RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FOOTBALL??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PreachBENFICA
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 00:10    Post subject: FOOTBALL?? Reply with quote

I only see one team playing in hell of light...it was benfica!!we deserved the victory,but 1-0 its few,for the football we practice..

Rosenborg tactic was 10 defenders and 1 striker..shoot the ball to benfica area and its all!

We talk next week.Ok?I hope that rosenborg plays in atack next wednesday!
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 00:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bet your ass they're gonna play attack!!!!!!!
PreachBENFICA
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 00:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

BET YOUR..iam not rosenborg fan.But dont forget the speed of joao pereira/simao/miguel/nuno gomes in counter atack.OK?
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 01:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

you played well. as expected. And I didn't believe we were gonna gain any fans in portugal for our style of play. And we're in an off-season, a little rusty. However; I belive you had to score one more to have more than a 50% shot of going on. I think we have the matchball at home.
Razzor
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 01:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty happy with the match as a whole, we could easily have scored a goal. But remember the boys are in the middle of the winter break, so they don't have the usual stamina (which showed in the second half).

With this result we have a 70% chance to go through to the next round, this Benfica team probably don't stand a chance at Lerkendal... Very Happy
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 01:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

hum... but you have an away team and a home team?
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 08:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but it looks like it. It is very seldom we win away, but it is even more seldom that we lose at home. 0-1 is extremely good for us, when we also consider that it's been 4 months since last we played a game that mattered.

An anecdote: Some years ago, Manchester United played Barcelona in some cupe. Man U won 4-1 at home in the first game. Rivaldo was asked what his feelings were after the game, he said: "1-4 is a very good result for us, now we only have to win 3-0 at home."

Arrogance? Optimism? Yes maybe, but Barca won 5-0 in the return game.

Oh ok, we're not Barcelona. But then again you didn't win 4-1.
PreachBENFICA
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 11:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

We win 1-0..its much better than 2-1 our 3-1..we didnt suffered goals at home!70% to pass? i give u 10%..
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I could see, Rosenborg's main problem was ball possession, especially in the second half. Hard to play well when we keep handing the ball to the other side.

But, as usual, I believe the second game on wednesday will be a different story. Home ground is definitely Rosenborg's strong side, as it is with many clubs. Just look at VÃ¥lerenga's inspired game against Newcastle yesterday.

I don't predict, but I think a straight 2-0 win is well within Rosenborg's ability.
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Elisabeth
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg is going to attack more than they will defence on Lerkendal. Benfica has the lead, and now it is all about all or nothing for Rosenborg.

(La det briste eller bære!)
Razzor
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit Benfica played good in the 2nd half, but the players were just as mutch actors as football players. They were trying to fake freekicks and penalties all over the place. That is a style of play I just hate. It destroys the flow of the game.

I have often wondered if south european teams train in faking, because they are good at it.
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

you hate faking, and how about hating defensive football? lol you guys had 10 players behind the ball, and all i saw of you was shooting balls forward expecting to win ball possession with headers...by the way, everybody says Rosenborg has strong air play, well...i didnt see any lol our defenders got them all...
Rosenborg has a good defensive structure, but when players like Joao Pereira or Simão enter from the sidelines, we create tuns of opportunities... Berg is the only player that knows how to create attack actions... and Karadas was lost in our defence.
LOL and you think you will dominate in wednesday...my friends, you have no capacity for that against Benfica... and by the way, we play better away from home, score more goals away, play better with no pressure...
so... all we need to do is score one goal and circulate the ball. easy
Sondre
Senior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is that RBK played a quite smart game. When you are playing away in a european cup, its no witticism playing offensiv. If you are playing like RBK played yesterday, you will go home with a good result, and have a good point of departure in the home game. Of course it would be a advantage having an away goal, but when we are playing on Lerkendal in -10c, and snowstorm, we don`t give a shit in a away goal, we are winning.

Here is an advice for you "Sport Lisboa e Benfica" , stop using LOL in every sentence. it destroying every sentence. : " didnt see any lol our defenders got them all..." what the fuck does lol do in there ???? .

And was Karadas lost in your defence ? He won every balls that come his way, so he wasn`t lost?

Is all you have to do is score a goal, when you had the ball 70% Of the time yesterday and scored 1 goal in 124 chanses. So how are you going to do that on Lerkendal? If Nuno Gomes continue with his shooting from 30 m every time he gets the ball, I don`t think you will score so much.

Good luck comprende!
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosenborger dude, LOL meas Laughing out Loud, as you should know... but anyways... who the fuck cares if there is -10 degrees or snowstorm, the ball is the same, players are the same and the objectives are the same. We didnt score many goals, because you play with 10 guys behind the ball and because Nuno Gomes was not at his best, since he came from an injury.
We will score an away goal as we always do in away goals, you can write that. You have no capacity to beat us, even if you are playing at home, it is the same for us.
See you wednesday and say bye bye UEFA Wink
Sondre
Senior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I say that I don`t know what lol means ? after persistent counter-strike playing. What I meant was that u use the word lol in weird places.
We have no capasity beating you ? come on, you are irrelevant. The match on wednesday is a match between 2 good football teams, both with great experience in europian matches. I dont see many good reason that Benfica should win, neither do I see obvious reasons that RBK is going to win. Instead of telling wich team sucks most, and ceeping mud-slinging of each other playing style. If Benfica wins, RBK looses for a good team, and the other way around!
You say : "We will score an away goal as we always do in away goals"
If you score you score Very Happy
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

i meant in away games Wink
and no...what i saw, and everybody did in estadio da luz, was a very very weak team... players with no skill (except Berg) and playing all in defence and shooting the ball forward. You think that is football? well, if it is in Norway, thats yer problem... you always have a chance to learn Wink
I honestly expeted more from Rosenborg... but well...you disapointed me. And thats good, because it makes easier for us to proceed to the next round Smile
See you Wednesday, in yer sooooo called COLDY SNOW WHITE VERY FREEZING SNOWSTORMY stadium... ahahaahah...
GLORIOSO SLB
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 27.02.2004 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, by the way... next wednesday you better run more, or else you will freeze in your own stadium LOL
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 01:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
i meant in away games Wink
and no...what i saw, and everybody did in estadio da luz, was a very very weak team... players with no skill (except Berg) and playing all in defence and shooting the ball forward. You think that is football? well, if it is in Norway, thats yer problem... you always have a chance to learn Wink
I honestly expeted more from Rosenborg... but well...you disapointed me. And thats good, because it makes easier for us to proceed to the next round Smile
See you Wednesday, in yer sooooo called COLDY SNOW WHITE VERY FREEZING SNOWSTORMY stadium... ahahaahah...
GLORIOSO SLB

You have to admit, that from a team who haven't played an importan match in 4 months that wasn't half bad?.. I would like to see benfica play in those circumstances... And that's not usually the style of football RBK plays..well..atleast not at home in the uefa cup... or in any other match.. Rosenborg went down there to defend them self..and that's what they did.. I think you could be suprised on wednesday..
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 02:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or not. Wink
We talk after the game
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to admit... this pal is funny! Laughing
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are you..believing you can pass with a team like yours Laughing
TODAY 100 YEARS OF BENFICA
CENTENARIUM GLORIOSO SLB
kneel down and show respect for the best club in the world Wink
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

eu sou portugues pá! Laughing mas continua, não venhas é cá se a gente levar na pá... Laughing

100 years of great football!!! Very Happy
Sondre
Senior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salut!

"Since their 30th Portuguese championship in 1993/94, they are yet to win another title, and again this season cup competitions remain their only realistic chance of silverware and reducing their financial headaches."

oh yes, looks like a club on the way up Laughing¨
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats for sure Wink even not wining a title for 9 years, we are still the biggest club in Portugal Smile and tell me how many clubs have had 7 finals in the champions league eheheh
100 YEARS OF GLORY
JonasJHH
Senior

PostPosted: 28.02.2004 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
tell me how many clubs have had 7 finals in the champions league eheheh

None?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb