RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Transfers: News, rumours and suggestions
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.12.2004 00:35    Post subject: Transfers: News, rumours and suggestions Reply with quote

I think this might be interesting for the foreign users of the forum:

A thread where you can discuss possible signings, ask questions to the Norwegian "experts" and suggest players who you would like to see in the Rosenborg kit.

Enjoy!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.12.2004 00:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

The premiere contribution to this thread:

Ardian Gashi to Rosenborg?

Norwegian international Ardian Gashi may be on his way to Rosenborg.

According to Norwegian TV2, Rosenborg have contacted the player's club VÃ¥lerenga. VIF bought U21 national team captain, Christian Grindheim, from FK Haugesund today, and they are therefore capable of selling one of the existing central midfielders in their squad.

Read more: Ardian Gashi to Rosenborg?

Ardian is a technical and swift player, who I would like to see in the RBK kit. After all we still haven't found a adequate successor to Bent Skammelsrud; in my eyes Ørjan Berg just has been a kind of "stand-in" at central midfield the last two seasons.

But I fear Gashi might be very expensive. He has four years left on his contract with VÃ¥lerenga...
erlendmf
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.12.2004 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we will get him. He is a very good player, and he is a Trønder. The goal he scored against Rosenborg was quite good, and if he comes to Rosenborg I think he will score alot of goals like that. Then again he is expensive.

Nice thread I must say Mr. Green
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.01.2005 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Gashi move seems unlikely. VÃ¥lerenga say no to a transfer.

Instead one of the heros from the '96 game in Milan, Bjørn Tore Kvarme, may return to Lerkendal after eight years abroad at Liverpool, St. Etienne, Real Sociedad and Bastia:

«The veteran defender is to be released from his contract with French side Bastia, and will become a free agent.

(...)

"We have good players at Rosenborg, but a motivated Bjørn Tore is always interesting to talk to," stated Rosenborg coach Per Joar Hansen.»

Read more: Rosenborg eye Kvarme swoop

"Beto" used to play at the right back when he played for RBK in the 90s. But the last years he has been used as central defender, and that is a kind of player type Rosenborg need.

I'm however a bit worried about his age (32), but if RBK sign both Kvarme and a young, talented central defender, everything's fine. RBK
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 02.01.2005 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:

I'm however a bit worried about his age (32), but if RBK sign both Kvarme and a young, talented central defender, everything's fine. RBK

I dont think that. Because if we sign Kvarme he takes a place for what could have been another talent with a long future ahead of him. This is not at all a good signing in my book. It's not as if we are in need of experience back there...
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.01.2005 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also FC Lyn Oslo have contacted Kvarme. It is expected that the player will make the choice between RBK and Lyn within the next days.

Romour: Mohamed Zidan to Rosenborg?

EgyptianPlayers.com claims this today, most likely "stealing" the rumour from the FC Midtjylland supporters' club's message board:

«There are reports that FC Midtjylland's Sports Director Jens Orgard is currently in negotiations with Rune Bratset, Sports director of Norwegian champions and Champions League regulars Rosenborg.

They have been spotted entering Rosenborg's Club Meeting Room together this evening.

The expectation is that a deal will be agreed overnight!»

Read more: Norwegian champions ready to steal Zidan?

But this story seems like just fabrication by a FCM fan a late Sunday night.

I have personally spoken to RBK coach Per Joar Hansen today, and he confirms that the romours are wrong.

There are many factors that are not in Rosenborg's favour. E.g. are big European clubs like Werder Bremen interested in the player, and as I understand Mohamed himself, he's just interested in moving to a bigger European league.

Rosenborg's director of sports, Rune Bratseth, said this when I spoked to him about Zidan this summer:

"He is priced too high. All players that are interesting for foreign top clubs will be too expensive for us. Some might think that we should get there before the top clubs do, but they are not asleep. As a rule, they have followed the player for a long time before signalling interest."

Read more: None of the «wish list players» are hot topics
HoldBrillan
Veteran

PostPosted: 03.01.2005 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if Rosenborg wants to live up to their ambitions, this is the price they would have to pay to get a quality player like Zidan. He would bring Rbk to new heights!
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.01.2005 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned, Ardian Gashi was too expensive, the same was Martin Andresen, who instead signed for Brann Bergen before christmas. Therefore the hunt for a new central midfielder continues:

"We are looking for a hard working player who is not afraid of duels. And at the same time, we feel that a midfielder in Rosenborg should be able to score seven to ten goals a season. It is important that the player is good enough to become a regular from day one, as well as having a potential of improvement," new head coach Per Joar Hansen says to rosenborg.info.

Read more: Wants new midfielder

There are also quite a few players leaving Rosenborg in the moment. Christer George is e.g. on trial at Dutch Vitesse Arnhem in the moment. More about all this: Players leaving: Status

By the way: There are no "foreign" replies to this thread yet. I hope nevertheless that this stuff is interesting for RBKCanada, Czech RBK fan etc. Wink
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.01.2005 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Monday "Perry" stated that Andreas Johansson is one a few Scandinavian footballers who is good enough for Rosenborg. Now the Swedish international has signed for Wigan:

«The Championship title hopefuls have paid an undisclosed fee, thought to be in the region of £500,000, for the Djurgardens midfielder.

Johansson has signed a three-and-a-half year contract at The JJB Stadium, with the deal merely subject to international clearance being received.

Latics boss Paul Jewell has been pursuing Johansson for the past couple of months and is delighted with his new recruit.

(...)

"We've tracked him for a long time and have really liked what we've seen and therefore we're really pleased that the deal has gone through.

(...)

The 26-year-old is due back at Wigan on Tuesday for training and he could make his bow against The Championship's bottom club Rotherham United on January 15.»

Read more: Wigan wrap up Swede swoop
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 12:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Have you heard anything about Mauro Cantoro?
This Argentinian player who currently plays for Polish team Wisła Kraków is supposed to be transferred to Rosenborg..

Do you know anything about it?
Is it true or should we treat this situation as a gossip..??

Greetings from Poland.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make that a big, fat gossip for now!

There is of course a slight chance that his agent has sent Rosenborg an e-mail or something, and has mentioned that to the press, but all reasonably big clubs gets hundreds of such "offers".

An even slighter chance: Rosenborg is interested. But noone here has heard anything.

What kind of player is he? - I don't think Rosenborg is looking for more players right now; maybe a defensive midfielder, tough.
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

haavarl:

He is a defensive midfielder indeed...

Does it change anything??
mat
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

noone here has heard anything 'bout him. and were the people in the know when it comes to rosenborg.

how skilled is he? and how much do you think krakow wants to sell him for?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 14:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek, may you please translate these two articles into English?

Gazeta.pl: Mauro Cantoro nie jest na sprzedaż wrote:

Dyrektor sportowy Wisły Grzegorz Mielcarski przywiózł dwóch kandydatów na miejsce Damiana Gorawskiego. Na razie na płycie DVD. Jeśli zaakceptuje ich trener Werner Liczka, obaj pojawią się w Krakowie, a później na zgrupowaniu w Turcji, dokąd wiślacy ruszają 21 stycznia.

Mirosław Szymkowiak jest bliżej przejścia do Trabzonsporu niż Maciej Żurawski, a Rosenborg Trondheim nie ma szans na pozyskanie Maura Cantoro - to najważniejsze informacje transferowe. - Po spotkaniu przedstawicieli obu klubów w Krakowie [tzn. Wisły i Trabzonsporu - red.] trwają negocjacje telefoniczne - powiedział nam menedżer Grzegorz Bednarz, który skontaktował Turków z wiślakami. - Dopóki transfer nie jest podpisany, wszystko jest patykiem na wodzie pisane, ale można powiedzieć, że Mirek Szymkowiak jest bliżej przejścia do Trabzonsporu niż Maciek Żurawski - dodał.

Wczorajsze "Tempo" podało, że mistrz Norwegii Rosenborg Trondheim zamierza wykupić z Wisły Maura Cantoro. Sprawdziliśmy u wiarygodnego źródła - Wisła nie dostała żadnej oferty w sprawie Cantoro, a gdyby nawet tak się stało, klub mistrza Polski nie zamierza nawet podjąć negocjacji. "Biała Gwiazda" nie jest zainteresowana sprzedażą defensywnego pomocnika z Argentyny. Chyba że ktoś będzie w stanie wyłożyć 5 mln euro.

Na zgrupowaniu w Puli piłkarze Wisły pracowali wczoraj nad rozwojem wytrzymałości szybkościowej. Indywidualny tok zajęć ma tylko Temple Omeonu. Do ćwiczeń z zespołem wrócili Żurawski, Cantoro i Martins Ekwueme.

Prezeglad Sportowy: Są chętni na Argentyńczyka. Cantor wymiany walut? wrote:

Fabio Pinto nie zagra w Wiśle, gdyż chciał zarabiać za dużo. Odejść może za to Mauro Cantoro - do Norwegii lub Rosji. Prezes klubu Janusz Basałaj poleciał do Moskwy.

W WIŚLE KRAKÓW wciąż trwa transferowe zamieszanie. Niewyjaśniona do końca jest przyszłość Mirosława Szymkowiaka i Macieja Żurawskiego, których kusi turecki Trabzonspor. Z kolei Argentyńczykiem Mauro Cantoro (na zdjęciu) zainteresował się Rosenborg. Z prezesem mistrzów Polski Januszem Basałem skontaktował się Bogdan Maślanka, polski menedżer mieszkający w Szwecji, który zaproponował piłkarza do Trondheim.

Słyszał o Moskwie

Cantoro ma ważny kontrakt z Wisłą i problemem może być wysokość kwoty transferowej, która satysfakcjonowałaby obie strony. Norwegowie nie wydają na transfery dużych pieniędzy, niemniej Maślanka, który wcześniej współpracował z Wisłą przy okazji transferu Igora Sypniewskiego do szwedzkiego Halmstad, jest dobrej myśli. - Oni potrzebują pomocnika, który spełniałby w środku pola rolę gracza defensywnego i ofensywnego. Do tej roli idealnie pasuje Cantoro, którego obserwujemy od dłuższego czasu - przyznaje Maślanka. - Kwestie finansowe są w tym wypadku bardzo ważne, ale jest szansa na porozumienie. Najważniejsze, że Rosenborg chce pozyskać Cantoro.

Sam zawodnik, przebywający z całą drużyną na zgrupowaniu w chorwackim Puli, nic nie wiedział o zainteresowaniu nim Rosenborga. Jednak gdy zapytaliśmy, czy miałby coś przeciwko przeniesieniu się do Norwegii, odparł szczerze: - To fajny klub, mógłbym w nim grać. Znam go z telewizyjnych meczów w Lidze Mistrzów. Nie wiem tylko, czy naprawdę są zdecydowani na mnie. Ostatnio słyszałem jedynie, że pytali o mnie Rosjanie z FK Moskwa.

Co ciekawe, do Moskwy poleciał wczoraj prezes Basałaj. Po co? Na pewno nie w sprawie Damiana Gorawskiego, piłkarza, którego Wisłą sprzedała kilka tygodni temu klubowi ze stolicy Rosji. - W mojej sprawie wszystkie podpisy zostały już złożone - powiedział nam Gorawski. Być może zatem prezes poleciał finalizowaćĘinny kontrakt, na przykład Cantoro...

Trener Werner Liczka bardzo niechętnie rozstawałby się ze swoim defensywnym pomocnikiem. - Cantoro jest bardzo ważny w systemie gry, który stosuję i wolałbym, by został w Wiśle.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek wrote:
He is a defensive midfielder indeed...
Does it change anything??

The change is: now I'm interested in this guy...
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some statistics on him.

EDIT: Had to translate, as I'm a lamer who forgot to post in English.

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 15:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas:

Polish newspapers suggest only that there is an interests shown by Rosenborg as far as Cantoro is concerned.And taht's it more or less...

There is no doubt thar Cantoro is regarded as one of the most important playeres for Wisła and he is an essential player for the time being.
To be honest I must admit that he has made great progress recently and he would strive hard to become an important player, for instance in Rosenborg, if he was bought by your club.

So, if any of you finds something out about Rosenborg's attitude towards Cantoro please make a note...

Smile

PS

According to Polish newspapers there is a man , Bogdan Maślanka, who is Polish but he lives in Sweden, and he is well known by Rosenborg management.
Polish press implies that he is responsible for future Cantoro's transfer.

Moreover, some scouts from your club are going to watch Cantoro in Turkey because right now Wisla Kraków are in this country preparing for new season.

Mhmmm..
Ouite a lot of information, so I'm surprised that you haven't heard anything.... Confused

Last edited by przemek on 24.01.2005 16:00; edited 2 times in total
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I have now talked with Rosenborg coach Per Joar Hansen, who confirms Rosenborg's interest. However I'm a bit in a hurry right now. Maybe "haavarl" can translate the article and post it on the English version of the website? Rolling Eyes
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek wrote:

Moreover, some scouts from your club are going to watch Cantoro in Turkey because right now Wisla Kraków are in this country preparing for new season.

Right, that settles it. Nothing but rumours. Our club HAS no scouts, doesn't believe in scouts, and don't want to get any, as they cost money.

They prefer to get all input from agents who are always honest and reliable, and looking out for the best interests of both club and player, putting themselves last! Rolling Eyes

*IRONY WARNING*

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to my Argentinian sources, Cantoro was known as a skilful FORWARD when playing for Velez.
Didn't know very much about him, but keywords seemed to be speed and dribbling.

Add that to the fact that he sounds hard-working and professional in the polish descriptions... Wink

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recon wrote:
Nothing but rumours.

"Rosenborg scouts" in Turkey must be incorrect. As "Recon" writes, RBK don't have their own scouts(!).

But RBK are interested in the player. As the Polish newspapers state and Per Joar Hansen confirms, the player's agent has tipped Rosenborg about Cantoro and the club thinks he's interesting.
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recon wrote:
przemek wrote:

Right, that settles it. Nothing but rumours. Our club HAS no scouts, doesn't believe in scouts, and don't want to get any, as they cost money.

Very Happy

...who knows, maybe some people from your club are going to sign contact with him immediately.... Wink

We'll see.....

Oh, and to be honest, I would like Cantoro to stay in Wisła....However, as you perfectly know, "money rules"....
przemek
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Recon wrote:
Nothing but rumours.

"Rosenborg scouts" in Turkey must be incorrect. As "Recon" writes, RBK don't have their own scouts(!).

But you definitely have somebody who is capable of convincing players to play for Rosenborg... Very Happy Wink
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

przemek wrote:
Recon wrote:
przemek wrote:

Very Happy

...who knows, maybe some people from your club are going to sign contact with him immediately.... Wink

We'll see.....

Oh, and to be honest, I would like Cantoro to stay in Wisła....However, as you perfectly know, "money rules"....

I heard this rumour from a Krakow fan a week ago, but thought it was just rumours. Arn't Wisla in economical crisis or something? I heard you had 20 million € in dept.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Argentinian in the RBK kit at all. Oh, and can we have Frankowski included in the deal as well? Razz
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf is Frankowski?

And are Wizla the team VIF played in 2004 UEFAcup? Anyone notice Cantoro there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb