RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rosenborg - Crvena Zvezda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redstarultras
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 09:59    Post subject: Red star Belgrade Reply with quote

You told me to listen what my countryman sais?? Well he is not my countryman he is swedish pussy who saw red star only on tv, and he is fawning to Norvegians I dont know why?,,, Our fans will not crush anything cause that could cause redstar to be cicked out of Uefa cup , Thats why they will behave on the stadium... Plus they all (150 fans) travel with redstar across Europe for free (club pays for it), so why would they risk their free traveling and tickets for stupid fight with police or Rosenborg fans...??? Also they actually dont have opposite side to fight with, because Norvegians are calm people , You dont have hooligans cause living standard in Your country is high and there is no anger and hatered...
I was joking we all just want to see fair game and may the better team win...
Red Star Ultras
Cool
m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I'm delighted to hear that, cause we don't want a scene as there were in Odense, Denmark. As my knowledge of that game is very small, can you tell me what happened there? Fireworks, storming of the field.... What on earth made you guys so furious in that game??
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

M@ds<<<

Well being a "swedish pussy" I´ll just try to be short in this statement. Embarassed

Some of the fans in the Red Star supporter section (coming from Sweden, Germany, Danemark etc) brought some old simbols, flaggs of Yugoslavia with them and the hardcore supporters from Serbia got provocated of that fact because a great majority of the Serbian population/fans find former Yugoslavia and everything it stood for as bad for the Serbs. People living in other countries brought yugoslav flaggs, jerseys and even Partizans. That pissed of our patriotic block and I have to agree with them in this particular incident. The fight between our own supporters begun and the danish police started to use force which made our fans totaly nutts so to speak. The police shouldn´t have gone into the crowd with this kind of intention because there where young people among the crowd. The other incident was that the supporters used flares which are forbidden in Danemark but a normal thing in Serbia. The main reason of this incident was that the Danish security was a dissaster and totaly responsible for what developed on the supportersection but they didn´t have to answer for it and take any responsibility infront of UEFA. However Red Star was punished even though they were not the hosting party. A scandal simply put.
redstarultras
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 13:25    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Well, Red Star fans are allways crazy when someone provokes... But in Odense no one really provoked them they just went crazy... No particular reason... That wont be the case in Norway for sure... If that happens we will be kicked out of Uefa cup... But never mind that , real game will be played in Belgrade.... When guest team enters the stadium then they realise what kind of fans red star has.... Even Ronaldo from Real Madrid got scared when he was playing for Barcelona against Red Star, he entered stadium alone half hour before game started, and all he could hear was terrible whistle and howling until he went back to prepare for the game... Players from Odense said in newspapers that they have never seen such an atmosphere as in Belgrade... We hope for 1:1 in first match, and ofcourse win in Belgrade, but real situation is that these are two equal teams and luckier one will win.... Cool
pettern
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think all have got it, but Rosenborg isn't an easy match. Not for anybody. We are gonna fight to the end......... Twisted Evil
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 15:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just 4h30min 'till the match beginns. It would be hard against RBK but I belive in our young team. There're willing playing in Europe and they will give their best.

For RBK don't wory we wont to any shitt in Trondheim we were worned
twice by UEFA, I hope no one is going to any crap there but flaires are always there.

RED STAR

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully you're right. And I don't either think there will be any trouble at Lerkendal tonight.

Nevertheless I don't think more than around 15,000 will attend the match. There have been a lot of articles in the Norwegian press about Red Star's bad supporters, and this have scared quite a few families etc. away from going to the game...
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think that move is quitte stupid of your press. They just scared people I mean for you is bad for us si good. You have less fans.

Red Star fans can be hooligans but they also did actions for memories. Last year they collect money for a boy he needed an surgin(operation) or he would died. It was a ten years old boy. Luckly they did it and collected the money which the need and he didn't die. They did many great things like this. They love their team just too much and sometimes they don't know where is the limit.

And our press was saying that Serbs and Norvegians had always good reletionship and we never had problems with each other. I think we should keep so what ever happends tonight and in Belgrade.

You know that our U21 head coach was happy when we got you in a drow 'coz we were second. Not becease we are stronger in U21, then he said that your guys play fair football and they're good as people, not like Italians or Germans sending just provocations on our bill.

Well I hope Red Star will play good this night.

GDE GOD ZVEZDO IGRAS TI
UVEK CU TE VOLETI

SAMO TEBE VOLIM JA, SAMO TEBE VOLIM JA
POBEDU NAM ZATO DAJ, POBEDU NAM ZATO DAJ

BELGRADE-SERBIA

romir
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 18:29    Post subject: Trondhajm's tough match Reply with quote

Trondhajm is quite strong team, but if you remember in '91 Zvezda won the CL. It was never forgettable duel against Olimpique Marselle. I want to say that our players are very motivated and it means a lot when they know they have won CL once. So what's then UEFA Cup ? Competition for losers. Smile And also, Partizan, the champion for last domestic season, is playing well in CL. They didn't prove only against Olimpique (3:0 for Olimpique), but in Marseille. It is going to be tough match. I prognoze 2:1 for Trondhajm. And also, our fans are few but very supportive. We'll see who is who on the pitch. There is nothing better then feeling after victory on foreign pitch.

See ya in Belgrade! Anybody knows whether there is live coverage of this match on internet????

Thank You,

Cheers!

2mas wrote:
Hopefully you're right. And I don't either think there will be any trouble at Lerkendal tonight.

Nevertheless I don't think more than around 15,000 will attend the match. There have been a lot of articles in the Norwegian press about Red Star's bad supporters, and this have scared quite a few families etc. away from going to the game...
m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 19:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say for you that if you ask any soccercoach he will say that the past doesn't mean anything, the present and the future is what is important. How can something that happened over a decade ago, have any effect on this game?
m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can everybody agree that the fact that Ørjan Berg was sent off was a disaster! It was clearly a penalty. Berg is one of the most experinced players in all of Norway, he would NEVER do anything to affect the game with cheating!!

The ref sucked!
legend
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

a penalty???? you must be joking!!!! look on the TV what Berg did!!! "one of the most experienced players" my ass!!!!

...what to say.......Red Star played "not so good" but there was few chances on both side. I think a 0:0 is very good result for
Red Star.....we can't say that Red Star is in the third round, but now things are a bit different. 60.000 fans and Red Star playing
more offensive is a way to the third round......I would say 70-30 for Red Star......
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

legend wrote:
a penalty???? you must be joking!!!! look on the TV what Berg did!!! "one of the most experienced players" my ass!!!!

...what to say.......Red Star played "not so good" but there was few chances on both side. I think a 0:0 is very good result for
Red Star.....we can't say that Red Star is in the third round, but now things are a bit different. 60.000 fans and Red Star playing
more offensive is a way to the third round......I would say 70-30 for Red Star......

HEY THERE NORVIEGIANS...

Yes, quitte so my brother. You all saw who's Red Star Belgrade. We played just how we expect. Berg was trying to simulate, that was clear. Even Rosenborg fans should admit that. In the second half there were chances of both sides and I nearly blowed up the TV when at the end Zigic hit the golie.

Well last year agains Lazio Rome it was 1:1 in Belgrade and there were 65'000 fans. I don't know how many should be next match but the stadion should be full. And against Dinama Kiyew 2001 there were 70'000 fans . People got in without cards I was there I had a ticket but someone was on my place sitting allready so I musted to seat btw two seats. You never no how many fans are going to come to Marakana.

It's our chance, now or never. I'm glad we proved you that Red Star isn't someone to underrest.

Well see ya in next days...

RED STAR BELGRADE - CRVENA ZVEZDA BEOGRAD

m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 22:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

legend wrote:

That statement shows that you are just so ignorant to the fact that this player have NEVER gotten red card in almost a decade!
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the red card was deserved because Örjan Berg tried to simulate a faul in the penaltybox the same way Partizan´s players Delibasic did awayy against Olympique Marseille at the end of the first half.

Also Rosenborg were quite lucky not to get a penaltykick against themselves when a defenseman pulled Zigic´s jersey just infront of the eyes of the referee. I was also surprised that the Rosenborgplayers played so unclean and dirty football with plenty of dangerous tackles. As for Red Star I was a bit unsatisfied with the total defensive tactic in this game because if we played offensive like we use to we would have a couple of goals up before the second game in Belgrade. Now it can go both ways because of our young players shaky nerves. However if we score a goal then we usually score a couple of more pretty guick. Rosenborg still have the chance to go to the next round but they will need some luck and I hope that it won´t happen because almost every team we outplay has some kind of luck. Zigic was alone in the front this evening and I blame that on our coach.

It feels good to know that our team has some 70-80% extra attacking capacity waiting to be used infront of our own fanatic spectators. This may also me turned against us if we are unlucky so we need some luck to get to the next round as much as you I would guess.

I hope that our fans behaved well in Trondheim, they are quite charming and loveable when they want to be Razz
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Berg never got a red card before it doesn´t mean that he didn´t deserve it this time. It was a clear simulation and there wasn´t even a bodycontact between him and our nearest defender. Perhaps he thought that his record would give him some advantages with the justice...his bad.
Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ørjan Berg did not act and got a red card just because of a stubid referee!

But i got to say that the Red Star players were REALLY good!!! IN ACTING!!!
Like this one guy who needed to be carried off and when he got off the field he jumpet out and wanted to get to play again.. These players are a total discrase for soccer!

We would have won 2-0 if it wasnt for that monkey referee and had much more chanse of advancing in the UEFA cup..
So you should be REALLY happy with the result in Trondheim! But it was certainly undeserved.

Im am very pleased the way the fans acted in Lerkendal.. no trouble at all.. in the end of the match you were surounded by police officers Razz

Last edited by Matteh on 29.10.2003 23:18; edited 1 time in total
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with mads. The sending off was a disaster. But then again, the referee himself was a big disaster.
It was surely a penalty. Berg would never dream of simulating a foul.
I think the Red Star players was far from fair. They did everything to deserve several red cards. This was a terrible match, but I'm sure we'll beat you in Belgrade!!!
Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the Red Star players were playing theatre not football.. RBK deserved at least 2-0!
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 00:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they really deserve a 2:0 victory when they even didn´t have two chances to score in the whole game...please; eat something quick!

Your ruffians deserved a couple of red cards just for unclean and brutal tackling. Also you should be pleased with the fact that the referee missed a clear penaltyshot on Zigic when your defender pulled his jersey infront of the referee´s eyes. He let that one slide so you should be more frustrated with the poor quality of your football on your own homeground.
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 03:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most people were pleasently surprised of how well behaved the red star supporters were. Also; I'd be curious to know how the red star fans felt that they were treated by our people.

The penalty/redcard is a 50-50 situation. Frankly, I think the referee was overreacting, as he didn't see the situation very well. Also, I choose to believe Harald Martin, standing 10 yards away, seing clearly what happened, and calling it a penalty. We tend to be honest about these things. However; the TV pictures are rather inconclusive. But that's soccer. So I guess I'm not blaming the ref for just tying, as our guys didn't have a good day on the job.

Also; Orjan is a tough cookie. He plays very hard and physical, and has a decent amount of temper. So I'm not going to defend the numerous yellow cards he has gotten through the years for physical play. But he is also a teriffic player, and the heart of the team. So he'll be dearly missed. And I agree, he's definitely not one of acting.

Belgrade will be tough. I predict a 1-1 draw. Early goal by Red Star, overtime equalizer by RBK, and we go on. Our players have played a few times in Turkey (Besiktas, Galatasdaray), and several of them played on the national team against Bosnia, in a stadium the bosnians knew would be exceptionally tough for us. So we're used to it and feed off it.
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 05:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn´t say that Berg is an actor, but he acted as one yesterday! It was never a penalty because there simply wasn´t any bodycontact between Örjan Berg and our nearest defender. Unlucky for Berg to get a red card but that´s the way UEFA want this season. As I already have told Partizan got a identical situation in Champions Leage against Marseille. Perhaps he was just unlucky to fall bad infront of the referee but still there never was a penalty..that would have been a even bigger scandal or at least as big as sendig of your player for simulation of a faul in the penaltybox. UEFA seem to be pretty strick on this specific behaviour this years appearently.
Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 07:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was bodycontact and if the referee didn't see that he need glasses.

But why do your players pretend they are hurt and they can play right away? Thats not fotball!
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once and again there was no bodycontact I have taped the game and your player made a bad judgement. As I see it the referee had no other choice but to either give a red card or grant a penalty kick. He did the least bad thing he could do between those two alternatives. A penaltykick for Rosenborg in that situation and we would have been as angry as you are right now.

"why do your players pretend they are hurt and they can play right away? Thats not fotball!"

I would guess that he got a cramp in his legg but it didn´t lool like it. Another reason for his pretending of getting hurt is to put preasure on the referee because your players were disgustingly brutal in the tackles and it is much better to "pretend" to get hurt after a couple of brutal fauls than to play along as nothing has happend. Your team would have benefited big time if we got som serious injuries. Also I´m surprised that you were allowed to play so dirty and dangerous.

Well, next game you will be without your best middfielder as we were this game and will be the next as well.

Note: Our players got injured against Odense because the also played dirty with brutal tackles without any sanctions from the referee. Scandinavian teams will always try to play brutal against technical superior european teams and those teams will "fake" injuries as a answer to just that.

Cheers, Wink
m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it was contact or not, but Berg was clearly out of balance already from when he jumped away from the defender. If you've seen Ajax striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, that's what he'd do! Berg doesn't even know how to fake being fouled!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb