English version 
Rosenborg Web
SESONGEN 2017
 NYHETER
 KAMPER
 SPILLERE
 STATISTIKK
KLUBBEN
 HISTORIE
 KLUBBFAKTA
 MERITTER
 REKORDER
 LERKENDAL STADION
EKSKLUSIVT
 LESESTOFF
 I GAMLE DAGER
 LEGENDER
 BILDESPESIAL
 LERKENDAL360°
MENINGER
 DEBATTFORUM
 KOMMENTAR
 DIN MENING
RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hello from Lazio fan
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 15:30    Post subject: Hello from Lazio fan Reply with quote

Hello Norway, hello Trondheim

How are you ?

I'm a Lazio fan since 20 years but i'm French ! Maybe it seems strange for you, but it's like that !

I came to register here of course because Rosenborg BK is in our group of Europa League with St-Etienne and Dnipro.

I remember Rosenborg BK of 90's and beginning of 2000's. Today, your team seems less famous like this time. How would you judge your team today in comparison with this period ?

I don't follow your championship, i'm really sorry for that. I follow especially Italien and French championships and it takes me already a lot of time, you'll understand i think Smile

I'd like to come in Trondheim to see the game but i think it will be difficult. 1) because of my job (the game will not be on week-ends) and 2) because of the money. I heard travelling in Norway is quite expensive.

I use to travel in Italy to see my team and it costs me almost nothing (from Paris to Rome i pay just 30 euros go and back Very Happy )

I hope to have some talks with you very soon Tommel'n opp!

Have a nice day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
haavarl
Forumsjef


Joined: 10 Sep 2002
Posts: 9511
Location: Askim

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Ah, the golden years of 1997-2001 ... Since 2005 we've had a serious down period. Our new coach has dug into our heritage and lifted up the principles that made is play really good, entertaining and effective football. We're back on track, but not quite as good (yet) as our historical best.
_________________
Si ifra når det trengs - www.facebook.com/motfylla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vegardj
Rutinert


Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 546

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I wrote in the Saint-Etienne thread, in the last 14 months, RBK has gone from being a club almost in ruins with supporters growing more and more apathetic, to a club that evokes enthusiasm, optimism (and nostalgia), not only in Trondheim and Trøndelag, but all over Norway.

But that aside, we still have a long way to go before we can really compete in Europe like we did in the 90's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ballahl
Veteran


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 5521

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 16:11    Post subject: Re: Hello from Lazio fan Reply with quote

Hi to You too,
nice to see so many new users.

I will try to answer some of Your questions..
Laziale wrote:
I remember Rosenborg BK of 90's and beginning of 2000's. Today, your team seems less famous like this time. How would you judge your team today in comparison with this period?

Our team is good but not as good as in that period.

But we play the same football as we did before, therefore i think we can beat any team. But of course, Lazio is a good team and must be seen as the favorite in the group.


Laziale wrote:
I'd like to come in Trondheim to see the game but i think it will be difficult. 1) because of my job (the game will not be on week-ends) and 2) because of the money. I heard travelling in Norway is quite expensive.

.....

Have a nice day

Well it is somewhat expensive, a return-ticket from Oslo to Trondhjem is around 130 €.
Plus hotel in Trondheim and plane ticket from where You live.

It can be up to 400 €, i think.


You too.
_________________
- Rune Hauge er ingen kjeltring, men tvert i mot en grepa kar. Han er den ærligste mannen jeg kjenner. Jeg har aldri vært i tvil om at han var uskyldig, jublet Stig Inge Bjørnebye og fulgte opp:

- Rune var forut for sin tid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answers !

400 euros + (Paris - Oslo) + food + drinks + x + y .... oh i think i'll come when i'll make some money Smile

But i checked your city on google and it looks very nice. You must know that lots of people dream to visit Norway, especially to go from Oslo until Cap North by car and to follow the fjords.

We have a very romantic feeling when we think about Norway. Of course, most of men think that Norwegian women are in the top 10 of the most beautiful women in the world Wink

So, about football. The same for us. Lazio was an incredible team in the 90's until 2004. We have won the european cup of cups (1999) and we were champion of Italy in 2000.
We were also champion in 1974 but i wasn't born at that time !

Then, our current president Claudio Lotito bought the team in 2004. We lost all of our great players and we became a middle-class team in the Calcio. And even if we finished 3rd last season, we are still in the trouble times. Especially because Lotito refuse to take charismatic people around him, he wants to control everything and he refuses to invest in really great players ...

Anyway, we use to play in 433, 4231 and 343. We are very strong in the wings with Felipe Anderson (left wing) and Antonio Candreva (right wing). Our strikers are injured (Klose and Djordjevic) but we just bought Alessandro Matri to help.
In the middle we are very strong too with Biglia and Parolo especially. But when Biglia is injured, our middle is lost and our game becomes very bad.

Our very bad point is in defense. Our right defensor is good (Basta) and De Vrij as central back very very strong. But the 2 other places in defense are our problem, in the left-stopper defense and left defensor.

So, to destroy our team, you have to attack us on our left corridor because we have big problems in here.
And if Biglia doesn't play, you have to attack in the axial way because our middle will be lost.

I remember when Rosenborg playd in Champions League in the period 1996-2002. Everybody, even the best teams of Europe, were really afraid to play at Trondheim. It's so difficult to beat you at your home !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Knowrud
Veteran


Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Posts: 6901

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 16:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting read, Laziale. Thank you! And as said above, we are not close to our best team when we were in champions league almost every year from 1995-2004 (did not make it in 2003), but we now finally play the same football as then after failing to try go a different route after our old manager retired in 2003. And looks like we will win the league this year for the first time since 2010 so we will have Champions League-qualifier next year, it's in Champions League we normally prefer meeting teams like Lazio Wink Tommel'n opp!

Happy trip if you decide to come to Trondheim Smile
_________________
«På dommens dag, innafør Guds åsyn, så e vi aill sammen trøndera»
- Åge Aleksandersen (100% JESUS)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vegardj
Rutinert


Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 546

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laziale wrote:
Our very bad point is in defense. Our right defensor is good (Basta) and De Vrij as central back very very strong. But the 2 other places in defense are our problem, in the left-stopper defense and left defensor.

So, to destroy our team, you have to attack us on our left corridor because we have big problems in here.
And if Biglia doesn't play, you have to attack in the axial way because our middle will be lost.

Incidentally, Rosenborg's right side is our biggest attacking asset. The partnership between Svensson (right back), Jensen (right central midfield), and Helland (right wing) could cause problems for most defences. However, Svensson and Jensen are now tired from playing too often, while Helland has been completely out of form in the last month.

Our main weak spot is not really a particular position (a month ago i might have said goalkeeper or left back, but those players have impressed more recently), but the lack of individual skills to keep up with better opposition. Generally we are much better at attacking than defending, though.


Last edited by vegardj on 03.09.2015 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fanz1n3
Junior


Joined: 13 Apr 2015
Posts: 16

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it true that it is illegal (the carabinieri don't like it?) for big groups of awayfans to get togehter in the city of Rome?
This as a result after the incident at Scalinata di Spagna with Feyenoord fans.

Where do the italian Serie A-away supporters stay/drinks in Rome? But I have understood that it is very few supporters who travels to away games?


Last edited by fanz1n3 on 03.09.2015 17:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks !

You know, we use to say "a legend never dies". I guess in Norway Rosenborg is seen as a legend team. So ... you'll never die and your great times will come back for sure.

I know that you don't play like us (championship made on 2 years from august until may), you play your championship in the same year. Why ? because of winter ?

I think the positive thing is that you are ready physically to start the European cup. But in winter your championship is finished and maybe it's more difficult to play for you.
We can notice it very easily with Russian teams (the same system as you) : they are very strong in the groups (run 1, i donno how to say in english) and then in february/march, these teams are strangely weak.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vegardj
Rutinert


Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 546

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're spot on with your analysis on playing from March-November, rather than August-May. AFAIK, no Norwegian club has ever won a European cup match held in February.

(Rosenborg did beat Benfica in March 2004)

And yes, it's because of winter. It's near impossible to play football in Norway between November and March, at least on real grass, rather than plastic (the majority of teams in the Norwegian top division now have artificial grass in their grounds, sadly).


Last edited by vegardj on 03.09.2015 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Knowrud
Veteran


Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Posts: 6901

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

We play from March/April to November because of winter yes, which favors us when we go into the qualifying rounds of the european cups in the summer since we are in the middle of the season and match fit, but as you say we are in big trouble if we go through in the group and have to play european games in the winter in the middle of our winter break. But it's not likely we will proceed in a group, I'll be very surprised if so. I think most of us is just happy to be back in europe again since europa league in 2012.
_________________
«På dommens dag, innafør Guds åsyn, så e vi aill sammen trøndera»
- Åge Aleksandersen (100% JESUS)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

vegardj wrote:
Laziale wrote:
Our very bad point is in defense. Our right defensor is good (Basta) and De Vrij as central back very very strong. But the 2 other places in defense are our problem, in the left-stopper defense and left defensor.

So, to destroy our team, you have to attack us on our left corridor because we have big problems in here.
And if Biglia doesn't play, you have to attack in the axial way because our middle will be lost.

Incidentally, Rosenborg's right side is our biggest attacking asset. The partnership between Svensson (right back), Jensen (right central midfield), and Helland (right wing) could cause problems for most defences. However, Svensson and Jensen are now tired from playing too often, while Helland has been completely out of form in the last month.

Our main weak spot is not really a particular position (a month ago i might have said goalkeeper or left back, but those players have impressed more recently), but the lack of individual skills to keep up with better opposition. Generally we are much better at attacking than defending, though.


If your staff checks the last games of Lazio, they'll understand quickly that they have to attack agressively on our left corridor.
We can put Radu as left back who is more and more bad in his career (but still able to make a nice performance) OR Lulic who can become crazy of your right wing is fast and strong. By crazy, i mean : taking yellow card quickly and then to stress.

If Biglia and Parolo are playing, Lulic can make a good game, if one of them is not playing, Lulic is lost. He is not able to make a good connexion with the central back and the left wing (Felipe Anderson).

We have two main central back near the left back : gentiletti and Mauricio.
Mauricio is absolutely shit nowadays. The last game (against Leverkusen) he was terribly bad and he even took a red card. Gentiletti is good but we are not sure on him because he played just 8 or 9 games with Lazio. He is not young and his experience is very small.

In the left wing, Felipe Anderson is bad since half-april. Manchester United proposed to buy him for 50 millions of euros and maybe it turned bad in his head.
But instead of Anderson we can put Kishna, our new left wing from Ajax Amsterdam. But he's young and not experienced. Anyway we already place bet on him.

What are your negative points ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

vegardj wrote:
You're spot on with your analysis on playing from March-November, rather than August-May. AFAIK, no Norwegian club has ever won a European cup match held in February.

(Rosenborg did beat Benfica in March 2004)

And yes, it's because of winter. It's near impossible to play football in Norway between November and March, at least on real grass, rather than plastic (the majority of teams in the Norwegian top division now have artificial grass in their grounds, sadly).


About the artificial grass, it can turn good for you. In our countries (Italy, France, ...) we tried to make artificial grasses but most of players say they hate that because the possibility to be injured increases compare with the real grass.
So, the artificial grass is not popular here, and our players are afraid to take risks when they play on. It can be a small positive thing for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

fanz1n3 wrote:
Is it true that it is illegal (the carabinieri don't like it?) for big groups of awayfans to get togehter in the city of Rome?
This as a result after the incident at Scalinata di Spagna with Feyenoord fans.

Where do the italian Serie A-away supporters stay/drinks in Rome? But I have understood that it is very few supporters who travels to away games?


I've never heard that it's forbidden to stay all together, for away fans. But if the police of Rome consider you are too much and you can be a risk for the city, they will send lots of police near you and between you and Lazio fans and they'll try to crontrol your way.
But i don't think that will happen.

But of course, when big groups of fans like greeks, turkish, serbians, etc... come, the police is big too !
The behaviour of some fans is strange. In the last Lazio - Olympiakos, greek fans attacked Lazio fans inside stadium.

And it depends also on the relations between the local fans and the away fans.
For example, if your fans are officially friends with AS Roma fans, you can be sure some violence will come. And i think police will anticipate it. But i've never heard that AS Roma fans and Rosenborg fans are friends Smile

(AS Roma is our biggest enemy)

About staying and drinking, usually the Serie A away fans don't spend time in the city. They come just before the game and they go back home just after the game.

When the away fans are from an other country, they use to meet in the center of the city (like everybody in Europe).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vegardj
Rutinert


Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 546

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laziale wrote:
About the artificial grass, it can turn good for you. In our countries (Italy, France, ...) we tried to make artificial grasses but most of players say they hate that because the possibility to be injured increases compare with the real grass.
So, the artificial grass is not popular here, and our players are afraid to take risks when they play on. It can be a small positive thing for you.

Rosenborg is one of the clubs that still has a real grass pitch, and one of the finest in Norway, although it may not look quite as good in November as it does now. Luckily, there are no plans of changing the playing surface anytime soon (ever).


Last edited by vegardj on 03.09.2015 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

vegardj wrote:
Laziale wrote:
About the artificial grass, it can turn good for you. In our countries (Italy, France, ...) we tried to make artificial grasses but most of players say they hate that because the possibility to be injured increases compare with the real grass.
So, the artificial grass is not popular here, and our players are afraid to take risks when they play on. It can be a small positive thing for you.

Rosenborg is one of the clubs that still has a real grass pitch, and one of the finest in Norway, although it might not look quite as good in November as it does now. Luckily, there are no plans of changing the playing surface anytime soon (ever).


Ah, sorry, i've read too fast and i didn't notice you mean you are still playing on real grass.

Ok, great because we use to have lots of injured players ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1r9b1k7
Veteran


Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 1450

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think about the new situation in curva sud, with the new fence right trough of the middle of the tribune and all the stewards?

Will the situation be the same in curva nord also, or is it only trouble between asr-fans and their club?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vegardj
Rutinert


Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 546

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 18:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laziale wrote:
OR Lulic who can become crazy of your right wing is fast and strong. By crazy, i mean : taking yellow card quickly and then to stress.

Then I'm hoping Lulic plays Cool Rosenborg's opponents have received three red cards so far this season, and all three times the second yellow card came from a tackle on right winger Helland. In Helland's current, lousy form, you don't need to worry, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

1r9b1k7 wrote:
What do you think about the new situation in curva sud, with the new fence right trough of the middle of the tribune and all the stewards?

Will the situation be the same in curva nord also, or is it only trouble between asr-fans and their club?


Yes, the situation is exactly the same in the curva Nord.
The UEFA forbidden the city of Rome to do that when AS Roma and Lazio are playing in european cups.
So, the two curve will be separated in two parts only for Serie A games.

Of course, everybody is shocked and everybody is terribly angry on that. The only one goal for them is to control the groups of Ultras.

I donno in Norway, but the Ultras in Rome have a real big impact on the team. And it's like that everywhere in Italy.

In France, they are going to do the same. They already destroyed the ultras of Paris Saint-Germain. I live in Paris city and i used to go in the stadium to see Paris SG.
The stadium was crazy, the atmosphere was very hot.
But in 2008, because of some violences, they destroyed the group Ultras "Boulogne Boys" and the curva Boulogne became empty.
In 2010, they forbidden all ultra groups in the stadium. In France we say "RIP Paris SG, officially death in 2010" and now we use to call the team QSG (for Qatar Saint-Germain).
So, no one ultra. And you can't chose where you want to be in the stadium, and police is crazily everywhere, every centimeter.
So, in 2010, the stadium was terribly empty and terribly sad.
In 2011, Qatar bought the team and bought stars like Ibrahimovic, Lavezzi, Thiago Silva, Tiago Motta, Maxwell, Cavani, etc...
Of course, because of these crazy investments, now the stadium is full. Almost impossible to buy a ticket for a game.
But .... the stadium is full of tourists. People who come just for the "show", just to see Zlatan and Cavani. They know nothing about History of the team. PSG became a show-team for consumers like we can see now in some stadiums of England, Spain, etc...

So, in Italy people are afraid that this way will come too.

And then, it's death of football.

We don't want stars and rich investors, we dont want supershow, we dont want to spend time with coca-cola and hot-dogs. We want to keep our atmosphere, our fires, our soul, do you understand what i mean ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1r9b1k7
Veteran


Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 1450

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 18:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laziale wrote:
Yes, the situation is exactly the same in the curva Nord.
The UEFA forbidden the city of Rome to do that when AS Roma and Lazio are playing in european cups.
So, the two curve will be separated in two parts only for Serie A games.

It seems that the fence is like the same as on other parts of Olimpico. Wouldn't it be difficult to just remove it in european cups? Maybe they will have some gates through the fence on some places, but it's really sounds like the curva will be divided the whole time.

Laziale wrote:
Of course, everybody is shocked and everybody is terribly angry on that. The only one goal for them is to control the groups of Ultras.

I donno in Norway, but the Ultras in Rome have a real big impact on the team. And it's like that everywhere in Italy.

So the ultras have impact on the players, but nothing on the club?

In Norway I think it's much more children and families on the games, but not any mentality expect of the curvas to open the mouth and chant. In many other countries and in Italia it feels like it is more acceptable to chant outside the curva too.

Will the new stadiums in Italia, like Juventus and asr, be good for the supporter/ultras culture, or will it only gain more tourists? It's pretty clear that it will be good for the economy, more spectators, I think. Do you know if the ticket prices on juves new stadium have increased compared to the old stadium?

It also seems like asr seeks fans much more globaly than Lazio. They were in america preseason, but Lazio only play some matches against european teams. What are your thoughts on that? Will asr take over the hegemony in the city, or will they only be more popular outside Rome? Will asr run away, and we never see a new 1999-2001 period?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impact on the team absolutely. When the curva is angry, it can destroys everything in the club.
Impact on the club, now no. Because our president Lotito wants to control everything.
I donno in Norway, but in many clubs in Italy and France, ultras use to have a power on the price policies of ticket season and simple tickets, but especially ticket-season.
In italy, they use to ask special card to get tickets. I mean, you must be officially (by taking a special card) fan of the team to get tickets. If you don't have this card or/and if you are a tourist, you must wait longer than local people to have tickets. So, you must wait to know if there will be still tickets or not for you. If you are not able to get tickets, you have to buy it in internet in special websites where people are ready to sell you their own tickets.

So, power on the team, power on the atmosphere and power on the tickets.
But it's changing more and more. More time pass and more ultras have less and less power all around west-europe.
The laws against ultras are more and more rude and now often these laws are made directly from the Governments, ministry of police, justice, etc..
For example in France, if you are from Paris, it's forbidden for you to go to PSG games away. It's totally crazy !
For example, if right now i try to buy a ticket for PSG away, the website will say "impossible, you are localized in Paris, you can't buy a ticket for the game".
And also, if i succeed to have tickets away, when i arrive in the city where PSG will play, police stops me and then, two things can happen :
1) they say "you come from Paris, you can't come in this city during the game, go back with your car outside of this land"
2) they check if you have PSG t-shirt or something in relation with PSG. If they ask "are you a PSG fan ?" you have to say "no" and then they let you go where you want. If you say "yes", they ask you again to return where you come from.

Crazy, no ?

In Rome we still don't have this. For the moment we are controlled 4 times before entering the stadium.

About new stadiums in Italia :
At the time of stadio delle alpi, tickets for Juventus were cheaper because the stadium was never full (it was very big). Now the stadium is smaller (Juventus Stadium, 45 000 places) and it's almost impossible to get tickets because the team is too popular and the stadium too small. and of course a simple ticket is now very expensive. They gave about 1/5 of the stadium for ultras.

For AS Roma, the president promised to Ultras to give a big place for them. Of course he has to do it, if not Ultras would destroy everything and the president would shake of fear. The new stadium of AS Roma will be smaller too and i guess tickets will increase too...

It's good for economy but bad for the soul of the club. We don't care of football business and superstars, we want to stay like we were before or at least : like now.
Fortunately, Lazio is not going to build its own stadium now Smile we stay in Olimpico.

About chants, of course not only ultras sing. Lots of people sing.

What about your ultras's life in RBK ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

1r9b1k7 wrote:


It also seems like asr seeks fans much more globaly than Lazio. They were in america preseason, but Lazio only play some matches against european teams. What are your thoughts on that? Will asr take over the hegemony in the city, or will they only be more popular outside Rome? Will asr run away, and we never see a new 1999-2001 period?


The first team of Rome is Lazio. The team was born in 1900 in the center of the city.
In the 20's, Mussolini asked all teams of Rome to become just one team. They made it and it became in 1927 team AS Roma. Lazio refused that, that's why Lazio is still Lazio.
And Roma was born outside of Rome, in another region !

It's crazy because everybody thinks the team of Rome is AS Roma but the real team and first team of Rome is Lazio !!
It's a big fight between fans about this subject.

So, today, i can say about 70/75% of citizens of Rome are AS Roma fans. Lazio fans are 25/30% and the rest of Latium (region of Rome, called also Lazio) is 70/75% Lazio fans.

Also, Lazio has a very bad reputation because of its Ultras that were closed to fascist ideology. But it concerns just a small part of fans. But this face follow us non stop and lots of people judge us without knowing more about us.
Lots of people in the world think that AS Roma is in the opposite ideology : more socialist/communist. But that's was a bit true in the 70's/80's. In fact, Roma fans are as fascist as Lazio fans ! And all of them are just a small part of the global fans.. (i'm not fascist).

Anyway, medias prefer to admire AS Roma..
AS Roma is well seen by Roma, by politics, by medias. Lazio is still this team that eveybody hates, just because Lazio doesn't want to follow the system.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 04.09.2015 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

congratulations for your victory on Bulgaria yesterday !

Hope to see you in France next year Smile

And iceland have won in Netherlands, so great !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eru
Veteran


Joined: 06 Sep 2002
Posts: 2706
Location: Øvre Øst

PostPosted: 07.09.2015 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short input regarding travel cost.

AirFrance/KLM from Paris via Amsterdam to Trondheim can be quite affordable. Right now you can get roundtrip tickets Wednesday-Sunday for €190.
_________________
1856
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laziale
Junior


Joined: 03 Sep 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: 07.09.2015 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eru wrote:
Short input regarding travel cost.

AirFrance/KLM from Paris via Amsterdam to Trondheim can be quite affordable. Right now you can get roundtrip tickets Wednesday-Sunday for €190.

Thanks for your answer ! But anyway i'll not be able to go in Trondheim because the game will not be on week-ends.
And for the moment my boss will not give me holidays because i have too much of work now Crying or Very sad

Next time maybe ...

I'll just try to go in St-Etienne for St-Etienne - Lazio.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  


Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2017 RBKweb