RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.03.2017 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix Diskerud: How did I deal with my frustrations? It took some Zen

I am not too fond of Sweden, you know the Scandinavian rivalry Smile But I am exceptionally fond of Göteborg and Bohuslän. You know the latter, it used to be Norwegian - all of it Smile

But seriously, the angels of this town - Änglarna - did it for me. The passion and the pride that they and the rest of the supporters - which are basically half the city - year in-and year-out express and provide, ought to make the appeal surreal to many.

For me - it is comparable to that of Trondheim and Rosenborg. I have been here before, I know their exceptional proud history, and it would be thrilling to be a part of their climb back up.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.03.2017 16:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto FC announced Wednesday that the club has signed defender Oyvind Alseth. He will be added to the roster pending receipt of his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) and work permit.

“Oyvind has earned this opportunity after an impressive preseason with the first team,” said Toronto FC General Manager Tim Bezbatchenko.

“He has worked very hard throughout camp and his ability to play down the flank as a defender or midfielder gives us flexibility. He has fit in nicely with the club and we look forward to his continuing growth as a professional footballer.”

Read more: Toronto FC Sign Oyvind Alseth &
"It's a very big step and very big opportunity for me."
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.04.2017 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tettey prepares to celebrate his landmark 150th game – during which time the tough-tackler has picked up 49 yellow cards – he knows he is playing for his future.

“Personally I have one year left on my contract, if that is going to change, no one knows,” the former Rennes and Rosenborg midfielder added.

“I am here now and we have five games to go and we will see when we come back. But if I am here it will be getting ready to go again.”

He insists he is not worrying about what will happen this summer though, as he comes to the end of his fifth campaign with City.

“If something is not certain, you do not use a lot of energy on it,” he continued. “That’s where I am at now, I don’t want to use energy on something that I don’t know.

“So I’m just concentrating on now and what happens, happens.”

Read more: Norwich City midfielder Alex Tettey preparing for Fulham to pose tougher test than Reading did at Carrow Road

He added:

“Life in Norfolk has been brilliant. Of all the clubs I have been at, if I am here next season, that will be the longest, longer than Rosenborg where everything started, and I am very proud of it.

“Norfolk is a very good place to live with a family and things have gone unbelievably since I came to this club and this place so I am very pleased with that.”

Read more: Alex Tettey ‘very proud’ to be on the cusp of Norwich City’s all-time top 100 ahead of Fulham encounter
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.06.2017 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghana international goalkeeper Adam Larsen Kwarasey is set to end a miserable spell at Danish club, Brondby by rejoining his boyhood Norwegian club Valeranga.

Read more: Kwarasey on the verge of rejoining boyhood club Vålerenga
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.08.2017 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forty-five minutes into his debut, Arason and City were staring at a heavy FA Cup defeat - 3-0 down to a rampant Spurs team and down to ten men following Joey Barton's second yellow for dissent as the teams headed down the tunnel.

What followed was and still is astonishing viewing. City roared back to win the game 4-3 with a 92nd minute Jon Macken winner, but it may never have happened if Arason hadn't pulled off a stunning double save from Christian Ziege and Gus Poyet with the score at 3-1.

"I think the whole team was in shock at half-time," Arason recalled.

"I let in three goals in the first half of my first game so I was shocked. We just tried to win the second half for pride.

"I was a bit annoyed that I let in one of the free-kicks in the first half so I got the chance to make some saves in the second and luckily they helped us through the game.

"They were great memories. Before the game we knew we were playing a derby against United [in the next round] so obviously we wanted to go through and play against them."

Read more: Man City cult hero Arni Arason on THAT cup-tie and more
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.09.2017 20:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

While [Robin] Bjornholm-Jatta needed to quickly build a relationship with Erdei, he was not coming over to Stony Brook without any connections.

The forward played alongside junior midfielder Serge Gamwanya and fifth year defender Lars Togstad as a part of Rosenborg BK, the most successful Norwegian professional soccer team. There, Bjornholm-Jatta played for Rosenborg BK for five years and helped the team win the 2011 and 2012 Eliteserien league championships.

Several games into his Stony Brook career, however, Bjornholm-Jatta noticed some differences in the style of play of college soccer.

“In Norway, the general player is more tactical. While here, the player is more physical,” Bjornholm-Jatta said. “You have more extreme players. Either they’re small and tactical, or they’re big, strong and fast. The biggest difference is also the rules. There’s high tempo throughout the game because of unlimited subs. I’d say that’s a big difference for me.”

The physicality of college soccer players in the United States does not phase the forward, but developing the endurance of playing multiple games in a week is something he is still getting adjusted to.

“I think, for me, that’s kind of the way I played back home,” Bjornholm-Jatta said about his style of play. “So the transition for me wasn’t that big. However, I’m not used to playing the amount of games in the fall in that short time period. So the fact that you have to get your body back into shape so quickly is the biggest difference for me.”

Read more: Bjornholm-Jatta takes Men’s Soccer’s offense to the next level
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.11.2017 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Lustig, in an interview in a Swedish newspaper, has revealed he's altered his personal training plan, which has helped him get over a series of restrictive hip injuries, after admitting he'd hit rock bottom.

He said: "I had two seasons at Celtic where it was very tough for me.

"Occasionally, it actually felt like it was all over for me.

"My body was telling me I had played too many matches.

(...)

"Then I thought back to what I was doing at Rosenborg. I did not miss a match there for over three years.

"I remembered what I did after games. Now I've started to train a lot of my own here in Celtic, both before and after the games in the gym.

"It's very preventative for me."

Read more: Celtic star Mikael Lustig wants to finish career at Hoops as he looks to continue unbeaten run
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.12.2017 12:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 21, Liam Henderson has already achieved more than many footballers will in their entire career. He’s won the Scottish Cup, League Cup and Scottish Premiership, with a Norwegian league title and cup thrown in for good measure.

And yet despite the medals and the trophies, Henderson has played just 23 minutes of first-team football so far this season, coming on as a substitute in a league match against Dundee.

He needs more game time and has this week been linked with a move to Serie B side Bari. The only surprise is that there are not more clubs in this country showing an interest.

Read more: Liam Henderson needs move away from Celtic
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.12.2017 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brattbakk:

“I signed for Celtic from Rosenborg in December 1997 and as a footballer it seemed like just another contract although I vowed to give my all for the club,” he said.

“To tell you the truth I didn’t know anything about the history of Celtic when I arrived in Glasgow.

“I had no clue as to why stopping Rangers winning 10-in-a-row meant so much to everybody connected with the club. That 2-0 derby win was my first experience of an Old Firm game.

“I had played in big games for Rosenborg. I even scored a goal on the famous night we beat Real Madrid in a 2-0 Champions League win in Norway.

“But nothing prepared me for that Rangers game – absolutely nothing!

“I learned the significance of the whole Celtic/Rangers rivalry there and then. I understood it all soon enough. I knew during that match that Celtic simply had to win the league that season. The supporters went crazy after that match. We just couldn’t let them down.

“The win over Rangers at Celtic Park was a huge psychological moment for the team. It was such a massive win.

“It gave us momentum for the rest of the campaign. It’s easy now with hindsight to say it was a massive turning point in the season but it was. It set us well on our way to that title win.

“That was the game which proved that Celtic could go toe-to-toe with Rangers and come out on top. This was a great Rangers team with the likes of Paul Gascoigne, Brian Laudrup and Richard Gough. We knew then after beating Rangers we could go on to win the title.”

Read more: Celtic hero Harald Brattbakk relives his goal that stopped Rangers from going 10 in a row
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.01.2018 21:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cristian Gamboa looks set to leave in January as he bids to keep his World Cup dream alive.

The Costa Rican full-back has barely featured this term and is now behind Tony Ralston in the pecking order.

It is understood Gamboa has attracted interest from the MLS.

Read more: Celtic striker Moussa Dembele watched by Stoke against Rangers as Potters prepare to go head-to-head with Brighton for French starlet
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.01.2018 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEDISH side Ostersunds want to sign forgotten Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson.

(...)

Serie B outfit Bari, Hibs and Preston North End have also expressed an interest in signing Henderson, who has played just once this season for Celtic, where his contract expires in the summer.

Read more: Liam Henderson wanted by Swedish side Ostersunds
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.01.2018 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson is training with Serie B side Bari this week ahead of a possible move to Italy.

(...)

Sky Sports News understands Celtic would listen to offers for the 21-year-old, who had two successful spells away from the club on loan in previous seasons.

Read more: Celtic's Liam Henderson training with Serie B side Bari
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.01.2018 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIAM HENDERSON has been offered a deal by Serie B side Bari after impressing former Juventus and Italy star Fabio Grosso on trial.

The 21-year-old midfielder turned out for the Stadio San Nicola side in two trial matches and did well on both occasions as Bari cruised to a couple of easy wins.

Read more: Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson offered deal by Serie B side Bari after impressing World Cup winner Fabio Grosso on trial
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.01.2018 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serie B club Bari have signed midfielder Liam Henderson from Celtic on a permanent contract after a successful trial.

(...)

In announcing the transfer, neither club revealed the length of Henderson's contract or whether a fee was involved.

Read more: Liam Henderson leaves Celtic for Bari on permanent contract
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.01.2018 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Scottish Mail on Sunday:

Next month the Scottish champions head to St Petersburg for a tie that looks fiendishly difficult. Find a way to beat Roberto Mancini’s Zenit — currently in cold storage due to a three-month winter shutdown — and Brendan Rodgers’ side will advance to the last 16 of a tournament spiced up by UEFA’s policy of abandoning the seeding system in favour of an open draw.

‘The draw has not been kind,’ admits Lustig.

‘People in Scotland maybe don’t see Zenit as a big team but they have plenty of money and good players, so it’s a big test for us.

‘I haven’t watched any games yet but I’ve had a look at their squad and they are probably the best team in Russia right now.

‘They are a good team but I think we fancy our chances. Hopefully we will win the tie.

‘Look at some of the teams who have gone really far in the Europa League over the past few seasons — compare their squads with ours and it’s quite similar. If you are on a really good run you never know what can happen. Hopefully we can do something good.’

If the quarter-finals can be taken as a reasonable target for Celtic then Lustig’s view is borne out. Anderlecht, pipped to third place in this term’s Champions League group phase, made it to the last eight last season, as did fellow Belgians Genk and Besiktas of Turkey. Filling the semi-final spots were Ajax, Celta Vigo, Lyon and eventual winners Manchester United.

Before Celtic even consider how the draw might pan out they must catch Zenit cold. The Russian league broke for winter just before Christmas and is not due to restart until March, while Celtic eased back into competitive action yesterday after a threeweek break which included a stint in Dubai.

Mancini’s team are in the Emirate now for the first of two training camps which will also see them visit Belek in Turkey. They will play six friendlies in total, beginning with tomorrow’s match against FC Copenhagen and concluding with a game against Maribor five days before they visit Glasgow for the first leg.

‘You never know if the break is going to be a good thing for Zenit,’ says Lustig.

‘They might benefit from being more rested but we need to test that.

‘We want to go straight at them and make sure we look like a team who are going to go through from the start.

‘The first game is always vital and so to have it at Celtic Park is brilliant. We are going to be up for it.’
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.01.2018 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I played in a big club in Norway, a team that had the same pressure where we had to win every year, just like we do here,” Skjelvik told LA Galaxy Insider.

“I got a lot of experience in that environment and playing in Europe with the national team. I’m ready to contribute and create a strong defense that doesn’t concede many goals.

“We just have to focus. There will always be pressure. We just need to be strong mentally and go hard. Don’t overthink, just be strong.”

Read more: Jorgen Skjelvik seeking to bring stability and experience to the LA Galaxy back line

Even more news from the States: Diskerud transferred to Manchester City. Wink

He should be satisfied with his contract with City Football Group being extended to 2021, even though his $0.77m salary probably is being reduced.

Most likely he first will go on an new loan to IFK Gothenburg.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.02.2018 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Alexander Sørloth from Danish side, FC Midtjylland on a four and a half year contract.

The 22-year-old striker has scored 15 goals and provided 9 assists in 26 games for FC Midtjylland this season, and has already clocked up 12 international caps and one goal for Norway.

Sørloth was delighted to sign for the Eagles, telling Palace TV: “It's a big club with ambition, a good club who takes good care of its players. It feels amazing, it's a dream come true to play in the Premier League. I've dreamt about this since I was six years old.”

Read more: Sørloth Is New Eagles Number Nine

On the same day last month that President Trump told Congressional leaders the U.S. needed more immigrants from places like Norway, Jorgen Skjelvik arrived in Los Angeles.

(...)

"I got a good offer from a big club," said Skjelvik, a national team player who spent the last five years with Norwegian club Rosenborg, where he won three consecutive championships.

"I had a meeting with the coach and the scouts. They spoke well about the team and the league and what they want to build.

"That's why I jumped — to compete in the league and to win titles."

Read more: Jorgen Skjelvik, visiting from Norway, hopes to make the Galaxy great again
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 21.02.2018 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the Philadelphia Union finally found the No. 10 they’ve been looking for?

On Tuesday, the agency representing Czech midfielder Borek Dockal revealed that the player has flown with his representatives to America to negotiate a possible deal with Philly.

Read more: Philadelphia Union negotiating with Czech playmaker Borek Dockal

Dockal had 23 games and four goals for Henan Jianye last season.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.02.2018 22:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnesota United finally parts ways with former captain Vadim Demidov

The saga is finally over for Minnesota United and its first-ever captain.

A source close to the team confirmed Tuesday that United will buy out Vadim Demidov's contract, his salary worth a team-high $550,000, ahead of the roster compliance deadline of Thursday. The team is expected to make the formal announcement Wednesday.

Demidov played and started just three games in the Loons' inaugural year in Major League Soccer, which happened to be all of the squad's biggest losses to start the season. He rapidly fell out of favor, eventually relinquishing the captaincy to fellow center back Francisco Calvo. United had been trying to offload the 31-year-old from Norway for months, but a buyout became the only option.

Bari reveal former Celtic star Liam Henderson was snapped up for a ridiculously low fee

He's been widely praised in Italy for his performances since his January transfer and Bari sporting director, Sean Sogliano, has revealed he was delighted to land the former Scotland Under-21 star.

He said:

"Liam Henderson 's transfer was seven months in the making for us.

"We ended up signing him for only 130,000 euros. Last year we were told he would cost 2 million euros."

Which footballers have also competed at the Winter Olympics?

“It might not come as a surprise that a Norwegian has merits in both football and winter sports,” writes Eivind Krohg, highlighting the illustrious multi-sporting career of Bjørn Wirkola.

“He carried Norway’s flag at the Grenoble ‘68 opening ceremony, and won both league and cup with Rosenborg (as top scorer) in 1971, as well as giving the name to the often-used Norwegian idiom ‘jumping after Wirkola’. Oh, and he is still the only ski jumper to have won the Four Hills Tournament three years in a row.”
AZRomulusAZ
Junior

PostPosted: 28.02.2018 22:55    Post subject: Svensson and Midtsjo - AZ Alkmaar Reply with quote

AZ Alkmaar fan here.. these two guys are so incredibly good. Svensson is really important as an attacking rightback. Always running, always working, great passes and movement, just excellent.

Midtsjo, so many great passes, such vision, the best player of the team. We just reached the final of the cup and he is so important. I really see him transfering to the English Premier League in 1 or 2 seasons.

Both are just excellent. Any more players we should buy of you guys? Very Happy
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.02.2018 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did move your post here. Congratulations with the cup final by the way!

I am glad you like our local lads. Sadly for you, we won't sell you more players for 1.5-2 MEUR after being too kind in the negotiations involving Midtsjø, Svensson and Henriksen.

After the Ajax win in August, we "officially" decided that we just shall sell players to bigger Dutch clubs .... like Ajax and PSV. Razz

More seriously: Rosenborg are expecting more like 3-4 MEUR to sell first team players this season after our record income of 32 MEUR in 2017.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.03.2018 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philadelphia Union today announced that the club has acquired attacking midfielder Borek Dockal (pronounced: BOHR-eck DOEtsch-CAL), pending receipt of his P-1 Visa and International Transfer Certificate. A native of the Czech Republic, Dockal joins the Union as a Designated Player on loan from Chinese club Henan Jianye. He will occupy an international roster spot for Philadelphia.

(...)

“When we set out to identify targets for our number 10 position that would be a good fit within our system and parameters, Borek stood out as a leading candidate from the very beginning,” said Union Sporting Director Earnie Stewart.

“We believe Borek has the quality to make everyone around him better. This deal took time and patience to complete and we are excited to welcome him to Philadelphia. We look forward to integrating him with our group as quickly as possible as we turn our attention to the 2018 opener on March 3.”

Read more: Philadelphia Union Acquire Attacking Midfielder Borek Dockal

Each year, Norway sends a huge Christmas tree to London to display in Trafalgar Square, but a month later another giant present from the country arrived just up the road at the club’s Soho offices to complete a deadline day move. Alexander Sørloth has enjoyed quite the journey to make it to the Premier League, and here he talks Jonathon Rogers through his route to south London.

(...)

“It’s really rare for a Scandinavian player to go directly from Denmark, Norway or Sweden to the Premier League. I remember Brede Hangeland did; he didn’t play that many games here but he was really good and someone to look up to, but Jonathan Parr plays for Stronsograd (sic) in Norway and I know him well, and Steffen Iversen is one of my idols. I remember watching my first game when I was in a pub in Trondheim with my dad, when I was six or seven, and it was Chelsea v Tottenham - Gianfranco Zola was really good that day.”

The man chaperoning him would also have appreciated Zola’s masterclass, as Goran Sørloth was deemed as one of the best strikers in Norwegian football during the late 1980s and early 1990s. Alexander grew up in a house with five Danish (sic) league title winners’ medals on the mantelpiece, alongside two Striker of the Year awards and 55 Norway caps, including one from the 1994 World Cup. Having come from good footballing stock, Sørloth junior was soon on his way to continuing the legacy.

“It hasn’t been too difficult because I went my own way,” he explained.

“When I play for the national team it gets quite a lot of attention, but it’s getting less and less. He still gets mentioned, which I think is great, because he keeps his name alive!”

Read more: Alexander Sørloth On His Road To Palace
AZRomulusAZ
Junior

PostPosted: 02.03.2018 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Rosenborg are expecting more like 3-4 MEUR to sell first team players this season after our record income of 32 MEUR in 2017.

Well as a supporter, that is what you want to read of course Razz But I highly doubt that you will sell your players for double the "normal"price. It seems to me that the AZAlkmaar board loves shopping in Rosenborg.. and I doubt it will be the last time... (for 2 million).

Razz Wink
Hedning
Legende

PostPosted: 03.03.2018 01:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but now the Lord playes for Rosenborg.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 20.03.2018 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl-Petter Løken has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the international contracting company Kvaerner. He will start during the spring as soon as he has ended his current position as head of Project Development for the oil company Lundin Norway.

(...)

For many years, Løken was in parallel with his industrial career also a top league soccer player in Norway, including 36 matches for the national team. In his free time, he has also been a popular expert commentator with the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK) for presentations of soccer-matches.

Read more: New CEO for Kvaerner

Congrats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb