RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PreachBENFICA
Junior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody said that benfica played in 9-1....You played in lisbon WITH 10 DEFENDERS AND ONE STRIKER....

IN LISBON YOU DID: 0...ONLY DEFENSE AND WE FAILED MANY GOALS....

IN NORWAY,U ARE SO GOOD THAT,PLAYING AGAINST 10,U DIDNT SCORE ONE GOAL....IN 45 MINUTES!

Never forget the man in YELLOW :d
Erik87
Proff

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that Rosenborg is better than they are. they are an above average team in Europe.
Rosenborg and benfica plays different football. You are good at creating nice play and chanses. But when your players dont dare to attack and cannot stand after a duell its time to think, is football really the job they should have?
If you say our football is ugly....well you can have your own meanings. BUt today Rosenborg and only Rosenborg was the attacking team.
we played good football, coming down the flanks. And didn't you see our midfielder. He probably have a more advanced tecnique than any our your players. And do you know what his best trick is?.....He stand after duells. Thats a trick not a single Benfica player can. So good luck in the fourth round and in your league in portugal. You cannot even take the secon place..... Razz
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehheh i know it hurts Wink
You didnt have capacity to pass against 10 players... very limited team, you didnt even dominate in the second half.

Bad Bad team...
Erik87
Proff

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

good one Gaute:)

I thinck you have missed a point. We TRIED in Lisboa! we craeted 3 big chances. Today you created two. So WE LEAD the away stat in chances.
Yes, cou could have won 5-0 in lisbon. But you didn't. You did not have more than 5 shots on goal actually. The other thirty went outside the goal.
Man you cannot shoot!

But anyway. Rosenborg is out. Benfica will be out after the next round and probably wont qualify for Cl next year either. Rosenborg will. So then everything will be back to normal:) Benfica havent won anything the last years either. Not even the league:P
This was all from me today!
Have a good evening every one!
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said Benifa shu have won with 5 - 0 at Luz??? U didn't even dominate the match there for god sace! We had 3 clear chances and u had 4! Is that domination??? I cud bet we had more than 15 chances against your 3 tonight. That is domination my friend, not what u showed against Rosenborg who hadnt played outdoors one time this year except for the La Manga trip.
m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, let's be rational. Benfica is probably a better team than Rosenborg tecniqually, but as a whole team Rosenborg is the better team! RBK should have won this game by far more than they did! Moreira was good today, but was such a sissy! I can't believe these guys are rolemodels for younger players! If our players did these sorts of things, they would probably been fired for bad sportsmanship. It's OK to try dragging out the time, but if get a pinprick you feel like it was a 32 inch blade going slowly into your body, that's over the top! I was embarrased by the Benfica-players! They are a disgrace to their club, country and especially soccer itself!!!! The field was fine, with the temperature in mind. I stomped the field myself after Benfica practiced yesterday inside the stadium! I think all Benfica-supporters should go home, think about if they think this type of soccer is acceptable. It is really a mindopener!!
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 03.03.2004 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
It really really hurts eheheh
Im just laughing on your bad loser statments ahahahah
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Benfica is in the wrong division, they should really be playing in the league for 8 year old girls, this was just a shame for soccer. Embarassed
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are very wrong in that matter.
Every team as the right to test the field of the game before the match take place. If the pitch have no conditions, change the place of the game. Benfica could not use the National Stadium, is home when the new one was in constrution, and we have to play in Porto for the champions league with Lazio. Our National statium as far away more conditions than yours to the pratice of soccer.
Btw, i live in lisbon, i saw snow for the fist time at the age of 24! We just not usted to thats conditions. Camacho made what was right for Benfica. And not breaking samewhat rule!!!
lampiao2000
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:19    Post subject: are u stupid or what Reply with quote

foda-se que vou-me passar com estes paneleiros...

MOREIRA was a coward, a sissy???

are you stupid or what???

MOREIRA was the best player in today's match...it is not BENFICA problem if you can't score a goal against BENFICA 10 players...

you come here and talk that BENFICA was a defensive team...that we didn´t attack...that our players were always in the ground...SHUT THE FUCK OFF

BENFICA was a defensive team because we played the 2º half with 10 players, and always possible we attack with danger...that was far more that you do in LISBON playing 11 against 11...and if our players were in the ground was because that your players were always making falts, and the referee should have give 3 or 4 yellow cards to your players...

your luck is that NUNO GOMES had everithing to make 2-2...and then i'm sure that we could score the 3º goal in the counter attack...

in the total of the 2 matches who diserved to pass? BENFICA offcourse...

In LISBON we should have won by 5 goals, instead of 1...

your television must be diferent of mine...

you say that it should bee ROSEMBORG...why??? if you could't score a goal in 53 minutes agains a team that played with 10...

In the next round are the bettest teams (including BENFICA)...and yes, we could be elimenated...but we can go on as well...

better luck no the next time...
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:36    Post subject: Re: are u stupid or what Reply with quote

lampiao2000 wrote:
foda-se que vou-me passar com estes paneleiros...

MOREIRA was a coward, a sissy???

are you stupid or what???

MOREIRA was the best player in today's match...it is not BENFICA problem if you can't score a goal against BENFICA 10 players...

He WAS the best player tonight. Still, he's sissy. Great players are not necessarily sporting... U shud know that (look at RvN).
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that picture that you have in the first page, moreira was charged in his área. This was an infraction by the rosemborg man, do doubt. Moreira had is arms rised, and the ribs wer uncovered... i think you areover reacting.
If rosemborg had scored one more goal we would be blaming our players...
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekarde wrote:
i think you areover reacting.

Maybe, but the thing is this was not the only situation. It was many other situations like this with Benfica players in this match.
Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 01:20    Post subject: Re: are u stupid or what Reply with quote

lampiao2000 wrote:

you say that it should bee ROSEMBORG...why??? if you could't score a goal in 53 minutes agains a team that played with 10...

Actually it was more like 30 mins because Benfica was practising their theatre skills and not plying football.. + you were lucky
dvpluribus
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 01:55    Post subject: We are the best..... Slb Forum Reply with quote

We win..... so..... the next looser is.....
Visit our forum in http://members.lycos.co.u...d3ecdc64df ... register ... and lets talk....
Calvermelho
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 03:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, benfiquistas, we can all move on as we left these guys in the dust. They are done, and Benfica aren't! Very Happy

Oh yeah, benfiquistas, check out my site.

www.slb-net.tk

it's in English.
slbnn
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 04:28    Post subject: benfica forever Reply with quote

look rosenberg sucks we have the one of the best golies and so to be the best in all of europe all u pussy saying we dont deserve to pass is a fagot cause didnt u see lisbon when we could of scored 5-0 . so dont cry dont be sore lossers its not our fault that u suck Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil red devils for life benfica love u Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 11:42    Post subject: Re: benfica forever Reply with quote

slbnn wrote:
we have the one of the best golies and so to be the best in all of europe

Moreira played the game of his lifte yesterday, but do you really think he's the best in Europe?

If so, you can't seen many great goalkeepers. Eventhough Moreira makes some excellent reflex saves, he acts like a sissy inside the "box". He was very clumsy on most of the serves from the Rosenborg full-backs/wingers in both games, and is very butterfingered.

Nevertheless I'm the first to admit that he saved Benfica yesterday.
dvpluribus
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 14:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

no .... he isn´t the best in europe but .... he made a great game ..... visit us www.MiniForum.pt.vu
RuneBK
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
ehheh i know it hurts Wink
You didnt have capacity to pass against 10 players... very limited team, you didnt even dominate in the second half.

Bad Bad team...

I don't know what game you where watching, but Benfica was near the Rosenborg goal 1 or 2 times in the second half. I hope I never will se a team like Benfica at Lerkendal again, actors all of them. And Gomes, never seen a bigger asshole at Lerkendal.

SHAME ON YOU BENFICA!!!
lampiao2000
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

all you ROSEMBORG fans say here are just pathetic excuses...

i loved to see your reaction, playing the 2º leg in BENFICA stadium, with the same conditions that we had from 40 minutes of the 1st half...

i beet that you do a much, much worst attitude that BENFICA playwers had...

on one thing, all BENFICA fans agree with you...NUNO GOMES was very stupid by simulating that penalty...he had everithing to make 2-2, and then, the game was over for you...so, WHAT ARE YOU COMPLANING FOR???? TELL ME, PLEASE...IT´S OUR FAULT THAT WE DIDN´T WIN IN ROSEMBORG...YOU NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PASS THE ELIMINATORY, OK...

oh, and watch the 1st game in LISBON, ok? and then, in the 180 minutes, tell me who REALLY deserve to go through...

god bye
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

lampiao2000 wrote:

oh, and watch the 1st game in LISBON, ok? and then, in the 180 minutes, tell me who REALLY deserve to go through...

god bye

Ohh...OKay... Rosenborg!!
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, theres no use, benfiquistas... let them talk alone.
Xauuu Rosenborgersssss see you some day!
Inter, here we goooooooooooooo
Erlendil
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just goint to make all this very clear for you benfica suporters:

- For the first it is your own fault that you only had ten "men" (Or should I say honorless sissies??) on the field, when Nuno Gomes as usual try to get a penalty out of everything instead of playing real football!!

- It also was your own fault that the pitch was messed up because your arrogant mannager couldn't use the training field the day before!!

- Then you spent the entire 2. half on the ground instead of standing like men!!! Maybe it's the culture in Portugal to lie down all the time, but not here up north - and if you want to know foorball was first playd in ENGLAND, not in the gayland portugal!!!

- And to you Sport Lisboa e Benfica:

How old are you?? Ten years old?? It wouldn't surprised me at all. And I have seen a lot of your comments here and when we are trying to get you to admit thar your team played like a group of cowards and actors, the only arguments you have is "you are so stupid", "LOL", "we had only 10 men", "You played like that in Lisbon too" (as we didn't at all!!!) and other things that are totally irrelevant!!! TRY at least to stick to the topic without begin talkin about other stupid things like how bad our club are!!! Is it really so hard to have an adult conversation with us??

If you had any dignity, you shouldn't be so proud of your club after this theatrical number!!

And don't say thar WE would have done the same thing!!! We wouldn't because we have moral and we won't destroy the meaning of the sport just for money!!!

This is not just pathetic excuses but a critisism of unfear football, and everybody who love this sport should see that this is WRONG!!!!!!!

I hope UEFA does something to stop this because this is a SHAME for the sport!!

Hope we'll never see such things again or you again. Bye
Klevjer
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 21:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me sick looking at the messages posted by you portuguese whiners..
Rosenborg is off season, and Benfica in the middle of their season.. It was a huge advantage for Benfica! Nevermind if Benfica outplayed Rosenborg the second half in Portugal, Rosenborg hadnt played a importance match for 3-4 months, of course they began to be tired..
In the first half when both teams had fresh legs it actually was a tight match, AND Rosenborg had the best chance.. In the second match Rosenborg showed their class even off season, they outplayed Benfica even BEFORE Gomes decided to get nominated for best acting performance. (Fool)
In the second half Benfica played as a team would play with one man down, but the way they behaved on the pitch is pure foolishness, Moreira looked as if he was shot in his back several times during the second half...I can`t deny his soccer skills, but his attitude draws the attention away from this.. With Benfica playing 9-1-0 and using a third of the time in the second half to lie on the pitch whining makes it really hard to PLAY football.. If Benfica had met Rosenborg two months later I have no doubt that Rosenborg would have won easily...
Inter-Benfica, I wonder how Benfica will manage to meet a good team in season... (Rosenborg-Inter 2-2, chances 18-3, last year).
Good luck Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb