RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Israel in peace again?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 14.08.2006 15:02    Post subject: Israel in peace again? Reply with quote

I just read on my online paper that finally a promise to stop all attacks was made, the governments of Israel and Lebanon have both agreed to both stop all military activities immediately

I immediately had to think of Green Apes when I read this. I'm really happy for you mate! I hope you and all your friends and family are allright and can pick up your normal everyday life again.

This is a big day for peace in the world, a huge conflict has been calmed down! Without screaming hurray too soon, it is great news to see negotiations have beaten military interventions Tommel'n opp!

Brady
Veteran

PostPosted: 14.08.2006 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how great the news is. If Hezbollah are allowed to build up their attack force once more, Israel could be under a much bigger threat.
Green Apes
Proff

PostPosted: 14.08.2006 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bro we were doing just fine even got used to the sirens Razz
but it was a quiet day (since 8:00 at 7:00 we had a siren that woke me up), afterall I want now is Maccabi Haifa to play in Ramat Gan with better chances to beat Liverpool and give us something to celebrate, even UEFA 1st stage is fine just something.

little about the war: when UN forces get in Lebanon Hezbollah are not going to be able to get armed again, that's all we went in war for so they can't be a threat now to fire missiles and rockets on Israeli cities.

Lloyd
Senior

PostPosted: 14.08.2006 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Liverpool supporter I would have loved to see the away-tie against Maccabi Haifa played in Haifa, given the arrival of a fragile peace. It`s not going to happen though, which is sad Exclaim
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 18.08.2006 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Hezbollah is not disarmed so they remain dangerous. But without the backing of the Lebanese government (which agreed on the ceasefire) let's hope they cannot do much. The majority of Israel was in peace all the time anyway, once south of Jerusalem (Tel Aviv, Eilat, ...) there weren't too many problems ; with this ceasefire the whole country can look to the future with hope and joy again. At least, let's keep our fingers crossed for a permanent peace for the entire country.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2020 RBKweb