RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
maccabi - rbk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shevshenko
Junior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 10:25    Post subject: maccabi - rbk Reply with quote

you have strong team but we too in some parts maccabi was better than rbk but rbk is a very strong team so it was difficult for maccabi
i think both teams have problem in defense
but i want to say thank you rbk fans whos welcome us very good you are trully the best fans who dont yell antisemitic calls you have got my resect and trully if we maccabi dont qualified i hope you will do your best in champions leage but i hope maccabi qualified and we welcome you in israel i hope you come to see our country and no mether what we will remember you as our frainds Smile

Last edited by shevshenko on 12.08.2004 12:26; edited 1 time in total
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if the teams perform like yesterday they will not go far in CL.
Both are giving easy chances away that the top teams will punish them on. But of course I will hope for the best for the team that goes through and of course I hope for that this will be RBK.
greenor
Junior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think if the teams perform like yesterday they will not go far in CL

far is relative...
we don't think about taking the cup, or making it to the finals...
we want to go through to the group stage, and play some good football...

and if some miracle will happen and we'll advance to the quarter finals, good, but all we want is playing good and getting points (two years ago we got 7 points - 3 against manchester united, 4 against olimpyakos).

i like you, rosenborg, realy, and as i said i will cheer for you if you beat us.

but i want to go through, and believe we will....
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. I think it would not be a miracle if one of these teams will go through form the group stage performing at their best. My point is, both Rosenborg and Maccabi Haifa is using to many chances to get goals (allthough RBK scored on 2 of the 3 first) and are giving away to many chances. Two years ago RBK played Inter at Lerkendal. RBK played really good but only got two goals. Inter had like two or maybe three chances and scored two. Last year I hoped for Deportivo because they were the team that set RBK out of CL. If you manage the same you will have my best wishes. But right now, I will hope for the best for you in the UEFA cup Very Happy
shevshenko
Junior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

trondh wrote:
I think if the teams perform like yesterday they will not go far in CL.
Both are giving easy chances away that the top teams will punish them on. But of course I will hope for the best for the team that goes through and of course I hope for that this will be RBK.

my fraind if you see yesterday man united real madrid and inter and juventus also have dificulties and played very bad
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

And, like them, we'll win easily over two matches Wink

Ok we're not Real Madrid. Still, if we manage to avoid losing the away leg, we're through. I think we have about 35 % chance to win and 35 % chance for a draw in Israel, leaving you 30 % chance to win and go through.

That said, I am sure you have different numbers!
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the matches from these teams, but if they played bad, everyone except Juventus is prooving my point. Man U and Real Madrid both came home with a victory and Inter with a draw. Rosenborg had like 10-12 good chances yesterday, they should have had more than 2 goals. I'm not saying that both RBK and Maccabi Haifa will have the possibility to get results like Djurgården did against Juventus, but giving away the kind of chances like both teams did yesterday will make their chances of a good results. Players like van Nistelroy and Ronaldo seldom spoil chances like our Johnsen and your Rosso had yesterday. Like I said, two years ago Rosenborg was dominating against Inter, but two magic moments from Crespo made it a draw. Mainly because Rosenborg spoiled many chances.
It's kind of like Rosenborg when they play in Norway. Other teams can play very good, but at the end Rosenborg end up winning the match.
shevshenko
Junior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 13:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbk is difficult at home not less then juve or inter
Czech rbk fan
Senior

PostPosted: 13.08.2004 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened the match RBK-Maccabi to the radio and I would like to thank all Rosenborg fans who made a great atmosphere in Lerkendal. I listened the match and when you cheered I screamed with you!! Especially cheer ROOO-SEN-BOR was greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat! And Kom igjaen no, Rosenborg.... Mmmmmmmmmm

Thank you for amazing experience!! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb