RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Prices in Norway

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NKVD
Junior

PostPosted: 25.06.2003 03:53    Post subject: Prices in Norway Reply with quote

Hello again. Apart from being corrected on the value of currency i found out very little about prices in Norway. Like how much is a hotel room for a night? How much is a pint (this is of the upmost importance Wink ) how much is the match ticket likely to be? And finnaly i would like to say that it is nice to see that you are all over confident of beating Bohs. It will make winning against you minnows even more pleasureable Very Happy

True to my club, my colours and country
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 25.06.2003 04:02    Post subject: Why? Reply with quote

Why waste your time my friend? Your little club stands no chance against Mighty Mighty Rosenborg! We will win! Very Happy
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 25.06.2003 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will be sad to hear that Norway is a p r i c e y country to visit...

Norwegian currency: NOK (Norske kroner ("Norwegian crowns"))
8 NOK = 1 Euro

The very cheapest accomodations in Trondheim you would probably find at the Interrail Centre (English pages), for 115 NOK/night. (Hey, not so pricey after all!)

Trondheim Youth Hostel (English pages) offers beds from NOK 230/night (205 for members of your national Youth Hostel organisation).

Hotels, I'd say at least 300 NOK/night for the cheapest.

You might find that the cheapest air fare would get you to Oslo Torp (90 mins south of Oslo) - then you could take the night train from Oslo to Trondheim and back. Sleeping on board would naturally save you some bucks, though the ticket is a whooping 730 NOK each way. (Add at least 100 NOK to get you from Torp to Oslo by airport coach.) Railway company: NSB (English pages).

Beer, you say? Prepare to be flogged. I don't drink so I am not updated, but feel lucky if you find a pint for NOK 30, expect NOK 40-60.
eoinh
Junior

PostPosted: 24.07.2003 18:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, norway is pricey! i was there last year.
hes right about night trains. also try here for booking a flight from oslo to trondheim. its cheap when booking from ireland and your credit card is your ticket.

http://www.wideroe.no/eng...index.html

Up Brann and Bodo/Glimt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EIGHT MILES HIGH
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.07.2003 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Info about pubs etc. in Trondheim:

The Kjernen (supporters') pub: Lauritz Sjænkestue

Our official pub is located in Søndre gate. For all home and away supporters we offer this at our pub:

Beer 0,5 l 39 kr before 24 oclock and 46 kr after.
Soda 20 kr.

Free bus from the pub to Lerkendal Stadium.

The house marked in red is our pub, Lauritz:

If you are more into disco and nightclubs you will find 90% of them in the city centre, all within walking distance from each other. Other bars with cheap beer is Bobbys bar, 3b, Krambua, Microbryggeriet and a lot of others. Avoid the hotel bars/lobbies, a rip off for supporters on a tight budget. For a pint of beer (lager) expect to pay 40 to 60 Norwegian Kroner. Beer can be bought in the supermarkets, for wine and liquor you have to visit "Vinmonopolet".

Away supporters

You guys will be locacted on the lower terraces on the Adressa stand. If you come in big numbers, Rosenborg can give you up to around 1200 tickets. But usually the away section at Lerkendal isn't packed...

Look what it's like to stand (don't think you sit) at the away section: 360° panorama

More info

You can find more here: An introduction to Rosenborg and the Trondheim area
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb