RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Transfers: News, rumours and suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.11.2017 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already Dundalk have lost one of their key men from last season, Niclas Vemmelund, the Danish defender who may be joining Rosenborg.

Read more: Dundalk takeover progresses with upgrades planned

It is claimed that the former Odense and Stjarnan defender has been attracting interest from clubs back in his homeland following positive showings against Rosenberg.

Read more: Niclas Vemmelund mulling Dundalk offer amid Danish interest, according to representatives
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.12.2017 14:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norwich City midfielder Alex Tettey has calmed reports that he has agreed to join former club Rosenborg next summer.

The 31-year-old is out of contract in June and could see his Canaries spell coming to an end, having joined from Rennes in 2012 and made over 150 appearances.

Tettey was quoted in Norwegian newspaper VG on Friday, saying that his representatives have spoken to Rosenborg, the club he began his career with. The tough-tackler was capped 34 times by Norway, scoring three goals, but decided to retire from international football earlier this year due to knee problems.

“It’s not true that I am in dialogue with Rosenborg Football Club,” the City midfielder posted on his @AlexTettey86 Twitter account. ”I haven’t spoken to any club about my future and if I have any news, then I will share it with you guys.”

Read more: Alex Tettey denies he is in talks with Rosenborg about summer move as his Norwich contract runs down
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.12.2017 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last summer the former Rennes midfielder was reportedly a target for former City boss Alex Neil after taking over at Championship rivals Preston, while a return to Norway with former club Rosenborg has also been mentioned.

“It’s not a good situation, to be honest,” Tettey said of his future. “No professional football player wants to be out of contract but I’m personally not thinking much about it, my agent is dealing with that part so that I can focus on football.

“At the moment nothing is happening so I have nothing to say but hopefully that can change soon because no-one wants to be unemployed.”

He added: “To stay in England and play football, that’s what I’m hoping for still.”

Read more: Canaries midfielder Tettey admits summer exit is a ‘big possibility’
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.04.2018 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dundee have turned down a million-pound bid from Scandinavia for central defender Steven Caulker, the Tele understands.

The transfer window in the Nordic countries is open until tomorrow night due to their summer schedule and that’s led to a scramble for new faces.

One club, thought to have been involved in the Champions League earlier this season, has had their eye on former Liverpool and Spurs man Caulker.

And this week they tabled a seven-figure bid to try to prise him from the Dark Blues’ grasp.

However, despite the size of the offer, Dundee are desperate to keep hold of the former England international and do not need to sell.

Read more: Dundee reject £1m bid for Steven Caulker

According to Talking Baws the bid came from Rosenborg.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.04.2018 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg have submitted a bid worth £1.8m for him.

The transfer window in Norway is still open until tomorrow night due to their summer football schedule.

Neil McCann is determined to hold on to Caulker however and he has now confirmed that Dundee REJECTED the bid.

It is one of the biggest offers the Dens Park club has ever turned down, and is worth more than the record fee they received from Celtic from Jack Hendry.

Read more: Dundee REJECT bid worth £1.8million for Steven Caulker from Rosenborg

Steven Caulker has unfinished business at Dundee, according to manager Neil McCann after the club knocked back a seven-figure bid for the centre-back.

(...)

Neil said: “There has been a substantial bid. It’s got to the stage where it well exceeds the club record fee we have received for a player – but it’s been knocked back. Well over a million.

Read more: Neil McCann confirms Dundee turned down ‘unbelievable bid’ for Steven Caulker

"All in all, I'm very happy. It's fantastic for Steven that he's come here and, in a short space of time, a club has decided to try and prise him from us for that size of transfer fee. It shows how good a player he is but he'll be going nowhere.

"I'm not prepared to say what it is but it's well in excess of the fee that we received for Jack Hendry.

Read more: McCann: Caulker bid was well above Dundee's record fee
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.04.2018 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg, champions of Norway for the past three years, made their initial approach on Monday and came back on Tuesday morning with a revised offer.

Read more: Dundee reject record offer for defender Steven Caulker from Rosenborg
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.05.2018 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Canaries have made Tettey an offer and Farke admitted he expects a swift decision, with the Championship climax at Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday.

(...)

“If it is not possible to sign Alex then we have to watch out which players are capable to fulfil his position.

“We need a decision in the next few days, maybe even before Sheffield.

“It is a little bit complicated because of the financial point of view.

(...)

“One of the reasons you keep a lad like Alex is because of his experience and he knows how to win those battles in the Championship. It is important to have experience like Alex because we have a lot of good young lads who need leadership.

“If it is not possible to keep him I don’t think the world breaks down. We will still be competitive.”

Read more: Crunch time for Alex Tettey contract talks
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.07.2019 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Club Brugge were interested in signing Oviedo last summer, but decided they could not justify meeting his demands while paying a £1.5m transfer fee.

The Belgian club have made a formal approach again this summer, with the 29-year-old’s contract now in its final 12 months and although they appear to be the favourites, like Rosenborg, they are finding his wages problematic.

Read more: Away goal keeps alive Rosenborg's hopes of bumper pay day as they chase Sunderland's Bryan Oviedo
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2021 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC St. Pauli have strengthened their defence with the addition of Norwegian centre-back Tore Reginiussen until the end of the 2020/21 campaign, with an option to extend for the following season.

(...)

"I'm happy to play for a special club with lots of history and a big heart. Mats Møller Dæhli and Leo Østigård told me it's a great club and I wouldn't regret moving here. I now want to help the team on the pitch as soon as possible."

Read more: ST. PAULI SIGN TORE REGINIUSSEN
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.12.2022 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic are among a number of clubs keen on Rosenborg striker Casper Tengstedt.

The attacker, 22, has seriously impressed in Norwegian football with an incredible 15 goals from 14 appearances following his return from an initial loan with Horsens in his native Denmark. Football Scotland understands Celtic have scheduled initial conversations with the striker's representatives.

Read more: Celtic consider Casper Tengstedt transfer as Rosenborg striker on wishlist but Hoops face competition
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.02.2023 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Jayden] Nelson, who saw action in 31 leagues games last season including 25 starts, has been linked to a move to Norway’s Rosenborg.

“Those discussions are ongoing. Nothing’s final,” said Bradley.

Read more: Toronto FC adds Norwegian international defender, moves close to finalizing roster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb