RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FC Sheriff Tiraspol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
serega.com
Junior

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 05:14    Post subject: FC Sheriff Tiraspol Reply with quote

Hi,
FC Sheriff Tiraspol fan here. Hopefully, we'll be visiting you soon.

Someone wanted pics of our stadium, here they are: http://sc.sheriff.md/mult..._last.html

I noticed that the article on your website says: (quote)
The new club automatically was placed in the top division, and has since been the dominant club in Moldova. (unquote)
That's not true, every club in Moldova has to overcome two leagues - B & A - before entering the "Big 8" - Divizia Nationala. Just thought I'd clarify.

Good luck to us and to you.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 07:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see a Sheriff fan in the forum - welcome!

I am the man behind the article, and I think I misunderstood the history section of fc.sheriff.md: I thought division A was the top league. But as I understand it, Sheriff never played in division B - it was the former Tiras who did that... Rolling Eyes
Benoni Hartvich
Rutinert

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 10:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great stadium Shocked ! What is the capacity and when was it buildt?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't you seen the preview article on the frontpage? There it's stated:

Bolshaya Sportivnaya Arena sto ferdig i 2002 og tar 13 000 tilskuere.

Cool
Benoni Hartvich
Rutinert

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed
serega.com
Junior

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, the translation of the history section is very poor. I worked in the club for 3 months as an interpreter before leaving for US, but this version of the website was built after I was gone, so I couldn't influence that.

Tiras was a local team that was fighting in division B in 1996-97, Sheriff company bought it in the beginning of 1997, changed its name to FC Sheriff, finished out the season in Div. B, next year, 97-98, they won division A as well. After that they were admitted to Divizia Nationala.

I don't think we are going to have any trouble securing a victory over Jeunesse Eche, they are pretty much an amateur club, so you guys should be ready for us. I know Rosenborg has had some impressive wins in Europe, and it will be tough for us, but I'm also sure we won't be an easy prey for you. Very Happy
serega.com
Junior

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off topic: I have a friend in or near Trondheim, but we lost contact a long time ago. Would it be too much trouble for you guys to look him up in a phone book? If not, his name is Joachim Lyng. I don't really know where he is now, or what he does, but I'm sure his family still lives there. It's been almost 10 years since I saw him.
Thank a lot!
fubar
Veteran

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

serega.com wrote:
Off topic: I have a friend in or near Trondheim, but we lost contact a long time ago. Would it be too much trouble for you guys to look him up in a phone book? If not, his name is Joachim Lyng. I don't really know where he is now, or what he does, but I'm sure his family still lives there. It's been almost 10 years since I saw him.
Thank a lot!
I looked him up... cellphone number +4792656002 according to the phone book. He is listed with two different adresses:

Wessels g 8, 7043 Trondheim

and/or

Fogd Drejers Gate 23, 9008 Tromsø

link to phone book
serega.com
Junior

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome! Thank you so much.

Sheriff won at home 2:0, our team mostly dominated, Jeunesse were defending pretty well...

Waiting for a second leg.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 90% sure that Sheriff won't lose with more than two goals in Luxembourg. In other words: See you in Trondheim! :)

Just a kind of silly question: Which one of these two kits are the home kit of Sheriff?

I first guessed the yellow strip, but realized soon that the players pictured on the website all have the black one... Rolling Eyes
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 18.07.2004 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to "Liviu" in the Bettingadvice forum, Sheriff in the moment is weaker than in the last years. Do you agree on this, "serega.com"? Rolling Eyes
serega.com
Junior

PostPosted: 22.07.2004 00:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it took me long to get back.
Now it's official - Trondheim. Even though they lost in Luxembourg. Embarassed

black shirts / black shorts is away
yellow shirts / black shorts - home
I haven't seen them play in all-yellow ever, I don't know why their website would have that yellow thing as their official uniform.

To answer your question, YES they are much weaker now, I think, mostly because there was time when they were accumulating talent for the purpose of future resale (2000-2002), and the talent got ripe and showed itself during the Commonwealth Cup in Moscow last year. After that Sheriff received multiple offers for the best players. There even were rumors that clubs like Marseille and other grands were interested, but "Uncle Sheriff" himself wanted quite a bit of money for those players.

This year they made several deals and sold the best players to Russia's top clubs. With constant rotation, new faces, etc. of course, comes instability. Thus - only 8 points away from the 2nd-placed Nistru, thus - loss in the Cup final for the second year in a row.

In other words, I think you are very lucky to not see the Sheriff side as they were two years ago, they would definitely rip Rosenborg a new one Very Happy .

But now - I don't even want to guess the score - we'll be lucky to get away with a loss by less than two goals.

Sad... Sad
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.07.2004 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great - for us!

In the UEFA match report from yesterday's game it seems like Jeunesse was the better team this time, and if amateurs from Luxembourg can cope with Sheriff, Rosenborg surely can! 8)

By the way, I actually have won a trip to the away match 4 August. In other words I soon will be heading for Tiraspol! Smile
Czech rbk fan
Senior

PostPosted: 22.07.2004 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think: Rosenborg - Tiraspol 3:0
Tiraspol - Rosenborg 1:2
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb