RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Transfers: News, rumours and suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

duttend:

As far as Frankowski is concerned I have one reply to your suggestion: WISHFUL THINKING Cool Wink

You were talking about Wisła's debts..
I wouldn't exaggerate with this amount of money but yes, we are going ubnder some changes right now.
Simply we are looking for new investors because club's owner has serious health problems hence his decision to quit...

But we are starting beating about the bush now instead of talking about transfers, whether they are alleged or real... Very Happy Very Happy Wink
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recon wrote:
wtf is Frankowski?

And are Wizla the team VIF played in 2004 UEFAcup? Anyone notice Cantoro there?

Frankowski has scored 19 goals in 13 matches (I think) for Wisla Krakow. He's just behind Henry in the fight for the golden boot.
http://fotball.adressa.no...leID=71438

And yes, that's the same team. Didn't watch their games tho so can't say I noticed anyone... Wink
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mhmm..

I see that discussion about Mauro Cantoro has "flourished" in your main topic about transfers...

Unfortunately, I cannot understand a single phrase so I would appreciate if you shared any fresh news with me... Smile

Thanks in advance.... Wink
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek wrote:
I would appreciate if you shared any fresh news with me.

Here you have:

"We learned about this player a time ago, and have received some video cassettes. But it's to early to say weither he is something for us or not," Rosenborg coach Per Joar Hansen says.

Read more: Argentine linked to Rosenborg
RBKSandvika
Veteran

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas requested a translation of the article, so here it goes:

RBK interest in an Argentinian

RBK is still looking to strengthen their squad in the central midfield. Now an experienced Argentinian has rose above the horizon.

The name is Mauro Cantoro. A 28 year old defensiv midfielder with argentininan technic and eye for the game is music in the ears of Rosenborg.

"A while back we recieved a tip, and since then we've recieved several videotapes. It's still too soon to tell if he's up our alley", says Per Joar Hansen (RBK's head coach) to rbkweb.com

He's an experienced footballer with a history in six clubs on senior level. Already back in 1994, at only 18 years old, he won the Copa Libertadores(the southamerican version of the Champions League) while playing for the pride of Buenos Aires, Vélez Sársfield. In the new millenium he wanted new challenges, and went east to Europe. After a short stay in Ascoli in Italian Series C he settled down with the Polish Champions, Wisla Krakow.

Cantoro has made a positiv impact during these last four seasons in the city by the saltmines. The Argentininan has grown to be one of Wisla's most valuable players, and has been a vital part of securing the Dobble for Wisla in 04' and 05'

"At the moment he's only one of many we're checking out. We're researching 15 players at the present time, and Cantoro is rather fresh in that contex. The players we actually buy we've checked out for a longer period of time, and we're not that far in this case yet." says Per Joar hansen

Regardless of this there has been several rumours that an imidiate transfer to RBK was closing in for Mauro Cantoro. This has been demented by both the player and the employer though, the coach of Wisla has even gone public and stated that he does not want to part with his key player.

Cantoro is bound to contract with Wisla until the 31th of Dec. 2006
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 23:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, but you were some minutes too late, ref. the link above your translation... Rolling Eyes

Cantoro is by the way used to play in 4-4-2, the reports from Poland says:

"Cantoro is more like defensive midfielder because his partner, Szymkowiak, is a classical playmaker and rarely takes part in defensive play. Still, Cantoro has very good technique, vision and shooting so he's very useful in attacks as well."
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 01:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

duttend wrote:
I heard this rumour from a Krakow fan a week ago

Why didn't you tell us?! You shouldn't "hide" things like these. Cool Especially since Rosenborg (almost) never are involved fabricated stories. If you hear something about a possible RBK signing, it is almost for certain that RBK are in fact interested in the player.

By the way, I have to thank you, przemek, for telling us about the possible transfer. Tonight Norwegian press agency NTB made interest for the story and sent out a bulletin crediting rbkweb.com. RBK
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 09:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please translate:

WislaKrakow.com: Oferta z Legii dla Cantoro? wrote:

Działacze Legii Warszawa złożyli podobno Wiśle ofertę kupna argentyńskiego pomocnika Mauro Cantoro. Za 28-letniego Cantoro, właściciele Legii są podobno gotowi wyłożyć milion euro. - Nie potwierdzam i nie zaprzeczam - skomentował dyrektor sportowy KP Legia Jacek Bednarz.

Pomocnikiem Wisły zainteresowany jest także podobno norweski Rosenborg Trondheim.

Thanks in advance!
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 09:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Maybe "haavarl" can translate the article

Well, you beat me to it ...
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 09:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I had some spare time yesterday evening, and did translate it. Cool
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polish newspapers have suggested today that one of Polish teams is supposed to offer 1mln euro for Cantoro.But I wouldn't treat it seriously...

By the way, if we are talking about money, how much in your opinion Rosenborg could offer for Cantoro...???
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'd never go much above 3 mill euros. I doubt even that under the current administration.

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek wrote:
Polish newspapers have suggested today that one of Polish teams is supposed to offer 1mln euro for Cantoro.

Have you seen my question above? As I understand the article has something to do with Legia W....
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 11:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
przemek wrote:
Polish newspapers have suggested today that one of Polish teams is supposed to offer 1mln euro for Cantoro.

Have you seen my question above? As I understand the article has something to do with Legia W....

You are correct....
However, it's highly impossible... Cool
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, any news as far as Cantoro's trnsfer is concerned???

I would appreciate any info connected with his possible move to Rosenborg...
HoldBrillan
Veteran

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek wrote:
So, any news as far as Cantoro's trnsfer is concerned???

I would appreciate any info connected with his possible move to Rosenborg...

Nothing new at the moment..
Sjef

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

As "siggetheman" wrote, nothing new here.

Anything new on the alleged €2m bid from Legia?
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
As "siggetheman" wrote, nothing new here.

Anything new on the alleged €2m bid from Legia?

No, nothing.....

Just like I said it was a kind of "mind war"... Wink

You know, Wisła and Legia are just like Crvena Zvezda and Partizan, like Barcelona and Real and so on...

So for the time being only Rosenborg can be treated seriously... Smile

But as you perfectly realize time is running and probably Rosenborg's chances to sign contract with Cantoro are getting steadily smaller....
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek wrote:
But as you perfectly realize time is running and probably Rosenborg's chances to sign contract with Cantoro are getting steadily smaller....

If RBK sign Cantoro at all, I don't think it will happen before this summer. As you probably have read in the article, Rosenborg want more time scouting on the player.
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual RBK will buy players just before the UCL quals, ensuring they are not incorporated in to the teams style before these important matches...

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 04.02.2005 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hele Cantorogreia rant ut i sanden eller, Myren?

Don't mind me, I just keep forgetting to post in "la lingua pura"...

Last edited by Recon on 04.02.2005 20:44; edited 1 time in total
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.02.2005 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Perry said in my interview, a January transfer for Cantoro was never likely. But after some more "investigation" RBK might make a move this summer...

We'll just have to wait and see.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.02.2005 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mabizela on Rosenborg trial

South African international Mbulelo Mabizela will be on trial at Rosenborg this week. The 24-year-old former Tottenham Hotspur player can play both side back and midfielder, but is mainly a central defender.

The player's agent, Mike Makaab, claims that a move to RBK is very close.

"They have already seen him play, so this trip is just so they can have a final look at him."

Makaab believe the Norwegian championship can help Mabizela "back on track" again after one and a half season on the Tottenham bench.

"Rosenborg have a history of creating the kind of environment which helps players develop and reach their full potential," he says.

Read more: Mabizela to try his luck in Norway

I've never seen Mabizela in action, but he seems interesting!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.02.2005 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

More info on the player: Mabizela on Rosenborg trial
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.03.2005 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Mabizela on Rosenborg trial

RBK turned the player down before he even started his trial.

Instead Mabizela now has signed a 2,5 years contract with VÃ¥lerenga:

"I have come to a club with big ambitions. They want to fight in the top of Norwegian football, and they want to qualify for international tournaments. I have a very good impression of the club, which is very professionally run. I hope I can help the club getting even better", Mabizela says.

"In the moment he is pretty "untrained", and he wouldn't have been given a contract based on his performances in the [pre-season] friendly matches[against IFK Göteborg and Hønefoss]. But we can see that he has much football inside him. It can't be denied that it is his CV which make us signing him. He has a big potential, something we would like to release," Vaalerenga's director of sports, Lars Bohinen, says.

There are some clauses in the contract, giving both club and player the possibility of cancelling the contract between every season.

"It might happen that the player will have problems adapting. Disciplinary matters might also happen, and he might not perform [on the pitch] as we think he will," Bohinen says.

"We probably will have to wait 2-3 months until he is in top shape. It is important that the coaches, players and supporters are patient with him, so he gets enough time to get fit and adapt to our way of playing," Bohinen adds.

"He will now travel back to South Africa and wait there until he gets his Norwegian working permit [a formality - not as strict as in e.g. Great Britain]. There he will be training hard, 10 times a week, after being given a work out program from our medical staff."

Read more (in Norwegian): Mbulelo Mabizela klar for VÃ¥lerenga
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb