RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.03.2018 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bjorn Tore Kvarme was delighted to finally score in front of the Kop - nearly two decades after leaving Liverpool.

The former Norwegian defender bagged a late equaliser as Liverpool Legends drew 5-5 with Bayern Munich in their charity match for the LFC Foundation at Anfield.

Kvarme, who failed to find the net in his 54 appearances for the Reds in the late 1990s, finished emphatically to ensure that Ian Rush's side avoided defeat.

"It just came bouncing out to me and I had to try and hit it," he told the ECHO.

"I hit it quite well and I was happy to see it go in. It was a great feeling. I never thought I would score my first goal at Anfield at the age of 45.

Read more: Bjorn Tore Kvarme opens up after scoring his first Anfield goal at the age of 45

Video: Liverpool legends in 10-goal thriller with Bayern Munich
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.03.2018 13:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRISTIAN GAMBOA has flown in a personal trainer from Spain in a bid to keep his World Cup dream alive.

The Celtic defender is unlikely to feature much before the end of the season after being frozen out by Brendan Rodgers.

Gamboa, who starred for Costa Rica against Scotland last week, has played more games for his country than his club this term.

He said: “It is a difficult situation and it is not ideal.

“But I just have to make sure I am fit and I am ready for the World Cup.

“The good thing is that I know Costa Rica trust me a lot. I have played 70-odd games for them and the manager knows I have experience of playing in a World Cup.

“I can only take what Celtic give me and hopefully be ready. The World Cup is a massive thing and that’s why I’m doing all that I can."

Read more: Celtic star Cristian Gamboa has flown in a personal trainer from Spain in a bid to keep his World Cup dream with Costa Rica alive
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.05.2018 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police Scotland have revealed they are "very disappointed" in Celtic's Mikael Lustig after the defender nicked a police officer's hat during today's match celebrations.

(...)

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said: "We are very disappointed with the player's actions and have spoken to Celtic Football Club who will deal with the matter internally.

"No further action will be taken by Police Scotland in regards to this."

Read more: Police Scotland 'very disappointed' in Mikael Lustig cop cap celebration and speak to Celtic FC about his actions
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.05.2018 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brisbane Roar are set to further add to their attacking arsenal by signing Danish winger Tobias Mikkelsen.

(...)

An official announcement isn’t expected until next month, but it is understood the 31-year-old Mikkelsen ¬ now plying his trade in Nordsjaelland in the Danish Super League ¬ has agreed to terms with the three-time A-League champions.

Read more: Brisbane Roar to sign Danish winger Tobias Mikkelsen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 27.05.2018 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liam Henderson could be set for a move to Serie A after Parma made a £1 million offer for him.

The 22-year-old has been a major success since his surprise January move to Italy to play with Bari in Serie B.

Bari are currently involved in the play-offs and they hope to secure promotion.

But even if they don't, it seems likely Henderson will be the first Scot to play in Serie A since Graeme Souness last did it with Sampdoria in 1986.

Read more: Former Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson set for Serie A move as Parma eye £1m bid
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.06.2018 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henderson's Italian agent Emiliano Salvarezza said:

"There are at least three Serie A clubs who have shown interest in Liam.

"And there is also interest from clubs in Serie B too. Liam has a contract with Bari for now and we have to see what will happen.

Read more: Liam Henderson wanted by three Serie A clubs as Parma battle it out with rivals
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.06.2018 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Red Star are] delighted to announce the signing of Serbian winger Milan Jevtović on a free transfer from Turkish club Antalyaspor Kulübü on a two-year contract with an option of a further year.

"I've had offers to stay on at Rosenborg, there was interest from some Swedish clubs as well, but nothing comes close to playing for Crvena zvezda. This is my dream, it's priceless. I will give my best in training and in matches because I want to give Zvezda everything I've got.”

Read more: Milan Jevtović is red-and-white!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.06.2018 10:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satisfied Dockal after scoring first two goals in 4-0 win over Vancouver.

Bad involvement by RBK(web) prospect Brek Shea on 1-0.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 20.07.2018 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liam Henderson is ready to turn down a return to Britain as he looks to continue his Italian adventure with a dream move to Serie A.

The former Celtic youngster is officially a free agent after former club Bari’s financial collapse earlier this week.

(...)

Fiorentina, Parma and Bologna are among the clubs who have already been in touch with the 22-year-old’s representatives.

And Seria B outfit Hellas Verona – who have recently appointed Italian World Cup winner and Henderson’s former boss at Bari Fabio Grosso as their new manager – are also keen to land the playmaker.

A number of clubs from the UK have also been in contact, but SportTimes understands Henderson has made it clear he sees his future in Italy, where he feels his style of play is more suited.

Read more: Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.08.2018 19:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazakhstan Premier League side FC Irtysh Pavlodar have confirmed via their official website the signing of Nigerian attacking midfielder John Chibuike.

Chibuike has joined FC Irtysh Pavlodar as a free agent following the end of his agreement with Turkish club Samsunspor.

Read more: Official: Ex-Rosenborg BK Star John Chibuike Joins FC Irtysh Pavlodar
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.08.2018 21:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to a report in the Mirror, Fulham have made an approach to sign St Etienne midfielder Ole Selnaes.

The report claims the Cottagers want to take the Norway international holding midfielder on a season-long loan deal, though the French club would prefer to sell the player outright.

Read more: Fulham seek loan deal for St Etienne's Ole Selnaes
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.08.2018 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to claim in the French press, Fulham could make a last ditch attempt to sign St Etienne midfielder Ole Selnaes, with the player ‘coveted’ by the Cottagers.

(...)

L’Equipe today report Fulham are targeting the Norway international with just three days left of the transfer window, but his club aren’t keen to sell.

However, it’s claimed if a ‘crazy offer’ is tabled by Fulham, then St Etienne may consider selling the 24 year old.

Read more: Midfielder ‘coveted’ by Fulham, needs a ‘crazy offer’ to convince Ligue 1 club

Liam Henderson had a nice assist for Verona yesterday. Surprised
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.12.2018 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicki Bille, who last played for Lyngby Boldklub in Denmark, had a shotgun fired at him in a fight with three people at his home in Copenhagen.

Local media report Bille, 30, was shot in the forearm in the incident but managed to escape the scene without serious injuries.

Police spokesman Aaron Newmann told Ekstra Bladet: “We have had the chance to talk to the victim but obviously, I cannot reveal any more about the investigation.”

Read more: Soccer star’s Christmas: Blasted with shotgun in bungled murder attempt
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 29.12.2018 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thug life.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.01.2019 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint-Etienne midfielder Ole Selnaes has reportedly emerged as a target for West Ham United.

Accoridng to claims from French news outlet Peuple Vert, the 24-year-old is being courted by a number of clubs this month following an impressive start to the season.

Read more: West Ham interested in Ole Selnaes
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.02.2019 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony Annan has finalized a move to Israeli top-flight side Beitar Jerusalem till the end of the season.

(...)

The former Hearts of Oak enforcer joins the Jerusalem-based outfit as a free agent after ending his three-year stay with Finnish champions HJK Helsinki at the end of last term.

The diminutive middleman is expected to use his experience to help Nir Klinger's side achieve their European football competition target.

Read more: Anthony Annan completes Beitar Jerusalem switch
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.02.2019 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norwegian-born John Hou Saeter received his ID card as a Chinese citizen on Tuesday making him the first naturalized soccer player in China's history.

(...)

The move means that Hou, who turned 21 last month and has a Chinese mother and Norwegian father, could register with the Chinese Football Association (CFA) as a native player and even be called up by the national team.

But he must first secure his Chinese passport. By gaining citizenship, he abandoned his Norwegian nationality as China does not allow dual citizenship.

Read more: Norwegian-born Hou becomes China's first naturalized footballer

NAC sit at the bottom of the Eredivisie after a 3-0 loss to AZ Alkmaar last weekend. They face Dutch giants Ajax, who are six points behind top of the table PSV Eindhoven, on Sunday.

The Sutherland Sharks and Sydney FC product was recalled to Australia's squad for the Asian Cup last month but did not make it onto the pitch as the United Arab Emirates dumped the Socceroos out at the quarter-final stage.

“It took a while until it could be made final, but I’m glad it’s finished now,” Gersbach told the club's official website.

“NAC seems to me a very lively club where you experience a lot. I have heard many good stories about the club."

Read more: Alex Gersbach starts new chapter with Dutch Eredivisie club NAC Breda
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.02.2019 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borek Dockal has returned to Sparta Prague from Henan Jianye in the Chinese Super League and a year with the Philadelphia Union in Major League Soccer.

Sparta says the 30-year-old playmaker signed a 3 1/2-year contract.

Read more: Czech Republic playmaker returns to Sparta from China, MLS
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.02.2019 20:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hou made his debut as a 72nd-minute substitute in the CFA Super Cup on Saturday night in Suzhou, Jiangsu province, losing to defending CSL season champion Shanghai SIPG 2-0.

Hou's debut marked the first time a naturalized player appeared in a professional Chinese match.

"I'm very proud to change my nationality to become a Chinese citizen," said Hou.

(...)

Although Hou grew up in Europe, his mother Hou Yurong not only gave him a Chinese name, but encouraged him to embrace his ancestral roots.

Hou said that his mom was one of the major reasons he made the decision to be naturalized.

"My mother did not only give me Chinese blood," he said.

"She took me to China several times to visit the family when I was a small boy. She also cooked me Chinese food and let me to get used to the Chinese style of living.

"I come from Norway, but my mom is Chinese. I learned to speak some Chinese, so I can understand a bit, but it's difficult to communicate with people.

"My plan is to learn the language in the first half-year. In six months, I'm pretty sure I will be able to speak better Mandarin. I will find a Chinese teacher.

"My mom will also be at my side, along with my teammates. I believe I can achieve that."

Read more: Hopes high for history boy Hou
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.03.2019 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasmussen:

My time so far has actually been quite good. It’s obviously difficult when you come to a country where you do not speak the language, so at the beginning it was convenient for me that we had other players in the team that spoke German, and some guys that spoke English too. I have picked up Italian and now it is getting quite easy.

On the football side has been good. I have participated in some matches, and of course you want to play every match but I can also see it from the coaches perspective that it is easier to play other players.

For me it is about giving my best every day and showing the manager that you want to give everything for the club so he knows that it is not a problem to let me play.

Read more: Empoli’s Jacob Rasmussen On Schalke’s Youth Development & The Best Strikers In Serie A
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.03.2019 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony Annan has rejected contract extension offer at Beitar Jerusalem, just a month after joining, GHANAsoccernet.com can report.

Read more: Anthony Annan rejects contract extension offer at Israeli side Beitar Jerusalem
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.03.2019 23:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henderson impressed at Bari and is now a key player with Verona as they eye promotion to Serie A - they currently sit third in Serie B, just six points behind leaders Brescia.

"The first loan move was to Rosenborg and it was only three months. It was a different culture, a different lifestyle and for me it was great.

"I would recommend it to any young player if they get the chance to go abroad. Rosenborg was up there in terms of professionalism.

"There's not many Scottish, English, Welsh or Irish players playing abroad - there are very few.

"It's about getting out your comfort zone and being alone and that's definitely the most difficult part.

Read more: Liam Henderson on Neil Lennon's special Celtic culture, life in Italy and his love for Hibs
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.04.2019 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henderson's coach at Verona is Inzaghi's former Italy teammate Fabio Grosso, who scored the winning penalty in the 2006 World Cup final.

"I remember wanting France to win," Henderson says with a laugh, "but only because of [Zinedine] Zidane. It was his final bow. He played in a similar position to me. I idolised him when I was growing up."

Since then, Henderson admits, it's Grosso who has had "a huge, huge influence on my short career so far."

(...)

The opportunity to broaden his horizons, take in a new culture and learn under a big name such as Grosso, who began coaching at youth level with Juventus, where he won the prestigious Viareggio Cup, was too big to turn down. Henderson can't speak highly enough of the former full-back. Grosso got the Hellas job last summer and saw an opportunity to take Henderson and four other players with him when Bari went bust and had to start over in the fourth tier.

Read more: "You're not in Scotland now" -- Why Liam Henderson left superpower Celtic for the Italian second division

“There were no doors open, really. You had to go at it on your own and that was very, very difficult,” Hirschfeld recalled.

“I was fortunate, I had people that opened doors for me and helped me and mentored me along the way. Without them, I never would have gotten as far as I did and actually had the opportunity to play like I did.

“I think we’ve got to get in the mentality of, ‘Let’s develop as much as we can, let’s let them go and hopefully they one day come back and take care of the next generation.’”

Read more: Lars Hirschfeld back in Edmonton after blazing trail to soccer's pro ranks
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.04.2019 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israeli club Beitar Jerusalem are set to release Ghana midfielder Anthony Annan at the end of the season, GHANAsoccernet.com can exclusively confirm.

Annan penned a six-month deal with the club in February on a free transfer after ending his three-year stay with Finnish champions HJK Helsinki at the end of last term.

Read more: Beitar Jerusalem set to release Ghana midfielder Anthony Annan
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.05.2019 13:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Lennon says reborn Mikael Lustig has a key part to play in the immediate future of Celtic.

The Swedish international full-back was in hero mode in Aberdeen at the weekend as he and the champions secured their eighth straight flag.

(...)

“I would like to keep him. Mika will know more about his role as he gets older but as a player he is very important to what has been done here over the last eight years.”

Read more: The Mikael Lustig qualities Celtic boss Neil Lennon says make defender a must keep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb