RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
zagrevanje

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slobaciganmrzipartizan
Junior

PostPosted: 25.10.2003 20:45    Post subject: zagrevanje Reply with quote

zvezda-borac 5:1
it was just a warm up Twisted Evil
m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 25.10.2003 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plz!
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 00:43    Post subject: Really! Reply with quote

Because Red Star defeated some 8th division club 5-1 is supposed to scare Rosenborg? Right! Keep dreaming Red Star that is all you have left as the momories of past glory have faded away.
fjellgeit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 01:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg - Stabæk 1 - 6

it was just a warm up Wink
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, according to Ola By Rise, Red Star is much like Bryne, and that wouldn't be too much of a problem :D

hobbus wrote:
Rosenborg - Stabæk 1 - 6

it was just a warm up Wink

You should have written
Stabæk - Rosenborg, it would look better Wink
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 27.10.2003 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, according to Ola By Rise, Red Star is much like Bryne, and that wouldn't be too much of a problem"
--------------------------------------------

Well, according to Swedes you´re stupid people and that shouldn´t be too much of a problem for our players then Embarassed
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 27.10.2003 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

and according to norwegians, swedes are stupid people so you're welcome Razz
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 04:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

C´mon man you´re the bosnians of Scandinavia Wink a inteligence mutation of a bear and an oak. Laughing
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 05:35    Post subject: insults Reply with quote

Please people stop the personal insults we are all good people. We should just stick to discussing football and how Rosenborg will walk away with the easiest of victories over Red Star! Very Happy
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 07:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

SerboSvea wrote:
C´mon man you´re the bosnians of Scandinavia Wink a inteligence mutation of a bear and an oak. Laughing

I've met a few bosnians. Hate to disappoint you, but they're mostly smart people and very good soccer players, too. So being called a bosnian is not an insult to a norwegian. (but being called a redneck is!)
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 10:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I guess that your reaction to my reply was necessery. I have met a lot of bosnians and not just a few. Some of them even don´t want to be called bosnians to begin with Rolling Eyes Smartness is relative i guess depending on what you´re comparing to. However it is not more of an insult on the balkans more than the jokes between swedes and norwegians in scandinavia. So why don´t you be a smart little bosnian fellow and bare in mind that you won´t have an easy game tomorrow when you obviously don´t know what Red Star is capable to. The better the opponent the better and mature our younp players play. We had some luck against Odenske (they aren´t that good so we underestimated them on our homeground. RBK won´t be underestimated so your chances should be pretty slim honestly speaking.) We just have to wait and see...

Red Star are like Brynn....my ass.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

SerboSvea wrote:

Red Star are like .... my ass.

Yes Cool
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 14:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg is smaller than a pimle on your ass then Shocked
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partizan best in town? You really don´t have a clue don´t you? We are in a generationshifting process and Partizan will have that problem soon enough and you have it allready. All of your most important players are quite old even if you have some under 21 that are promising. Our young players allready have offers from european topclubs...You´ll see for yourself tomorrow what our young players are able of. Our age-avarage in the squad is 21,22 years old and we have the future before us no matter what result we get tomorrow. Watch out for Nikola Zigic, he has stronger footballskills in his vains than your former striker Carew. He is 2,02 meters tall and still he is very skillfull with his feet for his hight. Also watchout for cornerkick because when the ball comes to Zigic it´s almost as a penalty kick for him Very Happy
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 20:03    Post subject: generation shift Reply with quote

When the nationalist/racist retorics are toned down, I have no problem discussing with any of you. I think you are right that a few of our star players are getting old. Erik Hoftun, Orjan Berg, Roar Strand are near irreplaceable right now. Luckily, the new coach has started that very painful process by actively matching and including young and very talented players like Solli, Storflor and Winsnes in the roles played by the veterans, and to great success. The most 'unpopular' descision the coach made was to let our possibly best player, Bent Skammelsrud, go before this season, plainly due to age.

Also; norwegian teams have trouble with balkan teams. Jugoslavia beat Norway in the european championships. I enjoy the technique of the players on former yougoslavian nations' teams (INCLUDING bosnia!). Also; our coach was very pleased with the reception he got from the crew at Red Star, and said he'd never met a nicer bunch. So we're definitely not underestimating you.

Welcome to my home town. If you treat us nice, we'll treat you nice.
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, don´t speak to me about racism as if you know what it means better than I do, Ok? I´ve seen plenty of it on behalf of my nation many years now but still I have kept my sence of humor even though you disslike it. I really couldn´t care less...So keep your fingerpointing out of my face because you´re not worthy of doing it.

Now; since I also don´t mind talking about football I´m inviting you to check some of our following young super-talents:

Marjan Markovic, 22 a guick and technically superb fast rightwinger that also playes right-defensman (if the tactics of the team is 4:4:2).

Nemanja Vidic, 22 a real mature middle-defensman, with magnificent feeling for assists from his possition. Massivly impressive heading in the opponents penaltybox. Also strong in the air, very good technical skills. Delivers assists from 70 meters right on the centimeterspot, perfectly for the attackers. Real Madrid want him next year and is willing to pay RSB about 7 million Euro in transferfee. This is quite a lot for a young defensman.

Dejan Milovanovic, 19 a extraordinary talent with magnificent technicall-skills, fast with the ball, powerfull playingmind, light on the feet, passes his opponents quite easily. However his greates skill is his remarkable distanceshooting. Is able to send away some really amazing projectiles towards the opponents net.

Dragan Mrdja, 19. Very fast player. Usually plays Right-forward but sometimes plays the role of offensive middfielder. Lacks some maturity in his playing but his time will certainly come. Good dribbler

Nikola Zigic, 23. Tall player with quite good technicall skills for his hight. His play in the opponents penaltybox is devestating to the opponents because his hight gives him great advantages in front of the net. A brave and strong personality. Scored 7 goals in 9 games in the domestic league. Also he has scored 6 goals so far in the UEFA Cup this season (4 games)

Vladimir Disljenkovic, 23 The Goalie. Very talented but sometimes he can recive some really cheep goals. Is good at putting the ball in play and does it fast. He is the U21-nationalteam goaltender and did really well in some international games last year.

Bojan Djordjic, 21 He is the property of Manchester United and plays for our club this season. He is born in Belgrade but has lived in Sweden since he was 6 years old. When he was 17 he was handpicked by the manager of Man U for his talent. Lack´s some strength and experience but his technicall skills and ballsence are extraordinary for his age. Dribbles, assists well and also has good goalscoring abillities. Played a couple of games for swedish U21 nationalteam and now the Serbian&Montenegrian U21 nationalcoach wants to give him the chance to play for his motherland.

These are some of the player you will see tomorrow. However I´m not sure if all of the above are going to play because of injuries. I know that we are playin without our ballwinning and eternalmachine Nenad Kovacevic, 23 who is unfortunately injured rest of this year. We have also recently sold our best middfielder Branko Boskovic, 23 to PSG which searched for a substitute for Ronaldinho but as we all know life goes on...Great players always leave but the glory of the club remains.
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 00:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Serbo you told them everything good exept Kovacevic is 20 not 23 years old but that's not so important his our best in middfielder but he wont play tomorrow.

You'll se also what's met by "loving your team"

Norvegians are you comming to Belgrade next leg? Don't be afraid we wont morder you we will just show you the ROOLS OF BELGRADE ! ! !

And if you win tomorrow....that means long time not, that you're in the next round...not 'till you visit mighty Belgrade ! ! !
Modrichha
Junior

PostPosted: 16.11.2003 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crvena Zvezda WINER OF THE CLEAGUE>>>
PartizanGrobar
Junior

PostPosted: 23.11.2003 00:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

No words...... Laughing

Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 23.11.2003 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahah!
Good one there! Very Happy
Milos_CZ
Junior

PostPosted: 03.12.2003 23:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takav ti tata majmune grobarski! Evil Twisted Evil
PartizanGrobar
Junior

PostPosted: 13.12.2003 00:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milos_CZ wrote:
Takav ti tata majmune grobarski! Evil Twisted Evil

ooooh a scary gay trying to provocate....he he......english plz if you know how it goes......anyway son I´m your papa........ Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb