RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Greetings from Israel!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 04.08.2004 23:54    Post subject: Re: re: state of israel quips Reply with quote

Recon wrote:
ssjovold wrote:

Now; I also think it's over the line to have issues with 'the state of israel'.

I'll just say: Why?
But I don't really want an answer, as this thread is way off topic as it is. Lets just disagree.

It just bother's me how so many Norwegians think they are able to make a judgement on what's going on in Israel. Guess, what? You don't have a fuking thing to do with that. You're not even near knowing half of what's going on down there and hence I suggest you to just shut up and talk football instead. Thank you.
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 05.08.2004 00:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, f*** you too!
Who cares what you think of my views?

Now piss off back into the hole you crawled out of. My opinion is MY opinion. Now let's get this thread back on topic!

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 05.08.2004 00:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recon wrote:
Well, f*** you too!
Who cares what you think of my views?

Now piss off back into the hole you crawled out of. My opinion is MY opinion. Now let's get this thread back on topic!

Understandably you don't know too much about the subject (as I guess you're not personally connected in any way to Israel) and thus I think you should stop drawing conclusions and trying to teach Israelis, who are more involved in this than you'll ever be.
Sorry if I insulted you, mate (as it seems you indeed are)... just calm down and stop talking politics. This is my opinion aswell, I'm not saying you MUST do this or that, I just suggest you to stop talking politics. Wink
hr_ansjos
Junior

PostPosted: 05.08.2004 02:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, to try to bring this topic back to the football-ish side:

Our beloved Rosenborg have played in CL for many years now, so I think the team will handle the pressure of being in Israel with a packed stadium in which most of the fans "hate" them. I guess RBK will be cautious, not taking unneccesary risks on the field, and hope to ride out the storm. Cool
But rest assure Haifa fans; Our team plays fair play, they're not cynical like Benfica and teams like that - when a player from Rosenborg goes down, he's in pain!

By the way; when do the league start/end in Israel?
tomzi
Junior

PostPosted: 09.08.2004 15:19    Post subject: How many Haifa fans is coming to Lerkendal? Reply with quote

hello!

How many Haifa fans is coming to see the match? in Trondheim Question
Følle vi Troillan te vi dør
For vi har vunne tolv på rad
Og flere gull det ska vi ha
shevshenko
Junior

PostPosted: 09.08.2004 17:30    Post subject: Re: How many Haifa fans is coming to Lerkendal? Reply with quote

tomzi wrote:
hello!

im not sure maybe 200 or less because its very expensive and there is no rooms in the hotels

but to old trafford we brought 10000 fans more than real madrid and bayeren Very Happy
giovanni
Junior

PostPosted: 09.08.2004 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="By the way; when do the league start/end in Israel?[/quote]

hello everybody Very Happy
refering to your question: well, league starts at 23/8 if i am not wrong and ends at about the end of may - i think that that is the biggest advantage that u might have.
our advantage might be the fact that we host the second match as well as the hot weather - though i think we are obligated to play late so it will not affect your players so much.
other than that it was really nice to hear that in the total u appriciate us as a football team but i cant understand one thing: u played in the championg league for like 7 years - how can it be that u are not automatic qualified? and more then that - how can it be that u play from second round this year?
i know that it is up to all the points that teams from norway recieves every year - but still: didn't u recieve lots of points from 7 years in CL?
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 09.08.2004 22:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckenbauer doesn't like us!
Small, shitty country, with a shitty league, and all the other teams are crap in European cups, with the exception of Lyn, but thatwas back in the 60s. But from now on it will be a different story, as the way points are given is changed so that nation points are only 25% or something. Myren can confirm/correct this....

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 09.08.2004 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recon wrote:
But from now on it will be a different story, as the way points are given is changed so that nation points are only 25% or something. Myren can confirm/correct this....

UEFA reduced the nation coeffient part of each club's seeding coeffient from 50% to 33% in May. Rosenborg was seeded anyway this time, but this change will definitely help us in the years to come.

Read more about the change: Changes in calculation of UEFA team coefficients
giovanni
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2004 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Laughing
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 02:56    Post subject: maccabi tel aviv Reply with quote

I see that Tel Aviv has a good chance to get into the champion's league by virtue of beating PAOK Saloniki away. Would you cheer for Tel Aviv in CL, even if you made it into CL?
Oren04
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 03:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm no
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 07:47    Post subject: Re: How many Haifa fans is coming to Lerkendal? Reply with quote

shevshenko wrote:

tomzi wrote:
hello!

im not sure maybe 200 or less because its very expensive and there is no rooms in the hotels

Reports on the radio today: Only 30 or so will come. Could have been up to 1000, but a huge fishing congress has taken all hotel rooms.

Pity.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 09:02    Post subject: Re: SOORY ! Reply with quote

DAVIDOVIZH wrote:
all one come to haifa was come to hell!!!

The Maccabi Haifa players and leaders are actually staying in Hell in the moment. To be more spesific, at the Rica Hell Hotel just by Trondheim Airport Værnes:

Laughing

As "haavarl" says, just 30 Maccabi fans are expected on the game tonight. But the reports say that up to 1000 could have been here in Trondheim if it had been hotel rooms to everyone; everything's full booked beacuse of the Nor-Fishing trade show.
Mhaifa
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 10:03    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

2mas do u have msn or icq?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb