RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SL Benfica - Rosenborg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 05.03.2004 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might be echoing everyone's feelings on this forum that Sport Lisboa e benfica is either 10 years old or an idiot. Your language has been terrible throughout your 50 or so posts. Your grammar is pathetic and you curse too often you are a sore winner. I hope Benfica and Rosenborg never meet again so I won't have to face reading such drivel. The rest of the Benfica supporters have been level headed and for the most part polite.
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 05.03.2004 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatly i cannot say the same about Rosenborg fans... you guys are not what i though. Insulting, desrespecting and making stupid conclusions about a round you lost fairly.
And, my friend, I have a much better vocabulary than most of the rosenborgers that wrote in this forum... but, I know, you have no arguments, so you turn the attention to gramatical errors... low play.
You have made a really bad impression here in Portugal, not only the fans, but also the directors of Rosenborg.
I can see now that the only good thing Norway has is the Codfish... you guys are really low.
Xau
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 01:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very pleased to see you didn't curse or use the word shit in your last posting well done!!! I know your type and the Portuguese all to well you see only one side of things. You have your opinion and we have ours. We each won a game and due to rules away goals stand for more and you went through. As for calling us a bad team I don't understand we outplayed you in Trondheim even when you had 11 men if you consider us a bad team based on the way we played at home that I can't imagine how well Benfica must have played in Lisbon if that is the case then watch out Real and Manchester United because Benfica is coming to get you.... well enough on that. I have watched a lot of Portuguese football in my life so what Moreira and the rest of the team was doing was not new to me as I sat there watching the match, it is the Latin style of football the Portuguese do it, the Italians do it and the Spanish do it, etc. The diving the time wasting is all a part of their culture it starts at an early age and until divers and time wasters like Nuno Gomes and ex-Benfica Joao Pinto stop their tactics and worry about scoring then Portuguese football will continue to suffer both domestically and internationally.
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you guys expect.. benfica played pathetic, faked injuries and so on.. rbk shouldt have any respect for benfica. Rolling Eyes

Bodø Glimt !
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

portuguese football will continue to suffer internationally? lol
i dont see that... Benfica has 2 champions league, and 7 finals, last in 1990...Porto one champions league and one Uefa Cup last year... i dont see your point LOL
WHere are the Norwegian titles? i dont see any...
Portugal is classiefied 6th in Uefa ranking... where is Norway?
Paleez.... give me a break.
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 15:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
portuguese football will continue to suffer internationally? lol
i dont see that... Benfica has 2 champions league, and 7 finals, last in 1990...Porto one champions league and one Uefa Cup last year... i dont see your point LOL
WHere are the Norwegian titles? i dont see any...
Portugal is classiefied 6th in Uefa ranking... where is Norway?
Paleez.... give me a break.

Paleez? Is that supposed to be 'Please'?

Norway is now on their way back up - after RBK's former coach from last year: Ã…ge Hareide has taken over Norway.. He has won 4 of 4 possible matches since he started, and norway is now on their way up.. Since Hareide took over Norway has gone up 3 places...

It lives 10 millions in Portugal - 4.5 millions in Norway.. what do you expect? So, in numbers you should be better!!!

And you are always talking about the past: well.. Norway were one time in 2 place in the FIFA ranking..
And since we are talking numbers.. In the UEFA ranking over Womens national teams.. Norway are no 2.. Portugal are no. 34!!!!

And by the way, why are you mentioning Norway's national team. It's RBK who is the topic here....
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Paleez is a different way to say please...duh...
And well... for the numbers, Turkey are like more than 30 million, we are 10, and they are behind us in uefa ranking...but that is a stupid comparison... makes no sense.

We are not always talking about the past, we are talking about facts. And Porto won Uefa cup last year, is that past to you?

And you are happy to be better than us in Women football?? LOLOLOL give me a break...

And i was not mentioning Norways national team, i was talking about team ranking in Uefa, those rankings that defines how many teams go to europeen competitions. If you wanted me to talk about Norway national team...eheheh...no comments.

And thank god Norway didnt come to EURO 2004 IN PORTUGAL, because Spain will bring more tourists and your team just really sucks...

Happy?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was talking about team ranking in Uefa, those rankings that defines how many teams go to europeen competitions.

Norway is on 15th place, and will have two teams in the Champions League qualifyers in 2005/06.
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are 6th, and will have 3 teams in champions league in 2005 Laughing
Erlendil
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just goint to make all this very clear for you benfica suporters:

- For the first it is your own fault that you only had ten "men" (Or should I say honorless sissies??) on the field, when Nuno Gomes as usual try to get a penalty out of everything instead of playing real football!!

- It also was your own fault that the pitch was messed up because your arrogant mannager couldn't use the training field the day before!!

- Then you spent the entire 2. half on the ground instead of standing like men!!! Maybe it's the culture in Portugal to lie down all the time, but not here up north - and if you want to know foorball was first playd in ENGLAND, not in the gayland portugal!!!

- And to you Sport Lisboa e Benfica:

How old are you?? Ten years old?? It wouldn't surprised me at all. And I have seen a lot of your comments here and when we are trying to get you to admit thar your team played like a group of cowards and actors, the only arguments you have is "you are so stupid", "LOL", "we had only 10 men", "You played like that in Lisbon too" (as we didn't at all!!!) and other things that are totally irrelevant!!! TRY at least to stick to the topic without begin talkin about other stupid things like how bad our club are!!! Is it really so hard to have an adult conversation with us??

If you had any dignity, you shouldn't be so proud of your club after this theatrical number!!

And don't say thar WE would have done the same thing!!! We wouldn't because we have moral and we won't destroy the meaning of the sport just for money!!!

This is not just pathetic excuses but a critisism of unfear football, and everybody who love this sport should see that this is WRONG!!!!!!!

I hope UEFA does something to stop this because this is a SHAME for the sport!!

Hope we'll never see such things again or you again. Bye
Klevjer
Junior

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me sick looking at the messages posted by you portuguese whiners..
Rosenborg is off season, and Benfica in the middle of their season.. It was a huge advantage for Benfica! Nevermind if Benfica outplayed Rosenborg the second half in Portugal, Rosenborg hadnt played a importance match for 3-4 months, of course they began to be tired..
In the first half when both teams had fresh legs it actually was a tight match, AND Rosenborg had the best chance.. In the second match Rosenborg showed their class even off season, they outplayed Benfica even BEFORE Gomes decided to get nominated for best acting performance. (Fool)
In the second half Benfica played as a team would play with one man down, but the way they behaved on the pitch is pure foolishness, Moreira looked as if he was shot in his back several times during the second half...I can`t deny his soccer skills, but his attitude draws the attention away from this.. With Benfica playing 9-1-0 and using a third of the time in the second half to lie on the pitch whining makes it really hard to PLAY football.. If Benfica had met Rosenborg two months later I have no doubt that Rosenborg would have won easily...
Inter-Benfica, I wonder how Benfica will manage to meet a good team in season... (Rosenborg-Inter 2-2, chances 18-3, last year).
Good luck Cool
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 08.03.2004 09:52    Post subject: Get the steam out... Reply with quote

People, people... calm down

This isn't really a debate anymore, it's just degenerated into a shit-throwing competition.

Us Rosenborg fans just have to come to terms with and accept the inevitable fact that we did not win. Wether we deserved to win or not is besides the question. We came close and we have shown the qualities that promise we will do better next time.

Benfica fans; you won the right to go to the fourth round. I will say that you were damned lucky, but the fact is, you made it, and we do not really protest against that you won. Just the way your players acted. If the way you won does not compell any of you to stop and think about where your game is heading... well that is your own problem.

At any rate, it doesn't matter too much. Benfica is facing Inter Milan in the fourth round and there is no way you will win against them. Rosenborg actually has beaten Inter before - have you?
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 08.03.2004 09:59    Post subject: Ooops... Reply with quote

Ooops... a slight ballsup there. It was AC Milan we beat, not Inter. But that's so close it almost counts. Those two clubs even share the same stadium.

But we did play Inter to a 2-2 draw. And for us that would be considered a victory anyway... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 08.03.2004 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatly i cannot say the same about Rosenborg fans... you guys are not what i though. Insulting, desrespecting and making stupid conclusions about a round you lost fairly.
And, my friend, I have a much better vocabulary than most of the rosenborgers that wrote in this forum... but, I know, you have no arguments, so you turn the attention to gramatical errors... low play.
You have made a really bad impression here in Portugal, not only the fans, but also the directors of Rosenborg.
I can see now that the only good thing Norway has is the Codfish... you guys are really low.
Xau

And you continue talking to him.... Rolling Eyes
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 09.03.2004 01:40    Post subject: I know... Reply with quote

A bit embarassing isn't it? We're a bit stubborn, us northerners... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb