RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PANATHINAIKOS - rosenborg
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 15:39    Post subject: PANATHINAIKOS - rosenborg Reply with quote

Tonight Rosenborg will suffer in the hands of Panathinaikos.Rosenborg tends to sell any good player they ve got and this is going to cost the big time.
Pana on the other hand with Konstantinou and gonzalez is going to have a party! Cool
Many players from Greece's national team play for panathinaikos and that should tell you much.
An easy draw? Lets see about that after rosenborg finishes last in the group.
Hope Rosenborg fans have a nice stay in Greece and a great time tonight!
Laughing
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 16:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mention the Greek national team...not to harp on this but is your team full of national players that lost to Albania? Enough said.
RBK4EVER
Proff

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 16:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosenborg are sometimes seling som vey good players.... but you have forgot something..... they buy even better players! if you don`t belive me... wait to tonigt!!!
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 18:09    Post subject: Weak rosenborg Reply with quote

Oh i'm sorry i forgot about the great CANADIAN NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM oh i'm sorry again i meant "soccer".well my friend it seams that you haven't heard of konstadinou-emanuel "the green mile" olisadebe and eki gonzalez who will teach rosen and borg a few things on football.dont be confused,pao will dominate tonight and rosenborg wont know what hit em.You were lucky to even be in the groups
class dismissed Cool
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 18:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder: Why can´t I find any results of Panathinaikos in the CL 96. Oops were they knocked out in the qualification? Oh, that´s right they played Rosenborg. Well you might be better than that time, and we might be better?
We´ll see tonight. But teaching Rosenborg about football. That´s the funniest since England were singing Football´s coming home before the European Championship in 96. Well they did not succeed. Anyway for Rosenborg tonights game is everything to win for Rosenborg. Everybody see Arsenal as the big favourite, and loosing points away is not cruicial. At home it is a different story. The pressure is on Panathinaikos. With loosing or a draw tonight it´s difficult to advance.
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK THEN WHY DONT YOU GO BACK ONE YEAR AND FIND US BEATING AJAX IN THEIR HOME WHERE THEY HAD NEVER LOST THAT YEAR AND ALMOST MAKING IT TO THE FINAL!WHERE WERE YOU THEN?ANYWAY YOU DONT SEEM TO LEARN.IN A FEW HOURS YOULL BE BEGGING... Cool

Last edited by Olisadebe13 on 14.09.2004 22:52; edited 1 time in total
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say it easy. Rosenborg needs someone to score, you need to learn to play football. This victory was given to you by to mistakes in the defence and a lot of bad/unlucky solutions offensive. 2-6 would have been a better view of the match. But of course getting the goals count. I guess Rosenborg should have seen that they should give the goalie the easy shots earlier.
dejan13
Junior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

trondh wrote:
To say it easy. Rosenborg needs someone to score, you need to learn to play football. This victory was given to you by to mistakes in the defence and a lot of bad/unlucky solutions offensive. 2-6 would have been a better view of the match. But of course getting the goals count. I guess Rosenborg should have seen that they should give the goalie the easy shots earlier.

i said my opinion on the match in the topic of "Group E"

now it is: Panathinaikos 3 points
Rosenborg 0 points

cheers Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Wink

www.greenwebfans.gr/phpBB2/
Eleosre
Junior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 22:29    Post subject: FFS!!! Reply with quote

Guys you were TOTALLY out of luck with Panathinaikos... Its as if God was sleeping today...
And also FFS this 9(Johnsen I think?)should QUIT football and go home... You CANT miss these things!!!
At least you showed you are a better team than Panathinaikos.
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD THAT OUGHT TO HURT!!! WE TOTALLY RAMMED YOU GUYS 2-1 INSTEAD OF A CLEAN 2-0!!! I TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD BE BEGGING AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT GONZALEZ, WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!!!! Laughing Laughing
NUMBER 9 SCORE A GOOD GOAL BUT HE IS ALSO THE CAUSE FOR YOUR DEFEAT... I MEAN.. HE SUCKS BIG TIME Laughing AND THAT GUY WITH THE HAIR... HILARIOUS.YOU ALSO HAVE AMERICANS PLAYING IN YOUR TEAM SO I GUESS YOU MUST BE QUITE DESPERATE!YOU HAVE A REAL CIRCUS GOING ON THERE! Laughing Laughing
ANYWAY I WAS KIND ENOUGH TO WARN YOU GUYS.GOOD GAME
SEE YOU IN NORWAY Cool
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 14.09.2004 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13--- Don't preach to me we all know what a footballing backwater Greece was and actually still is you were lucky to win euro and trust me you won't be at the World Cup...Otto's magic has run out! Canada so I live here it doesn't mean I support them. Tonight you guys were lucky you should have lost 3-2 and wait till you come to Trondheim we will see what happens then! It's too early to preach remember that close game you guys had with Manchester United 5-0!
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 07:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:
OH MY GOD THAT OUGHT TO HURT!!! WE TOTALLY RAMMED YOU GUYS 2-1 INSTEAD OF A CLEAN 2-0!!!

Well, sure enough, you won 2-1, and our goal was just very bad luck for your keeper.

But: you must be blind of very bad of sight if you think you saw that PAO was very much better than Rosenborg. The two teams had about the same number of shots on goal, did you notice that?

Yes -- you scored, two goals, and that one player showed skills. No doubt. But for the rest of the game, you didn't create much -- while Rosenborg had enough chances to win easy.

Quite right, we abused our chances. That means you were lucky.

Quote:
AND THAT GUY WITH THE HAIR... HILARIOUS.

He has a funny hair, but also, he's better than most of your players. Valderrama had funnier hair, come to think of it.

Quote:
YOU ALSO HAVE AMERICANS PLAYING IN YOUR TEAM SO I GUESS YOU MUST BE QUITE DESPERATE!

Well, it was an american that scored your goals, wasn't it? Certainly no Greek, is he?

Ok, yours is _south_ american while ours is _north_, true. But the USA has actually produced quite a number of good footballers the past few years.

Quote:
YOU HAVE A REAL CIRCUS GOING ON THERE!

What is this supposed to mean? Do you by any chance have anything against dark-skinned players?

Quote:
ANYWAY I WAS KIND ENOUGH TO WARN YOU GUYS.GOOD GAME
SEE YOU IN NORWAY Cool

Sure sure, blah blah, you won but we actually outplayed you for greater parts of the game. Yes, see you in Norway...
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 07:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:

NUMBER 9 SCORE A GOOD GOAL BUT HE IS ALSO THE CAUSE FOR YOUR DEFEAT... )

And winning because of our number 9 makes Panathinaikos a good football team? And actually the goal will probably go around Europe, not because of the shot, but the terrible goalie.
Olisadebe13 wrote:
AND THAT GUY WITH THE HAIR...
I guess you are talking about Braaten. In my opinion (and many other norwegians) he came in to late. Just around you're second goal and from then on the whole team was playing like PAO.... bad. But do not think of him as danger when you come to Norway Smile You will be surpised.
And about americans. They have been in the World Cup more than Greece as I can remember, not performing that bad either. But it is a hopeless statement. It doesn't matter if the nation is nr. 150 on the FIFA rank if the player is good.
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 09:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, it was an american that scored your goals, wasn't it? Certainly no Greek, is he?

Ok, yours is _south_ american while ours is _north_, true. But the USA has actually produced quite a number of good footballers the past few years.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
You amuse me you know that?I hadn't laughed that much since i can't remember.What an argument! Comparing an american to an Argentinean concerning football... wait a moment let me thing ..... ok i 'm convinced !!!!!AHAHAHAAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kudos on you joke

And for your information olisadebe is black and its a shame he cant play cause if he did, and he might in norway, you would be in some serious trouble my friend.
Finally to quote my self
"I WAS KIND ENOUGH TO WARN YOU GUYS.GOOD GAME
SEE YOU IN NORWAY " Cool
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 09:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:
Comparing an american to an Argentinean concerning football... wait a moment let me thing ..... ok i 'm convinced !!!!!AHAHAHAAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kudos on you joke

And for your information olisadebe is black and its a shame he cant play cause if he did, and he might in norway, you would be in some serious trouble my friend.
Finally to quote my self
"I WAS KIND ENOUGH TO WARN YOU GUYS.GOOD GAME
SEE YOU IN NORWAY " Cool

Well again, coming from a great football nation doesn't make you a good player automatically, neither it makes you a bad player coming from a bad nation. We have for example seen a lot of goalkeepers in english premier league from US that would certainly make Panathinaikos a better team. But Gonzalez showed that he is a player with potential and he saved you yesterday.
Olisadebe is polish isn't he? We have seen him for Poland, and of course he is a good player. You also showed that you have a good center defence. But the problem for you yesterday from my view is not the individual skills of the players. Panathinaikos did not play well together.
Anyway, you won, lucky or not. But the game in Norway will be different. Away Rosenborg has not won in CL since 99, and only got 1 draw.
At home they haven't lost since 2001. That being the only loss since we played Dinamo Kiev and Real Madrid in the 2nd group stage 99/00. It is actually the only loss in the 1st stage since 1996. There have been greater names than Gonzalez and Olisadebe on Lerkendal in those years.
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 09:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:
OK THEN WHY DONT YOU GO BACK ONE YEAR AND FIND US BEATING AJAX IN THEIR HOME WHERE THEY HAD NEVER LOST THAT YEAR AND ALMOST MAKING IT TO THE FINAL!WHERE WERE YOU THEN?ANYWAY YOU DONT SEEM TO LEARN.IN A FEW HOURS YOULL BE BEGGING... Cool

And in 95 we finished 3rd in the group. Placed before Blackburn that had won Premier League the season before. And do you know why italians didn't get to see the BIG quarter final between Milan and Juventus in 97? Because Milan never got there! Guess why, guess who and guess where?
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do supporters of all teams we play against insist on being so rude, misinformed and immature? M. Haifa had one or two and now we have PAO with Olisadebe13. I hope to hear from some well mannered and well educated Arsenal and PSV supporters, though I'm not holding my breath.
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 19:57    Post subject: us vs. argentina Reply with quote

In the last world cup, argentina and the US. fared equally well; the us outplayed and should have beaten germany, who stopped a US ball on the goal line with a hand. So...

Furthermore; your first goal came on a HANDBALL! So why don't you just manifest your image as a bunch of CHEATERS!
Panathinaikos 13
Junior

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 20:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok listen if you want to my opinion about last night. Rosenborg played much better in the first half. We had a better second half. your team showed some really good signs but your strikers were in a terrible night. in a moment i really thought that Johnsen was paid to to send it over the bar.
the reason for this (i think) is that your championship is already 20 games (or sth) but still none for us. When Andrits came in for us all three lines miraculously started working. and this is where we totally took control.

as a summary i think that we were lucky not to concede a goal in the first half hour. RBK clearly started the game with a target to score in the first minutes. our system in the starting lineup didnt work which made things much easier for you. you had your chance but the strikers just could not put it in. after we woke up all these changed.

and dont start comparing PAO and RBK, it cannot be done through a forum and if you read your CL history books you will see who Panathinaikos is. if you want we can arrange to talk about it when im coming up in November. other than Rosenborg, support a greater team> Panathinaikos.. you will only be proud.

Olisadebe mi tous prokaleis re. sebasou to xwro tous kai kante sizitisi.

WE SING LOUD... WE SING PROUD... GATE 13
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 15.09.2004 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had the opportunity to look at PAO CL history but in our defence we have made the group stages 9 out of the last 10 seasons and certainly PAO has not bettered that feat because we put you guys out in the qualifiers a few years back.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 16.09.2004 07:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panathinaikos 13 wrote:
and dont start comparing PAO and RBK, it cannot be done through a forum and if you read your CL history books you will see who Panathinaikos is.

You haven't really read the CL history books yourself, have you?

Here is what they say:

PAO
92-95
95-96 - Won group A, won quarter finals, lost semi finals
96-97 - Didn't qualify, knocked out by Rosenborg
97-98
98-99 - Fourth in group E
99-00
00-01- Second in first round group E, ended last in second round group A
01-02 - Won first round group C, second in second round group c, lost quarter finals
02-03
03-04 - Third in group E

RBK
92-95
95-96 - Third in ghroup B
96-97 - Second in group D, lost quarter finals
97-98 - Second in group D
98-99 - Third in group B
99-00 - Won first round group C; ended last in second round group C
00-01 - Third in group F
01-02 - Last in group E
02-03 - Last in group E
03-04

Summary: We have participated in the CL three seasons more than you; one season we knocked you out.

You have won one quarter finals and lost one; we have lost one.

Group stage games:
You have won 14 and held 9 to a draw. (15 including this year's.)
We have won 16 and held 13 to a draw.

Any reason why we can't compare?
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 16.09.2004 09:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARE YOU SERIOUS?USA SUCKS AT FOOTBALL.THEY HAVE ONE OF THE LAMEST NATIONAL TEAMS IN THE WHOLE WORLD,SURE THERE ARE OTHERS EVEN WORST,BUT FOOTBALL IS NOT THEIR GAME AND THAT IS A FACT.

PARTICIPATING IN GROUP STAGES MY DEAR BOY DOESNT MEAN A THING.CAUSE IF YOU HAVE A LAME CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOU ALWAYS END UP FIRST YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE GROUPS.
AND I M NOT SAYING THAT GREEK CHAMPIONSHIP ISNT LAME CAUSE OLYMPIAKOS HAS DONE JUST THAT.
YOU KNOW WHAT MATTERS?
THIS:
00-01 - Third in group F
01-02 - Last in group E
02-03 - Last in group E
04-05 - Last in group E

WHICH SAYS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW.
AND THAT YOU CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT WE CRASHED YOU AND OUTPLAYED YOU Cool

POU - TSA POU - TSA POU - TSA

Last edited by Olisadebe13 on 16.09.2004 10:23; edited 1 time in total
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 16.09.2004 09:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?USA SUCKS AT FOOTBALL.THEY HAVE ONE OF THE LAMEST NATIONAL TEAMS IN THE WHOLE WORLD,SURE THERE ARE OTHERS EVEN WORST,BUT FOOTBALL IS NOT THEIR GAME AND THAT IS A FACT.

PARTICIPATING IN GROUP STAGES MY DEAR BOY DOESNT MEAN A THING.CAUSE IF YOU HAVE A LAME CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOU ALWAYS END UP FIRST YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE GROUPS.
AND I M NOT SAYING THAT GREEK CHAMPIONSHIP ISNT LAME CAUSE OLYMPIAKOS HAS DONE JUST THAT.
YOU KNOW WHAT MATTERS?
THIS:
00-01 - Third in group F
01-02 - Last in group E
02-03 - Last in group E
03-04 - Last in group E

AND THAT YOU CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT WE CRASHED YOU AND OUTPLAYED YOU Cool

POU - TSA POU - TSA POU - TSA

First. We do not say that US is very good, but you can not get away from the fact that bad nations can produce good players. Like in the 80's Norway had a bad national team but we had players like Hallvar Thoresen (PSV-lots of titles and e-cup success), Erik Thorstvedt (Tottenham) and of course Rune Bratseth (Werder Bremen) who german leaders (winner of the world cup 90) said would be a starting in their team at that time if he was german.
And Rosenborg may have a easier league to win than you, but that also means we are not directly qualified. If you take away some results like Brann qualifying for the quarter final in UEFA cup (actually beating PSV), Viking sending Chelsea out of the UEFA cup and some great matches from VÃ¥lerenga, Rosenborg always have to count on their own performances for the seedings. This means that we only once have been directly qualified for CL. This year we had to beat a team like Maccabi Haifa to qualify. Last year we failed to qualify (loosing 1-0 in two matches) towards Deportivo who ended up in the semis. You have a big advantage of having other teams that perform well in Europe. Now the late years norwegian league has got better so we hope to get it easier in coming years.
And by the way, as I said we did not qualify last year that means we did not end up Last in the group in 03-04
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 16.09.2004 10:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:

Writing in CAPITAL LETTERS is considered "shouting" and is considered bad form, if you didn't know.

YOU KNOW WHAT MATTERS?
THIS:
00-01 - Third in group F
01-02 - Last in group E
02-03 - Last in group E
04-05 - Last in group E

Let's see from 1999-2000 until now:

99-00: You didn't qualify, we qualified and won our group.
00-01: You came second, we came third.
01-02: You won your group, we came last.
02-03: You didn't qualify, we did.
03-04: You ended third, we didn't qualify.

Yes, your results are marginally better than ours during these five seasons.
NOT QUALIFIED: Panathinaikos 2 - RBK 1
LAST IN GROUP: Panathinaikos 0 - RBK 2
THIRD IN GROUP: Panathinaikos 1 - RBK 1
SECOND IN GROUP: Panathinaikos 1 - RBK 0
WON GROUP: Panathinaikos 1 - RBK 1

It says that you are a better team, but not by very much.

Quote:
AND THAT YOU CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT WE CRASHED YOU AND OUTPLAYED YOU

The "fact" is that you won, and had good pressure for 25 minutes of the game. The rest of the game, we had you, and would have won if our forward was in a better shape that day.

You crashed and outplayed us...? That's extremely biased.

But of course, it's football, emotions and all that.
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 16.09.2004 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funny thing is until Euro2004 Greece was the equivalent of the US when it comes to European football! Are you forgetting you lost to Albania! The US would probably defeat Albania and defeat the Greeks as well! Check your facts! I'm not a supporter of the US in any way shape or form and they are not the backwater you claim (Olisadebe13) and as footballing backwaters go the Greeks should be very familiar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb