RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SL Benfica - Rosenborg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekarde wrote:

After that we defend with all we can get. Rosemborg is a good team, and have very dangerous players and we know it. But is a team without arguments or imagination. Benfica players were very brave. I would do the same thing. The game could last for 30 more minuts, you wouldn´t score a goal...

Good seeing u admit that. And I say the Benfica team is a good team too after the home match of urs. Defending is okay. We did that in Portugal but u had only one more chance than us there. Tonight we had that more chances than u that u cudnt count them on ur hands. U had 3 of what I saw. And that was not clear chances.
U had a team in the middle of the season. We have not played a league match since the first of november. Thats 4 months, and u played that defensive??? I think we showed we are a better team tonight and I wud say ur very biased if say we didn't(concidereing we are completly off season).
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

trondheim and norway should be proud of rosenborg Wink . benfica are som lucky bastards.. congrats to benfica by the way Razz
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen wrote:
congrats to benfica by the way Razz

I will congrat Benfica for the home performance of theirs only. U showed some good football there and with that football u wud have deserved this.
But I will never congrat a team playing like u did today!
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´m trying not to fall in redudant conversation Smile
Btw, i think that when a player is showned a red card, a substitute player could enter the game and a penalty could take place for the other team. That way they can score and it will not ruin the game. What you saw today in the second part appends most of the time when a player is sent off... what do you thing?
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn i broked a nail, i must fall down and lay there for like 4 min, no wait maybe 6min , i can always hold at my leg (and pretend that i die)! maybe they give me a oscar to!

Rolling Eyes
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOSERS Wink
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen wrote:
damn i broked a nail, i must fall down and lay there for like 4 min, no wait maybe 6min , i can always hold at my leg (and pretend that i die)! maybe they give me a oscar to!

Rolling Eyes

No no no....!! If I look really sad, kick the ball to the other side of the field, hold my leg, my face and my di** I could maybe get like 7 MIN!!!
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekarde wrote:
I´m trying not to fall in redudant conversation Smile
Btw, i think that when a player is showned a red card, a substitute player could enter the game and a penalty could take place for the other team. That way they can score and it will not ruin the game. What you saw today in the second part appends most of the time when a player is sent off... what do you thing?

Absolutly. I also think these red cards destroys the match. But if it wud be like that Rosenborg wud have been through now I think. Wink
But... When will Sepp Blatter do anything good for football? Rolling Eyes We wud have to get a new FIFA president if that was going to happen...
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaute wrote:
Iversen wrote:

Rolling Eyes

No no no....!! If I look really sad, kick the ball to the other side of the field, hold my leg, my face and my di** I could maybe get like 7 MIN!!!

lol. classic Laughing
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

No no no....!! If I look really sad, kick the ball to the other side of the field, hold my leg, my face and my di** I could maybe get like 7 MIN!!![/quote]

i though football was a man's game.. but this is disgraze, our female football team are not like benfica at all! hahaha Very Happy
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

then i ment benfica is more feminime then our ladies offcourse..
Freeme
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello again Rosenborg fans,
your team made a good match today, Benfica played with 6 maybe 7 players no more Confused .
Nice first half, not bad played, bad gomes's dive Confused (not usual in him) and excelent exibition of one of your layeres (don't remember the name).
In the second half Benfica had to defend, what would you expect?
Great Moreira (GK) and Petit Very Happy
Please don't talk about the referre, you had an offside that wasn't, but so did we.
Don't talk about braking nails, moreira was really injured.
Please show the kindness that youshowed when we first came here.
Better luck in norwegian league and in the future euro competitions.

SLB Foverever
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, yeah... go easy, were listening... Rolling Eyes call us what you want, specially in tomorows draw... Laughing
lampiao2000
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:26    Post subject: we won Reply with quote

foda-se que vou-me passar com estes paneleiros...

MOREIRA was a coward, a sissy???

are you stupid or what???

MOREIRA was the best player in today's match...it is not BENFICA problem if you can't score a goal against BENFICA 10 players...

you come here and talk that BENFICA was a defensive team...that we didn´t attack...that our players were always in the ground...SHUT THE FUCK OFF

BENFICA was a defensive team because we played the 2º half with 10 players, and always possible we attack with danger...that was far more that you do in LISBON playing 11 against 11...and if our players were in the ground was because that your players were always making falts, and the referee should have give 3 or 4 yellow cards to your players...

your luck is that NUNO GOMES had everithing to make 2-2...and then i'm sure that we could score the 3º goal in the counter attack...

in the total of the 2 matches who diserved to pass? BENFICA offcourse...

In LISBON we should have won by 5 goals, instead of 1...

your television must be diferent of mine...

you say that it should bee ROSEMBORG...why??? if you could't score a goal in 53 minutes agains a team that played with 10...

In the next round are the bettest teams (including BENFICA)...and yes, we could be elimenated...but we can go on as well...

better luck no the next time...
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekarde wrote:
yeah, yeah... go easy, were listening... Rolling Eyes call us what you want, specially in tomorows draw... Laughing

We have nothing aginst the fans but we dont like your players attitude thats for sure. Sorry for my fellow fans insulting u (many loosing their heads because they havnt seen a RBK match for many monts now and have hoped for success for a long while now. its human).
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

well well, iam not a rosenborg suporter.. dont take my commets like i was one either.. Sad

next year benfica would meet bodø/glimt and then we will kick your ass in revange Wink
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

*kremt* *host* *cough* Hah.... Wink
Freeme
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw the homepage now, nice, very nice, calling pig to the best player on the picth( was it???)...very polite...
I was glad to write here and to read opinions from Norway, so far away, about football and about out teams, but is seems that is not possible...
beter luck next time, I'll just wait til tomorow to find out which teams forum I'm going to search for...
And you?
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaute wrote:

dont doutb at us man Wink we play good attacking football (you know that?), but defencife we are not so good Crying or Very sad
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen wrote:
Gaute wrote:

but defencife we are not so good Crying or Very sad

Then u will not beat Benfica! Laughing
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we let in 6 more goals than you last season.. and not bad to be number 2 in league and cup either . hopefully we will have success in the next season too..

only rbk and glimt who play good attacking football in norway though.. Cool
redsat
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 01:56    Post subject: everybody forgeting something Reply with quote

we are used to play in grass...

To the administrator: Bad loosing, that first page...
And to Rosenborg: Buy some grass, so the teams that go there can play some football. And to reach Benfica records ..... you have to born again.. bye bye!

ps - I was on the stadium in first leg: so lucky.... for you... it was to be a 3-0 result..minimum. Today, Nuno was responsable by the defense system in 2nd half. Bad play by him.

I thought that you were more serious, and see the great exibition by our goalkeeper... i´m desapointed by this site atitude.

Bye Bye !
dvpluribus
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 02:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

You loose we WIN ... slb forever

visit us in http://members.lycos.co.u...d3ecdc64df
HuHuHu
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 02:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have though about scoring a goal in Lisbon, but instead you decided to wait for the game in Trondheim to start giving a shit... Now don't blame Benfica for doing the same thing you did in the Stadium of Light.

I did a nasty comment on you Norwegians on the other forum, but that's because you called Moreira a swine, which is something he most certainly does not deserve to be called. It is true that he took a lot of time to get up, but it is also true that he was repeatedly pushed to the groud by your unimaginative (should I say inept?) attackers.

I hope that the most sensible of you will acknowledge that this was a very even combat, and that in the end Benfica did just enough to win it, and win it they did.

To the rest of you (a minority, I hope) I stand by what I said in my topic.
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 06:20    Post subject: Fact Reply with quote

Good luck to Benfica and its supporters the rest of the way you will need it! By the way don't forget to visit this forum in the Fall of 2004 when we will be playing in the Champions League and Benfica hopefully if they can hang on to 4th or 5th this season (Portuguese league) might be playing in the UEFA Cup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb