RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Marek Sapara
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bouli
Junior

PostPosted: 17.11.2006 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

joko- wrote:
Why have Sapara been sitting on the bench in the whole Euro Qual?

It´s simple - cause Slovakia had a trainer, who almost always played the same players, although they´ve been too old or not suitable for national team.

More talents like Sapara have been sitting on the bench, not only him.

arnt wrote:

I also noticed that we seem to share a bit of symbolism too. The Rose in your emblem is basically the same as the symbol we call the Nidarrose. It has been a symbol of Trondheim since the early 1500's.

LOL that´s funny Wink
Junior

PostPosted: 13.12.2006 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, someone of you has probably nothing to do, so he has done this:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...x8JRzE58Kw

Good job! Oh Ah Sapara
(On Friday I was on one celebration and he went around, cause he is in Slovakia, then he saw me and came to me with big smile to shake my hand - he does not forget his fans Rolling Eyes )
Veteran

PostPosted: 14.12.2006 00:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you. He seems like a swell guy.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 26.02.2007 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapara in the friendly against Reykjavik.

Zorac (from the Norwegian forum) wrote:
In this clip you see the surgical precision Sapara passes the ball with. 95% of the passes end up exactly where the reciever wants the ball to be. Even his tackles sends the ball into the feet of a team player.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.02.2007 20:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg star Marek Sapara has been watched by clubs in France and Germany who, according to his agent Karol Czonto, are keen to sign the player.

Read more: Sapara catching the eye
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.03.2007 00:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he could do well in England.

Robert Koren, last season's best foreigner by most accounts, has done exceptionally well at West Brom who look like they are going to be promoted to the Premiership. WBA fans like Koren because he works really hard and suits the style of the league.

Maybe if Separa went to England he might have to go to this level before taking the next step to the Premier League.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 01.03.2007 08:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt it. He will be sold to bigger clubs than those in the Championship. First of all, he is better than Koren. He also plays for a more known club which figures in the European cups regularly.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.03.2007 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no doubt that Sapara will go to a bigger club than Koren, i'm not sure you can say either is better as they are different players.

I do think that Koren is better adapted to the English game and will go higher than West Brom, he is a fantastic player. Likewise, i thought Mifsud would get a better club than Conventry as he could go higher although his height might be off putting.
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 07.03.2007 03:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has he shown any interest in going? I hope he sticks with us for at least one more season, he'd be a great loss. In a few months time he has really become one of the core elements in the team, and he would not easily be replaced.

Trondheim
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.03.2007 14:03    Post subject: Marek Sapara Reply with quote

RBK

[b]Marek Sapara er en veldig lovende spiller. rbk har gjort et bra kjøp får bare 10 mil[b]
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 14.03.2007 21:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I even fully understood that without using a dictionary or Babelfish Cool

Anyway, has Marek outed any intention towards a new transfer? I hope he will at least finish one more season at Lerkendal.

Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 14.03.2007 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

No reason to believe he is going to leave before this season. He probably wants to show off in the CL-qualifiers.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 19.06.2007 05:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paris St. Germain was at the game against Odd to study Marek Sapara.

Read more: PSG watching Sapara
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.06.2007 07:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily for us, Sapara played badly yesterday, and hopefully PSG were scared away.
Bouli
Junior

PostPosted: 21.09.2007 11:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh-ah Sapara!!!

Wonderfull assist for a goal against Chelsea:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...EExG_41uQE

Don´t you think it´s very similar to this one:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...koV6BdFgJw ??? Very Happy

Oh-ah Sapara - you have great passes!
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.09.2007 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, we are very happy with our Slovak hero Cool
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 22.09.2007 06:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we love our new playmaker! Now, beat Nitra!
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 23.09.2007 11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

1917 wrote:
PSG watching Sapara

You reckon he'd leave to join PSG? I can't see him leaving RBK RBK
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.09.2007 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sapara will leave next summer, if he continue to perform well in the Champions League. Rosenborg can't reject bids on 4-5 million euros.
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 27.09.2007 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should come to the Premiership. Tommel'n opp!
Kjello
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 27.09.2007 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
I think Sapara will leave next summer, if he continue to perform well in the Champions League. Rosenborg can't reject bids on 4-5 million euros.

In my opinion 4-5 million euros is too low for a class player like Sapara. A bid under 6 million euros shouldn't be rated enough. If RBK wants to join top 30 list at the Uefa Ranking, we can't sell our players cheap...
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.09.2007 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we can't sell our players cheap...

Exactly, and we want to at least be challenging in the league next season. We need these players to do that. Kone has been excellent i must admit in the latter half of this season and Marek has been great but we need to strengthen our defence if anything.
longns
Veteran

PostPosted: 30.10.2007 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there possible to get a translation of this interview from http://www.cz-rosenborg.tk/ ?

Quote:

Sapara: tlak na Tøruma byl veliky
Po patecnim treninku, ktery je posledni pred nedelnim zapasem s Lynem Oslo (hraci maji v sobotu volno), jsme se s Markem usadili v budove nazvane Brakka a povidali si o jeho pusobeni v Rosenborgu, o fotbalovych snech a soucasne situaci v klubu.
Nejprve o odstoupeni trenera Tøruma. Marek se v mediich neboji prezentovat nazory na obranu kouce Tøruma: "Je to skvely clovek, ne jen fotbalove. Ale rozhodl se sam. Tlak na nej byl obrovsky, novinari se jej po kazdem neuspesnem zapase vyptavali na to, kdy uz skonci. Navic je to umocneno tim, ze Knut je z Bergenu. Me osobne je to lito..."
A co zapas s Valencii?: "Myslim, ze nas Spanele podcenili. Vsude se psalo, ze nebudou mit proti Norum problemy. My jsme po zapase s Lillestrømem na vse zapomneli a soustredili se jen na Valencii." Marek take zminil rozdily mezi "obycejnym" ligovym zapasem a pripravou na Ligu mistru: "I na predkola Ligy mistru se kazdy hrac dokaze vydat na sto procent, bylo to videt pri zapase s Finy."
Po Valencii v nedeli nasleduje liga s nebezpecnym Lynem Oslo. Marek ma jasno o svem programu az do zapasu: "Rad si pospim, takze zitra (26.10. - pozn. aut.) budu vstavat pozdeji. Pote pojedeme navstivit jednu slovenskou rodinu, ktera tady zije. Uz dlouho jsme se nevideli."
V Norsku je zcela tradicni, ze trener oznami sestavu na zapas dva dny predem. Marek to povazuje za vyhodu: "Hraci vedi na cem jsou a nemuseji se nervovat. Napriklad trener Komnacky naopak preferoval oznameni sestavy treba az dopolednim predzapasovem rozcviceni".
A Markovy vzpominky na zacatky v Norsku? "Nejvetsi problem jsem mel se svetlem. Nemohl jsem v lete usnout bez prasku." A co jazyk? "Ucim se anglicky. Mel jsem sice anglictinu osm let na skole, ale sest let jsem ji nemluvil." Prijeti do tymu v srpnu lonskeho roku bylo bezproblemove. "S chlapci vychazim dobre, nejvice si rozumim se Steffenem a nebo Roarem Strandem, ale jak jsem rekl, nemam s nikym problem."
O budoucnosti ma sve vlastni predstavy. "Mnoho lidi mi rika, ze tu zustanu do konce zivota. Ale ja bych samozrejme rad udelal dalsi krok v kariere. Je mi vicemene jedno, ktera liga ze silne ctyrky by to byla, ale nejvic me laka Anglie, mozna Liverpool nebo Arsenal. Mam rad i Barcelonu, jeji hra je uzasna."
Prejme Markovi, at se mu jeho vysnene angazma splni!
Dekuji za prijemny rozhovor
Jan Novotny
Czech rbk fan
Senior

PostPosted: 01.11.2007 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

joko- wrote:
Is there possible to get a translation of this interview from http://www.cz-rosenborg.tk/ ?

Now you can read the English version of the interview below the czech article. I hope you will be able to understand (from my English) what is it about Very Happy . RBK
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.11.2007 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job!

I hope you don't mind (to much) that I copy the translation here:

Quote:
Sapara: The stress on Tørum was huge

After the Friday's trainning session which is the last before the Sunday's match against Lyn (players have a free day in Saturday) me and Marek were sitting at Brakka house and talking about his stay in Rosenborg, about football dreams and the present situation in the club.

First to talk about the coach Tørum's demission. Marek isn't afraid of presentation his opinions to protect the coach: 'He is a great person, not only in football. But he decided on his own. It was a big stress on him, journalists were interested in the date of his leaving after each unsuccesfull match. In addition it is raised with the fact Tørum is from Bergen. I am sorry for him...'

And what about the Valencia-match?: 'I think Spains underestimated us. It was written everywhere they won't have any problems against Norwegians. We forgot everything after the match with Lillestrøm and were concentrated on the match with Valencia.' Marek also mentioned differents between the 'common' league match and the preparing before the CHL-match: 'Each player is able to play in 100% also in qualif. Stage of CHL. It was able to watch in the match agains Finns.'

After the Valencia-match the league continues with a match with dangerous Lyn Oslo. Marek is clear about his programm up the match: 'I like sleeping so tomorrow (26.10.) I will get up later. Then we go to visit a Slovak-family that lives here. It has been a long time from our last meeting.'

It is normal that a coach announces the squad two days before the match in Norway. Marek considers it as a advantage:' Players know their situation and they needn't to be nervous. For example coach Komnacky prefered the announcement of the squad of 11 players during the warming up in the match-day.'

And Marek's memories of his start in Norway? 'I had the main problem with the day-light. I couldn't fall asleep without pills.' And what about the language? 'I learn English. I had English otherwise at school for 8 years but didn't use it in 6 years.' The adoption in the team was without problems. 'I get along well with boys, my best friends in the team are Steffen or Roar Strand. But as I said – I have no problem with anyone.'

He has his own imagination about his future. 'I can hear from many persons I stay here up to the end of my life. But I would like to make next step in my career. I don't care which league from the strong-four it would be. I attract to England, maybe Arsenal or Liverpool. I like Barcelona, its' play is amazing.'

Let's wish Marek he will be able to realize his dream.
Thanks for a nice interview
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb