RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mikkel Diskerud

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 10.08.2012 18:03    Post subject: Mikkel Diskerud Reply with quote

The 21-year-old US international inked a contract through year's end, allowing him the possibility of becoming a free agent again during the January transfer window. MLSsoccer.com has learned that the transfer fee paid by Rosenborg fell a shade less than $1 million.

"This feels a little special," Diskerud told the club website. "Rosenborg has been the best team in Norway and has been there for decades. It will be an honor to play for a club that wants to [raise the trophy]."

Read more: American Exports: Diskerud transferred to Rosenborg
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.12.2012 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

The father and agent of out-of-contract Rosenborg ace Mikkel Diskerud has confirmed serious interest from the Portland Timbers, but says MLS has yet to bid on his services.

The 22-year-old US international, who will become a free agent with the new year, is currently on vacation in America pondering his future. Diskerud already has an extension offer from Rosenborg sitting on the table, as well as a proposal from Rapid Vienna.

"Caleb Porter has contacted Mix and asked him to consider joining him on his move to the Portland Timbers, if possible," Paal Diskerud told MLSsoccer.com. "Representatives of the league ownership in MLS, including Portland, and Mix have not at this point attempted to contractually bind each other."

(...)

Meanwhile, MLSsoccer.com has learned from sources around Europe that the midfielder is also being wooed by several clubs on the continent, including one longtime Eredivisie admirer.

Read more: Diskerud's dad confirms Porter contact

Also Rapid Wien are interested.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.12.2012 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the days leading up to Christmas came word that Portland’s move up the allocation order was designed to snag U.S. international Mix Diskerud, whose short-term contract with Norwegian club Rosenborg is about to expire. While such a move wouldn’t seem to make much sense for the European ambitions of Diskerud, who was born in Oslo but is eligible to play for the U.S. through his American mother, it would reunite him with former U.S. U-23 coach Caleb Porter and certainly jazz up the Timbers Army.

Since then there’s been no news. That doesn’t mean a deal or the story is dead, but it does ratchet up that anxiety without which the Internet world cannot survive. The Diskerud Watch also shrouds the importance of other developments that have far-reaching effects as well as news value.

Read more: MLS offseason brings back stories as well as news items
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.02.2013 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

American midfielder Mix Diskerud stays with Norway's Rosenborg, agrees to 2-year deal
Fireman451
Senior

PostPosted: 09.07.2013 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time my friends . . . but I'm back!!!!!!

And I'm so glad Mix Diskerud is playing with my favorite Euro club, ROSENBORG!!!!!

Mix played very well in the friendly against Guatemala last week and I expect he will play tonight in the first Gold Cup match for the USNT.

Go Trolls!

Fireman451
Chicago, IL
Knowrud
Veteran

PostPosted: 09.07.2013 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Smile If you could do a small report on Mix after tonights game, I think a lot of us would be interested in one (if you're watching the game, of course) Smile
Fireman451
Senior

PostPosted: 17.07.2013 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix played in all three group stage matches for the USNT. His creativity and calm demeanor on the ball served him well. He almost scored a couple times, but did help create goals and quality chances for the US squad in every match.

Mix is on the fringe of making the "A" squad for World Cup Qualifiers, so as the USNT moves to the quarterfinals of the Gold Cup and Diskerud's quality remains, he may have a shot of being called up for the back half of the WCQ rounds.

I would love to see Mix make the "A" side for the remaining qualifiers and eventually the World Cup in Brazil. Mix's experience playing internationally is growing and the rigor/quality of playing in the Tippeliga has served him well.

Creativity, actively engaged for the full 90+ minutes and relative quickness all describe Mix Diskerud's contribution to the middle of the pitch for the US side.

As Rosenborg fans, we should all be proud of his effort thus far.

Fireman451
Chicago, IL
gisp!
Legende

PostPosted: 17.07.2013 19:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Fireman. He seems like a progressing Rosenborgplayer. Tommel'n opp!
Fireman451
Senior

PostPosted: 31.07.2013 05:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was in attendance for the Gold Cup Final and tailgated for 4 hours prior to the match, enjoyed the game and tailgated 2 hours afterward.

What a great day in Chicago!

Mix came off the bench to replace injured Stuart Holden. Mix played very well, and had a strong Gold Cup.

Mix made a strong case to be considered for the remaining CONCACAF WCQ matches.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.08.2013 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Costa Rica - USA and USA - Mexico in September will be interesting matches both for him and Gamboa. Smile
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.08.2013 22:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

U.S. Men’s National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann has called in 23 players to begin preparations for the upcoming World Cup Qualifiers against Costa Rica and Mexico.

(...)

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

DEFENDERS (8): DaMarcus Beasley (Puebla), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City) John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Brad Evans (Seattle Sounders FC), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Michael Orozco (Puebla)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Michael Bradley (Roma), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Jermaine Jones (Schalke), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

FORWARDS (5): Jozy Altidore (Sunderland), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders FC), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Aron Johannsson (AZ Alkmaar), Eddie Johnson (Seattle Sounders FC)

Read more: Klinsmann Calls 23 Players to Start Preparations for World Cup Qualifiers against Costa Rica and Mexico
Fireman451
Senior

PostPosted: 11.09.2013 03:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix Diskerud does it again!!!!!!! This time against the USA's biggest rival, Mexico.

Here's how it happened:
Mix comes in as a late second half substitution and calmly collects a short throw-in around the Mexican box, makes a creative move to get by the Mexican defender, looks up quickly and makes a professional low cross with pace across the 6 yard box, Dempsy slides and deflects the ball slightly, Landon Donovan following up at the back of the goal steps up and taps it in!!!!!!

Final Score:

USA 2
Mexico 0

If Honduras ties or wins tonight, the USA will qualify for Brazil 2014!!!!!

Diskerud will get a start in one of the two final qualifiers I'm sure of it. Mix keeps playing well for Rosenborg and he'll get the call up for the USNT World Cup squad.

Mix did very, very well in the Gold Cup and now shows well in World Cup Qualifying. That's good news for our RBK man.

You all should be proud . . . as Rosenborg fan in the US, I am!!!!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.04.2014 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metro New York has learned Diskerud has drawn “interest” from the expansion MLS side and that he could be a target as an acquisition over the next couple of months.

Multiple league sources tell Metro that Diskerud, a midfielder currently playing for Rosenborg in Norway, has drawn interest from NYCFC as the midfielder’s contract is up at the end of the year.

Les mer: NYCFC ‘targeting’ US international Mix Diskerud
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.08.2014 22:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Columbus thought it had a handshake deal on terms with U.S. international Mix Diskerud, only for his father/agent, Paal, to demand more money at the last second, according to multiple sources. As of Wednesday, the MLS summer transfer deadline, the two sides were still trying to work out a deal but had yet to reach one

Read more: The Columbus-Mix Diskerud deal has had some twists and turns

A United States player apparently wants to join the Columbus Crew. That's what Gregg Berhalter says, although he won't say who that player is.

"I don’t want to say names, but I got a call yesterday about a guy who wanted to specifically come to Columbus," Berhalter said. "A big national team player, and I thought that was interesting. All of a sudden we’re getting calls where people are coming to us."

Read more: A USMNT player wants to play for the Crew
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.01.2015 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multiple sources have confirmed to Goal USA that NYCFC and MLS are putting the finishing touches on the signing of U.S. national team midfielder Mix Diskerud. Currently out of contract, Diskerud was mulling offers from Europe but now appears ready to sign to play in MLS after two previous failed attempts by the league to secure his services.

NYCFC holds the top spot in the MLS Allocation Order, which is used to determine which teams have first crack at the signing of U.S. national team players coming to MLS (with some high-profile exceptions). The team will use that top allocation spot to select Diskerud once MLS has succeeded in agreeing to a contract with the 24-year-old midfielder, sources tell Goal USA.

It remains unclear whether Diskerud will sign as a designated player. NYCFC currently has two DPs on the books in Frank Lampard and David Villa.

Read more: Sources: NYCFC closing in on Mix Diskerud signing
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 09.01.2015 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another departure. I wanted to review the 4 most important departures this year. http://mondorosenborgbk.b...tures.html
Hedning
Legende

PostPosted: 09.01.2015 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allthough i liked Nielsen as a player my self i think you are overestimating him a bit calling him one of our best players. He didn't have an amazing goal scoring ratio in the league for us, and were not known to make the most out of all his goal scoring opportunities.

Chibiuke was a great player, one that i wish we would have gotten more out of then we did.

Mikkel Diskerud didn't wan't to sign a new contract, but i am not so sure we can blame the club for that. He is quite the oddball, and is more interested in the national team than playing for RBK, so it's ok that he left. He is not irreplaceble, and Midtsjø might be just as good for us i think. We are also looking for another player in midfield now, Ulvestad of Aalesund FK looking like the most probable signing.

As for Gamboa, it was a great deal for us, and we should be looking to sell players to bigger leagues like the premier league. I too was sad to see him go, as he was a very nice person and a good representative of the club, as well as a good player. Jonas Svensson have taken his place at the right fullback position, and is doing a very good job. For instance, he has been better than Gamboa in producing assists and goals from this position. Obviously he does not have Gamboas speed, but either way, it's good for us to sell players for a good price.

Other players that might leave us before the league starts are Strandberg and Mikkelsen. Neither of them will be greatly missed, allthough i personally believe Mikkelsen has more in him than he has been able to give us so far.
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 09.01.2015 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. About gamboa i have said that it was "good" to sell, but the real question is: are we a great club? If the answer is yes, we not should sell our players. About diskerud the clubs all over the world oblige the player to sign and them they sell him. However this thing rarely happen. Nielsen I think is a good player. Doubtfull. If he was more quiet it should be stronger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb