RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mikael Lustig
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.12.2011 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

From January, Majstorovic will have fellow Swede Mikael Lustig for company in Celtic's back four and Hamren is thrilled about that.

From his point of view, having two of his first-pick defenders playing alongside each other - Lustig prefers right-back but can play centre-back - can do Sweden no harm in the run-up to the Euros.

But Hamren also reckons Celtic will benefit. He said: "It's a great piece of business by Celtic to sign Mikael. I was the coach who signed him for Rosenborg when I was there a couple of years ago.

"He is still young but has a big future. He is tall, strong and quick and when he plays at right-back he loves getting forward.

"I know how intense Glasgow can be when it comes to football but I am sure Mickael can cope with it."

Read more: Daniel Majstorovic can be a Celtic star for another four years, insists Sweden boss Erik Hamren
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.12.2011 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Swedish right-back was officially unveiled as the Hoops’ newest addition at Lennoxtown this morning, (Friday), after completing his move from Norwegian side, Rosenborg.

And the 25-year old is delighted to have the deal completed so he can continue the strong connection Celtic already have with his country.

"I have been waiting for this moment for two months now and it feels really good to finally be here," he said, facing the Scottish press for the first time.

"I first heard Celtic were interested in me a year and a half ago so I watched a lot of their games and it always felt like a good club for me."

(...)

Lustig comes into the squad while they are high in confidence on the back of nine consecutive league victories. But the recent form of Cha Du Ri and Adam Matthews, along with Mark Wilson´s expected return to training next week, the new Bhoy knows it will be difficult to work his way into the starting XI.

Read more: Mikael Lustig delighted to finally be a Celt

Last edited by 2mas on 30.12.2011 20:28; edited 1 time in total
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 30.12.2011 20:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If he had been under contract for another season, Rosenborg would be asking for at least £3m for him.

That's the hardest part to take for us for sure.

Good luck to him, lessons to be learnt I guess in contract negotiations for RBK.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.12.2011 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIKAEL LUSTIG had never set foot in Scotland before signing for Celtic – but he had all the tartan education he needed from his whisky-mad dad.

(...)

"My dad really likes whisky and he has been to Scotland in the past on a whisky trip with his friends.

"He has been a few times and I know he watched Celtic when he was here. I don’t think he went to a Rangers game but it was a long time ago. He always brought his whiskies home and has a large collection of them in Sweden. He loves it."

Lustig could have done with a quick drop of the hard stuff to heat his bones as Parkhead froze on Wednesday night but the warmth of the cauldron in the stands did the job.

(...)

"In Norway, you have a few fans behind the goals who are cheering but it was the entire stadium. If I am being honest, I almost watched the spectators more than the game."

Read more: Celtic new boy Mikael Lustig: Whisky-mad dad gave me taste for Scottish football
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb