RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SLB Fan message

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JKM
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 03:06    Post subject: SLB Fan message Reply with quote

Hi rosenborgers, i visit this forum since one of you guys put it ina sl-benfica.com forum, and i come to respect the club and its supporters and found myself arguiing that you were a very good team and that i preferred a marseille instead of Rosenborg against some portuguese that said you weren t such a good team. I know you re a good team because i have seen you playing in the CL many times and you impressed me in games like the one you tied 3-3 with feyenoord or when you beat Boavista. Your team is a very good team ina an average low league. But after the match i got here and i felt really disappointed by you guys when i saw you calling Moreira porco. I know he faked a little but your players also have beatten him hard, like when one of your players elbowed him (i think it was johnses). We sure played defensively but we had to because we needed to defend the result and we were one man short. In our goal Simao was offside but then we got a goal stolen by an inexisting offside. In the end i think we played better than you and that we deserve to pass. Today Moreira has shown you that espen Johnsen isn t the one who knows how to be a goalkeeper.
I think those posts in the forum insulting Moreira and Benfica players are a result of the elimination in the UEFA Cup.

One more thing, besides you were starting the season now and consequently out of shape, don t forget that we have had many games including three games in 7 days with a trip to Norway in the middle. Adding that we have been cursed with an incredible series of injuries this season 8i have never seen anything like this before! We started the season with four forwards avaialable, now we only have one! We ve had about 20 injuries so far and there s three months of season left) you can realise that we weren t no even close at our best!!

Greetings! I look forward to see you guys in a next season! Maybe we will meet us again in the Next years CL.
8) [/b]
Elisabeth
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I'll tell you.. Rosenborg has had a lot of injuries too, so that is no exuse! We are out of season, and that does count for a lot!

Moreira didn't fake a bit, but much! In 5 minutes he had fallen three times, and if he had half as much pain as he was pretending to, he would have been sent to the hospital for a wekk!

But congrats! You came through, and not Rosenborg..
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make us sound like a bunch of mad, angry vikings.. But we were just a bit disappointed in Benfica right after the match yesterday.. And I think we just needed to get it of our chest.. I went into thi smatch with respect for Benfica's play, team and supporters.. I went out of it with a small bit of hate.. Well..at least yesterday.. i don't care anyomore now.. But I still don't fancy Benfica's play..

It looked like they had a near-death experience everytime someone came close to them - IMO: That's being a coward.. But, hey, that's just me..

I guess you guys are used to see that kind of football... BUt here in Scandinavia we don't see this too often..

Actually in the newspapers today, some of the RBK's spokesman said that they had never seen so much simulation, dragging of the time & such from a team in Europe before - They thought Benfica stood for better things then that.. Well, I guess we were all just wrong..

And please, don't come here telling us we are bad losers.. this is a Rosenborg forum. We have every right to express & share our opinions with each other..
And I'm totally convinced you guys would say the same thing if Rosenborg were behaving like Benfica did yesterday..

But congrats, your through... With some luck...

And why is every one saying we have called the goalkeeper..ehh..was it 'porco'? Where and what is that??

One thing the newspapers pointed out: The hoped young players in Portugal weren't looking up to this kind of play and behavier on a football team....

Benfica played smart yesterday.. It just was a disgrace watching---
Elisabeth
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had played fare football, we would not have been what you call "bad losers".

We only want to say that we don't like those who win without deserving it. If Benfica only could have played football!
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaute wrote:
And why is every one saying we have called the goalkeeper..ehh..was it 'porco'? Where and what is that??

In the first page of this site was a picture of Moreira with a subtille "Moreira - Porco/Sviiin". "Porco" is portuguese means "Pig".
Nice one for the best sportsmen that you claim to be... Rolling Eyes
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. In my eyes: he was a good goal keeper - and a sissy!

And you can't blame the whole of RBK's supporters on what the staff of this page writes.. This is a 100% UNofficial Rbk site...
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

official site: www.rbk.no
JKM
Junior

PostPosted: 05.03.2004 17:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for your information, Moreira is injured with a apin in is back (luckily he ll recover fast), Tiago and Ricardo Rocha are injured aswell and Petit s "caneleira"(i dont know how you to say it in english but i mean that the players pu in their socks to protect the legs) was smashed in the end of the game.
I admit that we lost some time during the second half but that s football, every team does that when its needed, but i just don t think that it was like you said, we "burned" a little time that s all, nothing outrageous like you make it sound!
Benfica also have to face that kind of behaviour many times against weaker temas here in Portugal and i also have seen behaviours like that in the best europeans league, and i have seen worst (who doesn t remember the game Mexico - italy in Korea & Japan 2002??) but that s a part of the game - using all the possible means to win!
Greetings from Portugal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb