RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need help in Norway !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronny
Junior

PostPosted: 27.10.2007 02:04    Post subject: Need help in Norway ! Reply with quote

Hi
My name is Waqar ,i am 19 years and i am new in norway,although i am born in norway but when i was kid i shifted to Pakistan for studies because my father wanted me to.
Now i am back after many years but it seem's like new country to me i forgot Norsk and don't remember much i have just started Languge Course(Norsk Kurs).
Is there any possible way to get job in norway my line is "Computer's" and i have have passed my Inter exams in pakistan i have done "ICS" (Intermediate in computer science) i can speek Norsk too as well i am giving my Norsk Prove 2 next month but can not speek too much as compared to english i need any computer jobb while i speek english much better then norsk .
Are there any ways.
Please do reply i will appreciate.
Thanks
Waqar
ronny
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2007 00:08    Post subject: sad Reply with quote

46 view's no reply sad Embarassed
Pablo
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2007 00:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always try to search for openings at FINN.no and NAV. Although these sites are in norwegian, many of the ads will be in english, especially ads from companies with some international operations.

I also recommend you contact some recruitment agencies such as Elan IT, Top Temp, Proffice or Xtra personell. Those are just a few, there are many like them out there, try googling for Vikarbyrå and I'm sure you will find a whole bunch of them.
ronny
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2007 01:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks i will try
annelyng
Junior

PostPosted: 03.02.2010 15:12    Post subject: great job-site Reply with quote

a great job-site i use is www.careerjet.no

they have thousands of jobs. just look through the IT category, or search. there are often jobs for english speaking as well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb