RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anthony Annan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vegardj
Rutinert

PostPosted: 05.07.2010 05:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarcasm won't get anyone far in this debate. What Macha seems to have been trying to point out earlier is the (perhaps arguable) fact that as good as every sporting news source between London and Mumbai seem to have seen more than "average" talent in our defensive midfielder.

As has been said in so many Norwegian-language debates before, Annan is a kind of player who is best experienced live. I myself with my quite limited football intelligence only occasionaly notice Annan's contribution in TV-games, compared to watching him ringside.

The (non-arguable) fact that Start and Stabæk's fans seem to absolutely love him, while everyone else in Norway are stuck giving him abuse for the rare controversial episodes that are so lovingly picked up by TV2 reinforces my impression.
Ballahl
Veteran

PostPosted: 09.07.2010 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan linked with top clubs
African star attracts interest after World Cup

He said: "I am fine at the moment. I've heard a lot about me going every summer but nothing is fazing me.

"It is good to hear about Man United, Chelsea and Lyon, but nothing is official.

"It is flattering, Lyon is a big team in Europe. But I have a contract with Rosenborg until December 2011 so let's wait and see."

- Rune var forut for sin tid.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.07.2010 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan’s agent Lars Petter Fosdahl told Sport.co.uk in an exclusive interview:

“It is the close season at the moment. There are no enquiries that we consider to be concrete or serious. He had a good World Cup and top clubs have taken notice of him, so we are assessing the situation.

“We are hoping for a move to a top English club and that is what Anthony (Annan) wants. But I don’t want to comment on any specific club at this time. His performance in the World Cup was an eye opener for many people. “ Lars Petter Fosdahl continued.

Read more: Agent Exclusive: Annan interesting top Premier League clubs
Ballahl
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.07.2010 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan eyes English move (Video interview after the Linfield game)

"I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't know the future yet," Annan told Sky Sports News.

"I think if I have opportunity to play there [England] I would be very grateful. If not Germany, Italy, Spain, everywhere. I think I will be ready to play over there.

- Rune var forut for sin tid.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.07.2010 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

MANCHESTER UNITED are leading the chase for Ghana midfielder Anthony Annan.

A number of clubs, including Chelsea and Arsenal, are tracking the Rosenborg star, 24. But Annan is believed to prefer Old Trafford.

Read more: Anthony Annan plots Manchester United move
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 03.08.2010 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

The source is The Sun - poor. They make up all kinds of rumours.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.08.2010 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

“It is important for the club to participate in the Champions League, but also very important to me personally in order to show off for bigger clubs,” he stated.

“At the same time I feel that I have shown myself to be great enough in this summer's World Cup, which is certainly the best shop window for a player. Now I’m just waiting to see if any clubs show concrete interest.”

Read more: Rosenborg Declare That Ghana International Anthony Annan Is Not For Sale

Eggen's statement is not so relevant since he is not the one to take the final decisions.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.08.2010 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan’s agent Lars Petter Fosdahl told Sport.co.uk:

“I do not have any fresh updates, there is still no specific news. He is going to play in the Champions League qualifier so that effects things, but we will see.

“I think that by Wednesday we will hopefully have some action. I hope so."

Read more: Annan eager for switch as United dream fades
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.12.2010 17:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony Annan says he feels honoured to have been crowned Rosenborg's Player of the Year this season.

Read more: Annan feels great after claiming club honor

Liverpool, Manchester United, Hamburg, Everton, Marseille and Trabzonspor were all attending the Leverkusen game on Wednesday, apparently to watch closely on Annan.
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 21.12.2010 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I right in saying that Sevilla are interested in Annan (after seeing this article and this article)?
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 21.12.2010 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.12.2010 14:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Hoftun on Monday stated Sevilla hadn't contacted Rosenborg, the clubs now are negotiating - according to newspaper Marca: El Sevilla ya negocia con el Rosenborg por Annan (engelsk)
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.12.2010 14:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Hoftun on Monday stated Sevilla hadn't contacted Rosenborg, the clubs now are negotiating - according to newspaper Marca:
El Sevilla ya negocia con el Rosenborg por Annan (english)

“I was in Sevilla to speak about Annan. He is crazy about playing in a team of this status,” Peter Fosdahl told the Marca newspaper.

“We have seen how the club works and we love it.

“The climate, the city and the prestige of the club makes us think that it would be very positive for Annan to play there."

Read more: Anthony Annan holds talks with Sevilla over move
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.12.2010 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABC began yesterday in contact with the Norwegian club's sporting director, Erik Hoftun, in order to know what the expectations of the institution's governing Trondheim. And the feelings, the words of the leader, are giving up for lost the player, but try the most expensive midfielder price knowing that there are other clubs, if Olympique Marseille, who are interested in taking the services Annan.

On the positive side, at least, for the interests Sevilla, is that the player seems to have given the OK to Sevilla, though, seen after the "case Borja Valero", we must not rely much on this.

The player's agent in any case, Lars Petter Fosdahl, reiterated that his client looks very favorably upon the proposal of Sevilla.

"I like to play in the Spanish league," he said in this regard.

Rosenborg sporting director, meanwhile, acknowledged that there are "serious options"that the player will be sold soon.

"I have said that Sevilla are interested in hiring Annan, but I can not give many details because it has not entered into further analysis. Depends on Sevilla. We are not going to refuse to come out to Spanish football. It can be an important opportunity for my player, but he also understands that we will not give away "he said.

The Ronseborg player priced at four million euros, but Sevilla do not seem willing to reach that amount, considering that in just one year would go out with on a free transfer.

«Annan podría salir ahora, pero tampoco lo vamos a regalar» (en)
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.12.2010 18:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rosenborg Web users have voted him Player of the year.

"I'm very happy to win this award. I think as a player you need to put up your best. I have to share this, and give some thanks to those who made it possible for me to win this award: It goes to all of the team-mates, the Rosenborg supporters and everyone. I think we share the award together," Annan smiles.

Read more: "I improved my game - game after game"
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.01.2011 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well deserved, easily the most effective foreign player in the Tippeligaen of the last few years. (Since Alanzinho)

Do we have a replacement lined up in the club or transfer targets elsewhere? Jonsson to look at a Swede?
Macha
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.01.2011 00:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should Annan be sold I believe Bakary Sarè will be his replacement. Rosenborg have only had him on a loan so far, but should Annan go I think his stay would be made permanent. Hoftun have already been in talks with his club Anderlecht about this, but i reckon' we won't get anything confirmed until the end of january.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.01.2011 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

«Annan ya me ha hablado del Sevilla» (en)

Quote:
El propio director deportivo del club noruego, Erik Hoftun, confirmó a este periódico que en los últimos días había tenido varias conversaciones con el agente del futbolista y con el propio Annan.

«Hemos hablado y por supuesto que ha salido el nombre del Sevilla. Entiendo el interés que puede tener mi jugador en jugar en un club tan importante. Nosotros le hemos presentado una propuesta para la renovación —termina contrato a finales de este año—, pero, para ser sinceros, lo veo muy complicado. Estamos negociando con el Sevilla su traspaso y a día de hoy no hemos llegado a ningún acuerdo».

Quote:
The club's sporting director himself Norwegian, Erik Hoftun, confirmed to this newspaper in recent days he had had several conversations with the player's agent and Annan himself.

«We have spoken and of course it has left the name of Sevilla. I understand what could be my player to play such an important club. We have presented a proposal for contract renewal, ends at the end of this year, but to be honest, I see very complicated. We are negotiating his move to Sevilla and today we have not reached any agreement.»

Juan Arango se deja querer (en)

Quote:
(...) vel principal objetivo sigue siendo Anthony Annan. El Sevilla espera cerrar su fichaje en unos días.

Quote:
(...) the main goal remains Anthony Annan. The signing Sevilla expects to close within days.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 10.01.2011 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan back in Trondheim:

"The Spanish league is among the best in the world, so I think... Sevilla have good players. And if everything works out well and everything is in order, then I think it would be a good club for me to join."

Watch more: TV2 interview

According to AS, €3m is the probably transfer fee.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.01.2011 08:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan, preocupado: «Sé que si no se cierra ya mi fichaje van a buscar a otro» (en)

Quote:
Durante cerca de diez minutos estuvo el mediocentro Anthony Annan hablando con ABC sobre su actual situación. Desde el hotel de concentración en el que se encuentra con el Rosenborg, y al otro lado del hilo telefónico, explicó:

«Hoy me ha llamado una persona del Sevilla para explicarme qué es lo que estaba ocurriendo. Me han comunicado que están haciendo todo lo posible por ficharme, pero que el Rosenborg no lo estaba poniendo fácil. Mi representante está muy molesto con lo que está ocurriendo. Sabe que tengo una oportunidad increíble. El fútbol cambia mucho e igual no vuelvo a tener una oportunidad como esta para jugar en el Sevilla.

Lo primero que tengo claro es que no voy a renovar con mi equipo. Se lo he dicho a los dirigentes del Rosenborg y también lo diré públicamente en un algún medio de Noruega. O me venden ahora, o me iré libre en diciembre. Ellos sabrán qué prefieren.

Tengo entendido de que el Sevilla iba a ponerse hoy en contacto con mi agente para que le instara al Rosenborg a que facilitara cuanto quieren. Me parece que las posturas están todavía lejanas. Las dos partes se han dado un tiempo de reflexión y confío en que mi club al final desista de sus pretensiones tan altas. Yo, la verdad, entiendo al Sevilla. No puede ser que quedando libre en diciembre pidan tanto dinero...».

Quote:
For nearly ten minutes the midfielder Anthony Annan was talking to ABC about their current situation. From the team hotel which meets Rosenborg, and the other side of the line, said:

"Today I called a person from Seville to explain what was happening. I've been told they are doing everything possible to sign me, but that he was not putting Rosenborg easy. My agent is very upset with what is happening. Know I have an incredible opportunity. Football changes so much and just am not going to take a chance like this to play at Sevilla.

"The first thing I have clear is that I will not renew my team [contract]. I told the leaders of Rosenborg and will say so publicly in some way to Norway. Or I sell now or I'll open in December. They know what they prefer.

"I have understood that Sevilla would today be in touch with my agent to urge him to facilitate Rosenborg as they want. I think that the positions are still far away. The two sides have given a time of reflection and hope that my club at the end give up its claims that high. I, the truth, I Sevilla. Might not open in December being asked so much money ..."
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 17.01.2011 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing to happen now would be for Annan to go (obviously) and Seville to pay the correct amount. Annan had a great year in 2010, in a league albeit not as good as Spain. Nevertheless, he showed at the World Cup what he could do - arguebly along with Gyan, Ghana's best player - against the best in the world.

In my opinion, we should be looking at around 5 million euros for him. I've got no doubt that if he moves on from Sevilla in a few years time to say England, he'd go for more than 3 million euros.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.01.2011 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rapid transfer to Schalke, who made their first bid Thursday afternoon before closing the deal some hours later:

"I am happy on Anthony's behalf. He has been very close to a club change for a while now, so I understand his hunger to move on. We will have a little trouble when he leaves, but we will make do," Jon Joensson told.

Read more: Rakitic seals Sevilla move

I.e. kind of a triangle trade where Sevilla did get their midfielder while Schalke did get a replacement.

Good luck in Gelsenkirchen, Tony!
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 09.02.2011 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great move for Annan and RBK. He was a class act, really the best midfielder in Norway. We need more of these type of players, especially if we are do qualify for the Champions League where we may be up against teams like Schalke.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.04.2012 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We have regular contact with him through that he has a lot of friends in town," says Rosenborg coach Jan Jonsson.

"We cannot fight with the big money leagues but the social well-being and safety can be arguments to convince.''

Read more: Rosenborg want Annan back in Norway

This is more a "yes, that would be fine"-romour. I can't see Annan turning down play in the Netherlands for coming back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb