RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Steffen Iversen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 23.08.2008 01:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

just in from holidays,trying to get up to date on the rosenborg news.im shocked about this,had wondered where he was on wed
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.08.2008 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roeder has never confirmed the player's identity but the speculation that it's Steffen Iversen, who plays for Norwegian side Rosenborg, is clearly on the mark, judging by comments made yesterday.

“There is a European game on this week that we could do with a team getting beaten, let's say that, and going out of Europe,” he said.

“That would help significantly.”

(...)

Roeder says the obstacle preventing him joining City is not financial.

“No - they made a promise to the lad if an English club comes forward he could move and basically they've not kept a promise,” he said. “They're saying he can't - it's nothing to do with finances.

Read more: Target man appointment won't be rush job
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 25.08.2008 22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

despite his latest antics i would still really hate to see him leave
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 25.08.2008 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

The press says a lot of things. I can somehow hardly believe a player or manager would ruin their own reputation by saying such things really as a European exit coming in handy.

IF however the slightest part of this is true, then please put him on the first flight to England. I will miss his goals but a player who is unmotivated and not with RBK with his mind nor heart... well, that is pretty useless. I also think it is a stab in the back after the huge salary rise we gave him two years ago ; ever since he signed that drastically improved contract he has talked of leaving RBK on and on. I am a bit tired of that by now. Either he stays and gives himself 100%, or either he is not motivated anymore and then we can better get some cash for him and buy a young talented player who is still honoured to defend the Rosenborg jersey.

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.08.2008 07:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoftun says whether or not Rosenborg turn over a 2-1 first-leg deficit against Djurgardens IF on Thursday is immaterial.

“We will not change our minds,” he said. “We cannot do this. Steffen is a very important player for us. There are a lot more games left in our season and we have no choice.

“The fact is, we can talk again at the end of our season. That is what I have told Norwich. Maybe we will be prepared to sell him then.”

Read more: Norwich set to miss out on Iversen
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.08.2008 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steffen you bloody chap, right at the time I was getting a bit tired of the transfer rumours you bring me in exstacy again with your goals Very Happy He's a hero again in my terms RBK but maybe, as we kinda depend on him for scoring goals, we should consider another salary rise in order to keep him with us for the coming season(s) as well?

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without naming names, he [Glenn Roeder] admitted today that one of last night's UEFA Cup results had not helped his cause in finding a new striker.

“No, there was a team who smashed the other team out of sight. From a losing position they won in a canter in the end,” said Roeder.

Read more: Iversen scores hat-trick
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen should stay really. For a while I got bothered by the rumours but after yesterday... He is still of vital importance to the team, we cannot just sell him. Unless the Englishmen would come up with an absurd amount of money. But he has still a contract for 2 more seasons, right? In that case I would only consider a sale after the NEXT season, we should focus on getting a permanent replacement for Kone rather than selling our other targetman as well.

mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

great performance by steffen last night.although he did score two penalties,at the end of the day a hat trick is a hat trick and it doesnt matter how they go on,because they all count
Benoni Hartvich
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it a bit scary that Iversen on a friday doesn't know whether the next match is on saturday or sunday? I'm refering to the interview on RBK.no. Confused
frenchy
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would he want to go to a club like Norwich.....its really a small and bad club. Must be other options.
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beacouse his wife is english and they are planning to stay in London after he retires.
frenchy
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i know the wife is english, but Norwich is pretty far from london, like 3 hours in car, and there are alot of crappy clubs around london too.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 29.08.2008 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

best illustrated in your avatar!

if i remember correctly steffen put the gunners to the sword with a goal in a 2-1 win back in 1999 Very Happy
Ballahl
Veteran

PostPosted: 30.08.2008 01:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerrit wrote:
But he has still a contract for 2 more seasons, right? In that case I would only consider a sale after the NEXT season, we should focus on getting a permanent replacement for Kone rather than selling our other targetman as well.

That's right.

- Rune var forut for sin tid.
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.09.2008 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case I would only consider a sale after NEXT season and not after this season. If he still has a 2 seasons contract, why would we be in any rush to sell? His goals are of core importance for us right now, and we already lost Kone so I would rather see us focus on buying a new second striker on long term basis instead of accepting bids for the one goalgetter we still have.

If his wife was so keen on going back to England, he should have thought about that before signing his new 4 years contract. Also, he considered moves to Rome and Belgium so it does not seem he has his mind set on England that badly...

Contract is contract, I would not even sell this winter.

mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 19.10.2008 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

iversen wont feature today against stromgodset.hopefully pelu will notch up a few more goals,konan will also have a vital influence
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 09.12.2008 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn Roeder's cryptic post-derby striker pledge has fuelled speculation Norwegian hitman Steffen Iversen is back on Norwich City's radar.

The City boss claimed he had an 'ace up his sleeve' to be unveiled later this week after injury-prone Antoine Sibierski was ruled out of Sunday's memorable win over Ipswich.

Read more: Is Iversen Roeder's ace?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.12.2008 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEWCASTLE JETS have missed out on their priority recruiting target for next year's Asian Champions League - Norwegian international Steffen Iversen.

(...)

Iversen, 32, had been the main target but the Rosenborg striker damaged his ankle in the last round of the domestic season a fortnight ago and is expected to be sidelined for up to two months - forcing the Jets to look elsewhere.

Read more: Jets look overseas for inspiration

Knee, not ancle, and UEFA Cup, not league.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 21.12.2008 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

could not imagine steffen playing in asia to be honest.

im hoping he will give me a nice christmas present by telling mr roeder where he can stick his contract
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.01.2009 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite Roeder being sacked, Norwich are once more trying to buy Iversen. A 200k pund bid has been rejected, but the English Championship club is said to planning an improved offer.

"There came a bid Rosenborg did reject, but we are expecting a new bid this weekend," Iversen's adviser Christian Eidem told.

Read more: New Norwich bid on Iversen
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 02.02.2009 14:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

norwich have signed both chris killen and alan gow on loan from celtic and rangers,cant see them getting steffen now
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.02.2009 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the deal is certainly off.

Strange tactics from Norwich just offering next to nothing after hunting Iversen for six months.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 02.02.2009 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the offer was right, would RBK sell? How many seasons can Steffen continue for?

I think with good service and pace elsewhere in the team, he can continue and in this way Olsen will help as will Pelu, Konan Ya.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 05.03.2009 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think steffen still has plenty to offer.i can see him having a couple of years left in him yet although he is injury prone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb