RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
VOCÊS É QUE SÃO UNS PORCOS SEUS BACALHAUS!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PreachBENFICA
Junior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:49    Post subject: VOCÊS É QUE SÃO UNS PORCOS SEUS BACALHAUS!! Reply with quote

ITS VERY POOR THE THING U DID TO JOSÉ MOREIRA....

VERY VERY POOR...

AHHHH Arrow OUTTTTT

SEUS BACALHAUS...
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

even Valerenga is way better than Rosenborg...im now watching their match against Newcastle

SLBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Have we done anything to him?
we just called him a good goalkeeper, who also is quite a sissy! it's like: what is you? a freakin' 5 year old girl?
Stand up boy, stop crying and behave like a man! Look at Johnsen!
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benfica will continue but rosemborg showned that they could be in next round too.

Tomem lá seus caralhos, foram com os porcos e não vale um peido. Seus paneleiros com a mania q são bons. Perderam e foi bem feito. E enfiem os oscares do nuno gomes pelo cu acima.
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
even Valerenga is way better than Rosenborg...im now watching their match against Newcastle

SLBBBBBBBBBBBBB

VÃ¥lerenga is a far worse team.. They ended 3rd last in the last season and had to play a two-legged match against a 1. division team to keep their place in the norwegian league..
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:

SLBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Now you are just topping your self... You're out of sense.. Out of mind.. at least MY mind.... You don't know a sh** about football if you really believe that... which I take it you don't.... Stop embarresing soccer, Benfica and even Portugal...

Thanks for the match.. And good bye! I will think about you when you're out in the next round.. Propbably playing another "I-want-an-oscar-award" team.... I don't wish you good luck if this is the football you stand for...
PreachBENFICA
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEE THE ENGLISH HOMEPAGE OF THIS SITE!!!!CALLING MOREIRA: PIG!!

VERY POOR MINDS.....

rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the home page of this site where they call moreira of pig...
I'm sorry for the good friends that like soccer that i've found here...

But, FUCK WHO MADE THAT AND I'M GLAD FOR THE ELIMINATION OF SUCH BAD LOOSERS. YOU´RE REALY SUCK.
lampiao2000
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:21    Post subject: u are so stupid Reply with quote

foda-se que vou-me passar com estes paneleiros...

MOREIRA was a coward, a sissy???

are you stupid or what???

MOREIRA was the best player in today's match...it is not BENFICA problem if you can't score a goal against BENFICA 10 players...

you come here and talk that BENFICA was a defensive team...that we didn´t attack...that our players were always in the ground...SHUT THE FUCK OFF

BENFICA was a defensive team because we played the 2º half with 10 players, and always possible we attack with danger...that was far more that you do in LISBON playing 11 against 11...and if our players were in the ground was because that your players were always making falts, and the referee should have give 3 or 4 yellow cards to your players...

your luck is that NUNO GOMES had everithing to make 2-2...and then i'm sure that we could score the 3º goal in the counter attack...

in the total of the 2 matches who diserved to pass? BENFICA offcourse...

In LISBON we should have won by 5 goals, instead of 1...

your television must be diferent of mine...

you say that it should bee ROSEMBORG...why??? if you could't score a goal in 53 minutes agains a team that played with 10...

In the next round are the bettest teams (including BENFICA)...and yes, we could be elimenated...but we can go on as well...

better luck no the next time...
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekarde wrote:
I saw the home page of this site where they call moreira of pig...
I'm sorry for the good friends that like soccer that i've found here...
But, FUCK WHO MADE THAT AND I'M GLAD FOR THE ELIMINATION OF SUCH BAD LOOSERS. YOU´RE REALY SUCK.

We are human. We get irritated by the players and referees. So please, dont take it serious. I dont think it was nice to write this on site, but I mean.... hey this is a independant fan site. Therefore anything can be written here. It wud have been alot worse if it was on the official site coz the it wud be very insulting, and its not on the official site so take it easy. We dont hate u, just ur players attitude... Twisted Evil
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this isn´t a official site and it maybe was a work of one men solo.
Blame your selfs and your players. Benfica played by the rules. Like it or not. Were trought, we deserved and the pig of the caralho that made that will be watching the uefa games on the tv. In is own pig house! Twisted Evil
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekarde wrote:
I know this isn´t a official site and it maybe was a work of one men solo.
Blame your selfs and your players. Benfica played by the rules. Like it or not. Were trought, we deserved and the pig of the caralho that made that will be watching the uefa games on the tv. In is own pig house! Twisted Evil

U did not play by the rules, thats just why we are irritated. If u had won and the reason was we were just a worse team then we wud only be disappointed and not angry. But your players played unsporting and were faking it. Faking it is against theules. Unsporting attitude is not against the rules but u have certainly lost much of ur reputation by that.

I wish Benfica will never play like this again (for the sace of football) and if they play sporting I wish u go through because u have a good side.
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

duttend wrote:

U did not play by the rules.

If not... you will win the game on the secretary...
duttend wrote:

I wish Benfica will never play like this again (for the sace of football)

Rosemborg is a strong side, we were cleaver and we manage to pass. The game was difficult 11 to 11, with 10 man we readapt our strattagy and we were sucessefull.
jbyggjordet
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 01:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop arguing, for crying out loud! The match is history, and the "best" team won.

We RBK-supporters should look forward to the league start, and the Benfica-supporters look forward to the next round in the Uefa-cup, where they could exit (depending on the opponents).

We are sad about the cup-exit, of course. Sad But history is a thing we can't change, even if we wanted to.

So I say goodbye to the Benfica-supporters, and hope for more thrilling and fun battles to come...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb