RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Steffen Iversen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taurus
Junior

PostPosted: 08.01.2008 00:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen would be ill advised to go to Kaiserslautern. As turbo said, they are in a very bad state. In fact, the entire club is falling apart at the seams, now they seem even to be about to align themselves with dubious sponsors who have a criminal record. Given what is reported in the German press it seems even doubtful that Kaiserslautern would be able to pay Iversen's salary until the end of the seaon.

However, there is one reason why I imagine he might opt to go to Kaiserslautern although this would be against all common sense in any other respect. It is because he and Rekdal seem to be very close friends.

Rekdal is in a pretty desperate situation there and about to spoil his previously excellent record as a manager. May be it's just possible that Iversen would agree to less money in order to help out a friend.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 09.01.2008 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No action, just talk"
Turbo
Junior

PostPosted: 13.01.2008 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news about Steffen?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.01.2008 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

He says he wil stay at Rosenborg.
Turbo
Junior

PostPosted: 19.01.2008 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumours won't stop in Kaiserslautern.

Any news?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.01.2008 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems very strange as Rekdal already two weeks ago denied the possibility of a transfer.

Haven't head anything since.
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 19.01.2008 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very likely Steffen will stay at Rosenborg. Which I am hoping for, at least in case his heart is still with Rosenborg. If he is motivated to give his best to RBK, then he is the sort of player every club can only dream of. The hints of leaving were unpleasant, however it seems since Lazio was no longer an option, he is again fully focussed on Rosenborg.

I personally think we should not even consider any bids. He signed for another 4 seasons last year, so it's not like this is our last opportunity to sell him and get cash for him. He is still legally tied to Rosenborg for 3 seasons so I think the club should make it clear to the outside world that Steffen is not for sale and that no offers will be considered. We've seen enough time wasted talking about a possible transfer, time to put an end to all rumours.

Turbo
Junior

PostPosted: 24.01.2008 15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

News from today:

Furthermore:
One of our officials told at a fan meeting that Iversen agreed but your club does not.
Turbo
Junior

PostPosted: 25.01.2008 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is said in your news?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2008 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Press officer Oliver Dütschke confirms the interest to ABC Nyheter, but I still really doubt a transfer is interesting for Rosenborg...

Edit: Erik Hoftun now confirms this news is just rubbish.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 26.01.2008 05:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbo wrote:
One of our officials told at a fan meeting that Iversen agreed but your club does not.

Who told you so?
Turbo
Junior

PostPosted: 26.01.2008 12:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems we don't get Iversen. We got a new striker from romania.

So be happy! Very Happy
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 03.08.2008 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

crystal palace have shown an interest in iversen having failed to land kienast from ham kam.norwich city are also supposed to be interested.
i hope steffen doesnt leave ,hes been one of my favourites for years but the papers say his english wife wants to return home
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.08.2008 00:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know what to believe anymore. A while ago he said going back to Norway was for ffamily reasons and that his family felt very fine in Trondheim. Now reports state other things. Who to believe??

Anyway, Steffen has a contract with us and we have given him a salary rise that is quite impressive for Norwegian standards. So I would say he has to stay where he is. We did not make that financial sacrifice for nothing, and a contract is a contract. He can please his wife in other ways Cool

mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 04.08.2008 00:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully or else it will be Crying or Very sad

the amount of interest shown the last few seasons has been high though.clubs from lazio to genk to a return to wolves seemed on the cards at one stage but we can only wait and see.to lose iversen and skjelbred at the same time would be unthinkable

a contract is a contract,we can be assured steffens attitude will be better than that of ronaldo and other ``fools``
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 05.08.2008 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrstpatsfc wrote:
crystal palace have shown an interest in iversen having failed to land kienast from ham kam.norwich city are also supposed to be interested.
i hope steffen doesnt leave ,hes been one of my favourites for years but the papers say his english wife wants to return home

Crystal Palace wanted Kienast?! Neutral
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.08.2008 22:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joey James Iversen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.08.2008 13:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norwich are still interested:

(...) it could mean Roeder is setting his sights farther afield, with suggestions that former Spurs and Wolves player Steffen Iversen, who plays for Rosenborg in Norway, is on his way to Carrow Road.

The fact that Iversen scored the first goal in a 3-1 win over Molde on Saturday simply supports the claim - as does Rosenborg's acquisition of a new striker on Friday.

Iversen has expressed a desire to return to England and play his football, but whoever the mystery player is, Roeder still has some work to do.

“His club has just got to keep a promise they made to the player a number of months ago,” he said. “It is always easy to make promises when you don't have to keep them, but there comes a time in your life when if you make someone a promise that person says keep it.”

Read more: More clues in Roeder's striker search
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 12.08.2008 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not again an Iversen transfer soap...

Back when he was close to signing for Genk, we gave him a salary rise which is very rare in Norway. He is one of the best paid players in the league. We made that efford to keep him in Trondheim, we gave him a salary that most Tippeligaen players would accept without a second of thinking, and then he still comes up with new transfer rumours ?! He has a contract, so if I would be in the RBK board there would be a veto against a transfer. We need him as his goals are too important, and he still has a contract so he knows where his duties are. Otherwise I don't see why we gave him such an improved contract, if he is already questioning to stay in Norway again.

IF he would leave, which I would be against given his importance for the team, then I would at least expect a transfer sum that is very much above Norwegian standards.

PS: is it just because of his English wife he is desperate to play in England? Time for us men to show who's the boss in the house Cool He has to stay with RBK, period. Without his goals I would expect a highly difficult task to find an equally efficient striker.

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.08.2008 00:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen's agent confirms the interest to TV2: RBK and Iversen have an agreement that the club "shouldn't be negative to an offer from an English club".

Some older news:

Glenn Roeder has promised to strengthen his Norwich strike force with 'a recognised target man' within seven days.

'I have identified the man I want and when he is here there will be three others fighting for one place alongside him. To get it they will need to be making and scoring goals. Simple as that.'

Read more: Roeder on verge of bringing in striker
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.08.2008 08:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I never have to see him at Lerkendal again I'll be fine with the transfer. He doesn't have the right attitude to training and practicing and always needs half a season to get into shape.

Would have been nice to keep him until the league is over though since he is currently in shape.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.08.2008 11:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen is the big topic the last 24 hours after being sent back home after partying "all night" before the Norway training session Monday: Interview in Norwegian
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 19.08.2008 16:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naughty Iversen.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.08.2008 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

During Euro 2000 a naked Iversen celebrated his winning goal against Spain in a motorhome together with Erik Mykland and Frode Olsen. Beer
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 19.08.2008 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb