RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Transfers: News, rumours and suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rod
Proff

PostPosted: 05.08.2009 00:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guastavino is obviously no longer a possibillity as our "friends" in rainy-west has signed him. If thats a good or bad thing, i do not fully agree with myself.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.12.2009 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any players we should look at here? Tore Reginiussen?

List of Tippeligaen Bosman's

Sure is going to be weird coming up against three relative newcomers next year in Haugesund, Hønefoss and Kongsvinger.
Hedning
Legende

PostPosted: 05.12.2009 01:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally i dont think Tore has what it takes on the top level. He never did a great match for the national team, and I think he is overrated. I would rather we try to develop our own defenders like Wangberg and Nordvik. Wangberg shows great potential.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 06.12.2009 23:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be right, our defence to be fair was pretty good this year and we have plenty of options. We might have to re-evaulate by the summer of next year though, especially if we lose a couple of players e.g Demidov, Lustig.

At least we have Roy Miller still to come back also...Rolling Eyes
Keenoir
Legende

PostPosted: 07.12.2009 00:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy Miller is an odd one and I think he might be an absolute bargain for some Norwegian clubs. I understand the reports from Sweden correct he has performed well he is also playing for Costa Rica which has players like Bolanos, Herrera and Borges who has performed relly well. I would like Hoftun to check the possibilitie to use him in an exchange with Glimt for maybe Hamoud.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.12.2009 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several clubs were supposedly interested in [Chris] Rolfe, who has 10 caps for the national team, including clubs in Norway and Germany, according to the source. But the native of Ohio decided to follow in the footsteps of several other Americans who have transferred to Danish clubs in recent years.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Chicago’s Rolfe To Join Danish Club Aalborg

This is old news from September, but in yesterday's Danish newspaper Berlingske Tidende, Rolfe revealed Rosenborg were among these clubs.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.03.2010 11:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharbel Touma on trial.

The Swede was in the starting line-up against Midtjylland and will train together with the team in Trondheim this week.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.03.2010 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenny Stamatopoulos might replace Jarstein.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.03.2010 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Touma has cancelled his Iraklis contract, Rosenborg next? The club's decision will be announced tomorrow.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.03.2010 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the decision was postponed, it was no surpise that RBK today decided not to offer Touma a contract.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.07.2011 11:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Løv-Ham central defender Kevin Dure on trial this week.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 27.07.2011 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pall Gunnarsson signed? Thoughts if he does?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.07.2011 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

He/his agent has agreed on the personal terms, but the two clubs are still negotiating. Vålerenga already have a bid accepted by Stabæk, but Gunnarsson is not interested in signing for them.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.07.2011 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he a good player for us?

My opinion would have been yes maybe a few years ago, not so sure now. Might provide good assists for the strikers and will add goals himself.
Czech rbk fan
Senior

PostPosted: 27.08.2011 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankaragücü in financial problems, players haven't received salaries. What about to attrack Sapi back Wink
Vollrik
Veteran

PostPosted: 27.08.2011 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it not so that Sapi has a lot of injury problems during his time in Turkey? It is also a fact that Rosenborg was a mutch beather team when he was here, now we'r just a random team i Norway.

But a healthy Sapi back in Rosenborg would make me smile Wink
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 27.08.2011 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dockal on one side, Sapi on the other - I must admit I like that thought.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.11.2011 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Bengtson

Sus actuaciones con Club Deportivo Motagua no han pasado desapercibidas; mucho menos con su combinado, donde acumula 8 dianas.

Rosenborg BK, de Noruega, y Brondby IF, de Dinamarca, entablarían pláticas formales con el 'Ciclón Azul' conforme se acerque la ventana de transferencias. Si el monarca vigente es eliminado y no califica a la liguilla, entonces las negociaciones se acelerarían pese a que, un principio, no desean desprenderse de su figura emergente, afirmó a Goal.com una fuente allegada a la institución. En un principio la idea consistiría un préstamo a seis meses o a lo sumo un año, previo período de prueba.

Exclusiva Mercado: Eddie Hernández y Bengtson se probarían en Europa

g.Translate wrote:
His performances with Club Deportivo Motagua have not gone unnoticed, much less with their combined, where it has 8 goals.

Rosenborg BK of Norway, and Brondby IF, Denmark, would enter into formal talks with the 'Cyclone Blue' as you near the transfer window. If the current monarch is removed and does not qualify for the playoffs, then negotiations would be accelerated despite the fact that initially do not want to part with their rising star, told Goal. Com a source close to the institution. At first the idea would be a loan to six months or at most a year, prior probation.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.11.2011 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

RANGERS are hot on the trail of Honduran striker Jerry Bengtson.

(...)

Prolific Motagua star Bengtson is a close pal of Celtic ace Emilio Izaguirre and is on the Ibrox radar.

Gers will need a new striker if Leicester City land Nikica Jelavic in the January transfer window.

Bengtson, 24, has also been watched by Norwegian cracks Rosenborg after hitting eight goals in his 20 caps.

Read more: Beng on

En los últimos días ha surgido con fuerza la posibilidad que el ariete y el medio centro estarían alistando maletas para marcharse rumbo al viejo continente en enero, específicamente a Escocia donde se presume hay varios equipos tras sus servicios.

Sin embargo el directivo, Julio Gutiérrez, afirmó que por los momentos ambos futbolistas permanecerán en el club ya que no han recibido ofertas de ningún club y que además del técnico, José “Pepe” Treviño les ha pedido mantener la base del grupo.

“Motagua no ha recibido ofertas por ninguno de sus jugadores, todo lo que sabemos es por los medios de comunicación, sin embargo nadie nos ha llamado preguntando por Bengtson o Claros, el entrenador cuenta con ellos para el Clausura”.

Azules niegan ofertas por Claros y Bengtson

Google translate wrote:
In recent days has emerged strongly the possibility that the striker and the midfield would be getting ready to leave luggage heading to Europe in January, specifically to Scotland where it is presumed there are several teams after his services.

But the manager, Julio Gutierrez, said that by the time both players remain in the club as they have not received offers from any club and also the coach, Jose "Pepe" Treviño has asked the group to keep the database.

"Motagua has not been offered by any of his players, all we know is the media, but nobody has called us asking for Bengtson or Claros, the coach has them for Clausura."
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.07.2012 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news - a change of the transfer rules:

Europa League regulations p. 33 wrote:
18.07 (...) a player who has been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or theplay-offs of the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League is entitled to play in the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another club as from the group stage.

Now Rosenborg are more open for business in late August - after we have qualified for the group stage. Tommel'n opp!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 10.12.2013 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

The report indicates that Rosenborg scout Stig Torbjørnsen has reached out to the Whitecaps on at least two occassions this year about [Camilo] Sanvezzo, inlcuding a conversation last week.

"Camilo enjoyed a fantastic 2013 season and naturally there is interest from clubs within the league and around the world," Whitecaps president Bob Lenarduzzi said in a statement.

"Camilo is under contract and we look forward to having him back in the new year. However, with any player, we will also listen if there is interest from another club."

Read more: Report: Norwegian side Rosenborg in contact with Vancouver Whitecaps about Camilo Sanvezzo
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 17.01.2014 14:05    Post subject: CAN YOU WRITE ME ALL NEW PLAYERS BOUGHT BY RBK THIS WINTER? Reply with quote

I don't know if this is the right "place" in this Forum. please answer me!
Vegard2711
Legende

PostPosted: 17.01.2014 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far only Bent Sørmo (from Levanger) and Riku Riski (from Hønefoss).

This is not the right place on the forum, but someone will probably move it to the right place.

EDIT: Someone has moved it now Wink
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 17.01.2014 15:16    Post subject: question time #2 for me, sorry! about who rbk sold! Reply with quote

What players did rosenborg sell? and in what team did they come? please answer me!
trondhb
Veteran

PostPosted: 17.01.2014 15:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon Inge Høiland -> Stabæk, Norway
Eirik M. Bråthen -> released
Jaime Alas -> Ballenas Galeana, Mexico
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb