RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hungarian Football

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 02.07.2006 13:45    Post subject: Hungarian Football Reply with quote

Have you remembered Dunaferr-Rosenborg?
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 02.07.2006 13:50    Post subject: Re: Hungarian Football Reply with quote

Or MTK Budapest-Rosenborg?
HoldBrillan
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.07.2006 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was easy matches for us. Cool
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.07.2006 21:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember MTK.

And welcome back Royal4! I thought you had forgot about us Wink
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.07.2006 18:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bizarre fact : Ferencvaros have relegated out of the Hungarian top division for the first time ever...

There you go, nothing lasts forever, no team stays up in the top for life. I still have hopes to see Real Madrid and Anderlecht go down SOME day! I'll be grateful to Ferencvaros forever though for kicking Anderlecht out of the Champions League in 1995.

HeiaVincent
Veteran

PostPosted: 28.07.2006 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are from Belgium and dislike Anderlecht (which is my favourite Belgian team), but do not support Standard... Hmm, I am guessing you are Flemish then?
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.07.2006 18:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehm, yes and no. Complicated. Let me say: I don't care about politics in football, so I have no problems supporting Walloon teams. I was born and raised in Flanders, and my favourite club is KV Oostende which is in the second division (but this season we hope to promote to the top division again). In the top division, although not really 'supporting' anyone with passion, I have sympathies for Roeselare, Brussels, Mons and Standard. Three of them are French-speaking, but I don't mind about that.

I do support Standard a bit in the top league, but I find it hard to support Belgian clubs when playing foreign clubs. A combination of fascination for foreign football and loving to discover new teams and their fans + the fact that Steaua is a club I have good memories on... let's say whoever wins the tie (Standard or Steaua) will get my thumbs up and my best wishes for the group stage.

I am born and raised in Flanders but do not wish to be called Flemish. Flanders is a place where mainly bad memories are attached to. So please call me Belgian and not Flemish. For the same reason I am very much against the Flemish independency movement. When Belgium's national team are playing, I always support the opposition. This may sound strange, but I just cannot go out there and fake to support them.

HeiaVincent
Veteran

PostPosted: 28.07.2006 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fair. I have been in Belgium a couple of times, as my ex-girlfriend used to live in Namur. I did a bit of groundhopping there, and saw some lovely stadiums, and I just liked Anderlecht a lot for some reason. It may have been the really good kebabs we ate with the fans after the match.

It may have been the reason for why our relationship did not work... The groundhopping or the kebabs, I don't know.
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.07.2006 19:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namur is a lovely city.

Which stadiums did you visit? My favourite one is the Dudenpark (Joseph Marien Stadium) in Brussels, home of Union St Gilles. Most beautiful stadium I ever saw, I liked it more than Nou Camp (which I also visited).
Also, the Crossingstadium in Brussels and the Trois Tilleuls in Brussels are really nice, and there's the Bosuil stadium in Antwerp.

Belgium... ah the memories Very Happy A beautiful country with lovely cities, but let's just say I'm quite sceptic about the Flemish society. My youth was coloured by nice environments with less nice people. I know, it could (and probably would) have happened everywhere, but it happened to be in Belgium, so I don't think it's unnormal that I am not very patriottic: I have some very beautiful memories on Belgium, but also some very painful. So I try to like the country, and in a way I do like it, but at the same time there's too many bad memories to really love it unconditional. Not that Ireland is all merry and happy, and not that I really hate Belgium or so, it's just certain parts of society I am negative about. Flemish society is very conservative and they don't like people who don't fit in the big mass...

HeiaVincent
Veteran

PostPosted: 28.07.2006 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what you are saying, and believe me, many people share your experience in other countries. I remember the family my ex lived with being very boring and conservative too, it was no surprise that she was very unhappy there.

I can't say remembering seeing that stadium you mention (St. Gilles), but alas, my visits were too superficial to really explore grounds and stadiums, and the country itself. I only saw the "big ones":

Vanden Stock (no surprise)
Jan Breydel (ok stadium, nice atmosphere the night we were there)
Maurice Dufrasne (a personal favourite, like how it is "unproportionate)
Stade du Pays (really cool entrance, nice roof, but only ok)
Herman Vanderpoorten (reminded me of a Norwegian team, didn't really like it)
Olympisch Stadion/De Bosuil Antwerp (The city was lovely, the stadiums were not)

and of course

the Baudouin: Apart from being large, was not really impressed. But when we combined this with seeing the atomium and the park; it made the trip very worthwhile.

When it comes to the country itself, as a tourist-country Belgium is very nice. Cities with loads of history, beautiful surroundings and waffles. Loads of waffles. I have never eaten so many waffles in my life, and I remember also those short round things which were delicious too, can't remember the name though.
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.07.2006 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belgian cities are really nice yes, sometimes I do miss it. But the world is so big, and so beautiful, there's too much else to see there. After 22 years Belgium didn't have much more new things to offer me, so I just left. I miss the cities sometimes, but society-wise I have too many unpleasant memories about my past. Belgian people don't like people that are different from the mass. I'm sure the same goes for some other countries, but it's Belgium where the memories are attached to for me, so it's not that unnormal I have mixed feelings about the place. A bit of a love/hate relationship you know...

Herman Vanderpoortenstadion is from Lierse. I don't like Lierse. The club waves the Flemish flag massively during every game and is very right-winged. As a person strongly opposed to Flemish independence, I can't help having an almost intimidated feeling about that club. There's a courtcase against them for match-fixing, if they get sentenced this will be their last season in the top division. Needless to say that I hope they do get sentenced so that their political rebellion can be done in a lower league where they don't bother my sight Razz

With Anderlecht I have a more friendly rivalry. I basically was against them because of their ex-manager Verschueren who did some very insulting statements towards gays, women, young people, ... Since he stepped back out of the club's board, my hard feelings towards Anderlecht have changed into just friendly rivalry. Some of my family members support Anderlecht, so that can give a bit of bizarre situations when Oostende played Anderlecht. But I don't hate Anderlecht really, 'hate' would be much too strong word, I have a rivalry with them without really hard feelings.

The Baudouin is going to be re-built very likely. The national team already plays often in other stadiums because the Baudouin is not really the best for atmosphere. It's in fact an athletics stadium more than a football stadium. The Brussels City Council wants to work on it now to turn it into a more football-orientated stadium, so lot of Belgians fans are happy with that. Meanwhile the national team plays its big games in Baudouin or in Liege, Bruges or Anderlecht. For some smaller games (= versus less notorious opposition) Charleroi, Ghent and Antwerp have hosted games, and when playing Turkey the game was hosted in Genk because of the large Turkish community there. So the national team is wandering around, but the FA hopes to turn Baudouin into a real football stadium very soon and make it the permanent home.

Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 25.08.2006 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaposvar 1 : 2 Debrecen

The champions won Smile
Baadshah/Tab
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.08.2006 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation! Smile
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 26.08.2006 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunakanyar-Vác FC-Budapest-Honvéd 3-1

My favourite club is also won, yeah Smile
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 26.08.2006 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baadshah/Tab wrote:
Congratulation! Smile

Thanks Smile
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 28.09.2006 19:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bosnia-Herzegovina 1 - 3 Hungary
36' [0 - 1] S. Huszti (pen.)
46' [0 - 2] Z. Gera
50' [0 - 3] P. Dardai
64' [1 - 3] Z. Misimovic (pen.)

Great win! The hope is back! Smile
GermanRBKSupporter
Junior

PostPosted: 02.02.2007 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royal4 wrote:
Bosnia-Herzegovina 1 - 3 Hungary
36' [0 - 1] S. Huszti (pen.)
46' [0 - 2] Z. Gera
50' [0 - 3] P. Dardai
64' [1 - 3] Z. Misimovic (pen.)

Great win! The hope is back! Smile

cool, also RBK supporters in Hungary. Nice site btw.!

But to the nationalteam:

I'm really happy with the line-up for the 4-nations-cup in Cyprus coming next week. Filkor Attila, Nemeth and all the other young guys are nominated. I hope Hungary will win it, especially I hope Filkor to show what he's able to. The most difficult match will be against Bulgaria, for sure, but I really think we have the chance to win it.. But for the qualification for the EC 2008 in Austria & Switzerland I have any hope. After this stupid match against Turkey (boah man, this Gera-chance Mad ) I lost my hope.. anyways, the team will do better with the new coach.
p.s.: I'm half-Hungarian, that's because I'm interested in it.

Hajrá Magyarország!! RBK Smile
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 16.08.2007 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debreceni VSC is the hungarian champion knock out Elfsborg the swedish champion in the CL! Sad (Debreceni VSC-IF Elfsborg 0-1, 0-0)

Tonight Budapest Honvéd against Hamburger SV in Eurosport 19:00 Cet! (UEFA-Cup)

Smile RBK
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 26.01.2010 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uefa Futsal European Championship 2010 (Budapest and Debrecen)

Czech Republic 6 - 5 Hungary

ReÅ¡etár 25' 24'' , Belej 32' 35'' , Dlouhý 34' 15'', 38' 32'', Frič 37' 43'' , Kopecký 39' 41''

Dróth 05' 11'', 24' 50'', Lódi 09' 49'', 24' 02'', Gyurcsányi 39' 21''

This match was very unlucky Sad
Royal4
Junior

PostPosted: 04.07.2011 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Videoton FC won the Hungarian Championships! Paulo Sousa became the new coach!

Champions League:

Sturm Graz-Videoton FC

European League:

FTC /Ulisses–Aalesund/Neath
Paks/UE Santa Colomá–Tromsö/Daugava
Kecskemét–Aktobe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb