1984 and we beat them 3-2,thats the same attitude Aberdeen had in 2000 and we beat them 2-0 at pittordrie,thats the same attitude Kaiserlauthen had in 2000 and we beat them in Germany,underestimate the BOHS at your peril,roll on wednesday. Very Happy
RBKcanada wrote:
You have to be kidding! We may be arrogant but at least we stay in touch with reality! Bohemians! Hah! You are an Irish club for gods sake! You have no chance against us. This has nothing to do with our great CL pedigree we are just a superior club that will win!

RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 29.07.2003 05:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is stopping you from dreaming the dream. It's not going to happen for you. You should be content with getting this far. The fun ends hear though. Not only will Bohemians lose but they won't score a goal!

Reality is Mighty Mighty Rosenborg!
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 29.07.2003 05:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is stopping you from dreaming the dream. It's not going to happen for you. You should be content with getting this far. The fun ends hear though. Not only will Bohemians lose but they won't score a goal!

Reality is Mighty Mighty Rosenborg!
Glorius
Junior

PostPosted: 29.07.2003 17:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

...........dere får bare jatte i vei om hvor gode rosenborg er... personlig syns jeg at posisjonen som Bohemians er i nå, minner mye om der Rosenborg var for 10 år siden.. alle lo av oss....Ikke at jeg tror Bohemians skal kunne kvalifisere seg for cl i 8 år på rad fremmover, men det er faktisk 11 mot 11 ute på banen, og nivået i internasjonal fotball er såppas jevnt at mann aldri vet hva som skjer....

Jeg tror ikke bohemians blir noen kasteball i det hele tatt.. så får vi se..

Glorius - som ikke orker skrive på engelsk
DundalkFan
Junior

PostPosted: 30.07.2003 01:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg < Bohemians.

3-1 on agg. to Bohemians as I said. Just because you scraped past Shels doesn't mean anything. The eircom league has improved by nearly 400% since then. By the way, Bohemians also beat Tottenham Hotspur fairly easily this year by 3-1. And the Spurs team even commented on how good Bohemians were then.

Here is the link if you don't believe me...
http://www.spurs.co.uk/ar...%2D1+Spurs

Come on Dundalk!
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 31.07.2003 01:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Bohemians supporters where are you? As expected you lost was it everything you thought it would be. You put up a good fight but Rosenborg are just too good!!!
DundalkFan
Junior

PostPosted: 31.07.2003 02:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBKcanada wrote:
Well Bohemians supporters where are you? As expected you lost was it everything you thought it would be. You put up a good fight but Rosenborg are just too good!!!

Yeah? Just because you scored with the only chance Bohemains gave you means what? Bohemains were unlucky, they had two shots that just scraped past the post. Count yourselves lucky to win. Remember, the tie is not over any you have only scored one away goal. All Bohemians need to do is beat you with two goals or more and they are through. Don't count your chickens yet.

By the way, your team does not impress me at all. People were giving you too much respect before the game and so were Bohs, don't expect that respect in Trondheim. I reckon Bohs will win 2-1 next Wednesday.
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 31.07.2003 04:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well near misses don't count in the UEFA scheme of things yet. It still ended 1-0 and I'd bet the farm that you won't be scoring in Trondheim either. Bohs chance came and went! There is always next year.

Mighty Mighty Rosenborg!!!!
DundalkFan
Junior

PostPosted: 31.07.2003 05:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBKcanada wrote:
Well near misses don't count in the UEFA scheme of things yet. It still ended 1-0 and I'd bet the farm that you won't be scoring in Trondheim either. Bohs chance came and went! There is always next year.

Mighty Mighty Rosenborg!!!!

Two Bohs away goals should do it. And I know near misses don't count, but the way you are going on you would think that Rosenborg were beating Bohemains 7-0 or something. You had a lucky victory. Bohs will do the business in Norway.
fubar
Veteran

PostPosted: 31.07.2003 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her er en fin artikkel fra The Examiner:

http://www.examiner.ie/pp...k0lQvU.asp

"...Rosenborg had the pedigree and the class you would expect from a club with such a distinguished history in the Champions? League. Eleven consecutive national league titles in Norway afforded them a consistent passage into the preliminary rounds and the worldly-wise benefits were all too apparent.

They have successfully negotiated the early rounds to make it through to the league series of the competition for eight years in a row and it was easy to see why. No team has had such an unbroken tenancy amongst the elite of Europe.

They invested their football with such a sense of urgency that there was a real sense of purpose and a marvellous tempo to their work.

Their one-touch passing movements were a delight to watch and a real sense of frustration for Bohs. The Irish champions were never short of spirit and were always prepared to punish themselves in an effort to stay the pace but they were always second best and forced to chase the ball for long periods..." Wink
irish rover
Junior

PostPosted: 31.07.2003 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosenborg were not as good as expected,'too good' no way,ye were good but not too good.bohs will score next week but you most likely will go through but don't book your flight yet as football is a funny old game.bohs will come out next week with no pressure on them so that is more of a worry do you than us.anyway what did you think of the match and bobby ryan who pissed all over your players.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb