RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Who Do We Want?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 21:23    Post subject: Who Do We Want? Reply with quote

It would be nice to get an easy group and progress like Porto and Monaco did... at the start of least season I'm sure we sould have compared ourselves as equal to both of those clubs. There is no reason why we can't believe and succeed as those clubs did we have a very sound club that plays extremely well together. To be honest though sitting here in Canada with a trip to Trondheim just a distant dream for me I would like to see something like Real Madrid, Arsenal and Roma or a Juventus not only would we get the chance to prove and improve ourselves against the big clubs but as one who never gets to see Rosenborg on TV it would be great to see them play as we always appear to get the matches of the previously mentioned teams on TV in Canada. I would just like to see Rosenborg with more exposure here in Canada so when I wear my Rosenborg shirt in public people actually know what team it is, that has happened since that glorious day in December 1996 when we defeated AC Milan (the last time a match of Rosenborg's was shown here in Canada)!
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me the weakest possible opposition!

Pot 1: Bayern Munchen
Pot 2: Liverpool/Roma/Lyon(elber is out for 4 months:D)
Pot 3: Celtic

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey that works for me! Celtic and Liverpool both have huge followings in Canada and I'm sure I get a televised game then.
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 26.08.2004 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

How'd you end up with Rosenborg, anyway? Smile

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 26.08.2004 14:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mother was born in Trondheim, that and when I was younger a friends father travelled to Trondheim on business and brought back a shirt for me... they have been my club ever since!
noam
Junior

PostPosted: 26.08.2004 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBKcanada wrote:
My mother was born in Trondheim, that and when I was younger a friends father travelled to Trondheim on business and brought back a shirt for me... they have been my club ever since!

I've seen that shirt:
"My friend went to Norway and all he got me was this lousy T-shirt" Laughing
Salomon
Junior

PostPosted: 27.08.2004 14:08    Post subject: Re: Who Do We Want? Reply with quote

RBKcanada wrote:
... I would like to see something like Real Madrid, Arsenal and Roma or a Juventus ...

You got what you wanted. Enjoy! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb