RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rosenborg - Crvena Zvezda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedStar Podgorica
Junior

PostPosted: 24.10.2003 07:18    Post subject: WE WILL ROCK YOU Reply with quote

I don't have much to say because I cannot wait to enjoy RedStar's vitory. You saw how Real Madrid strugled with Partizan Belgrade in Champions league, and Red Star is so so so so BETTER club than partizan. SO FEAR OF US. Red Star will rise once again and the old glory will be over the world again.
SVE JE PIJANO
NASA ZVEZDA PRVA PONOVO !!!
Rune
Junior

PostPosted: 24.10.2003 12:22    Post subject: Re: WE WILL ROCK YOU Reply with quote

RedStar Podgorica wrote:
I don't have much to say because I cannot wait to enjoy RedStar's vitory. You saw how Real Madrid strugled with Partizan Belgrade in Champions league, and Red Star is so so so so BETTER club than partizan. SO FEAR OF US. Red Star will rise once again and the old glory will be over the world again.

If you are so much better than Partizan?
Howcome are they in the Champions League , and you are not?
Sorry lads..
You will never reach 3rd round..
I predict an aggregate of 6-2 for Rosenborg.
Dude
Junior

PostPosted: 24.10.2003 18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of respect for Red Star and the strong emotions for soccer in Belgrade. I am sure the Red Star players will show a real commitment to their club and their fans and fight hard both at home and away, Rosenborg is in for two difficult games. It may be a few years since Red Star was one of the best clubs in the world, but we should not forget that they have in fact been just that. History and tradition can't be wiped away, it is still there.

My guess is that Rosenborg will win with a single goal at home, if we win with more I will consider it a bonus and a very good result. Away I think we will need a tie, or a single goal loss with more away goals. I am still optimistic, as Rosenborgs performances in games away from home have improved and I think we may be able to get a good enough result in Belgrade to go through. In the end I think the team that takes the opposition seriously will go through.

Lerkendal: 1-0
Marakana: 1-1
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 25.10.2003 01:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect for Rosenborg I think we can beat you. You've got a very strong team and I know your well-known team in Europe.

You said you played on lots of big stadions 'round the Europe...Belive me as one other guy said also MARAKANA is something especial what cannot be discribed by words.You should be there to feel that. And that's right we live in past,most of us because that's waht no1 can take away from us and the Red Star weill be champion again some day...I live for that day!

We always play good against good teams. We almost beat Lazio Rome last year but they had just luck with 1:1 in Belgrade. We're first in the league in Serbia and we're playing well this saison, the players are high motivated for this match and if you don't win in Rosenborg with two goals,what I thing there's no chance, you'll have very hard game in Serbia.

So guess both games shell be hard for us but we play with heart and the victory shouldn't go away.
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 25.10.2003 11:52    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Why can't you just admit that Rosenborg will win Wink , we are into the 3rd round allready Very Happy, Well, good luck though Rolling Eyes
legend
Junior

PostPosted: 25.10.2003 15:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

latest result from S&M league:

Red Star - Borac 5 : 1

Rosenborg, here we come.............. Twisted Evil
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 25.10.2003 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we won Borac. They just played the first half well. You've got 2 much of selfconfedence and u don't belive we are so good as we really are. 2 bad 4 u.

I know u've got the championchip already 12 in row that's just shows how ur league is weak. Well I respect Rosenborg I really do but and I no that ur favourite on the paper but thats not always the sigh who shell win.

Trondheim 1-1
Belgrade 2-1

Greeting 2 all Red Star fans 'round the World ! ! !
Z I V E L A S R B I J A

slobaciganmrzipartizan
Junior

PostPosted: 25.10.2003 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck to all RBK fans (if they exsist at all) yo wil need it Crying or Very sad
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 01:45    Post subject: Red Star needs the luck! Reply with quote

Because Red Star defeated some 8th division club 5-1 is supposed to scare Rosenborg? Right! Keep dreaming Red Star that is all you have left as the momories of past glory have faded away.
legend
Junior

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'll see. you'll see..........in a few days........
Milos_CZ
Junior

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least we have SOMETHING to remember, unlike u!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 18:17    Post subject: Re: Red Star needs the luck! Reply with quote

[quote="RBKcanada"]Because Red Star defeated some 8th division club 5-1 is supposed to scare Rosenborg

We don't want to scare anybody. We just play our football the best way we can and result is always on our side. As I can see you were scared or you wouldn't say it at all.

You know how are the people saying "luck follows the brave ones" anyone needs a little luck. And that team Borac was a 1.division team in Serbia so keep thinking Norviegian what's going to happend with RBK?

I see you have well - organized fans and there's much of you in this topic Very Happy Very Happy Do you have fans at all? We never heared about you and about us RED STAR fans have whole Europe heared a long time ago.

Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.10.2003 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to keep in mind that there is only around 150 000 citizens in Trondheim, and I guess there's a lot more where you come from, I don't know how many RBK fans there is, maybe someone knows? Rolling Eyes
Alan Shearer
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 00:03    Post subject: Curious Newcastle fan Reply with quote

legend wrote:
match is rescheduled for 29.10.2003. - first leg. The second is like it was first decided.

Excuse me for asking but why has this game been brought forward by one week?
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 00:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Roseborg wanted so. They're playing the cup final on 9.11. and Roseborg players would be tired if we play when we should.

Anyway the 29.10. comes in 2 days. Red Star should show what we can.
GO CRVENA ZVEZDA !!!!!! VOLIMO TE !!!!!!!!!
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 08:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've heard in Norwegian media, it was Red Star that wanted to move the game. They have an important match in the domestic league the weekend after the original date, and therefore asked for the RBK game to be moved. UEFA accepted this, and Rosenborg did not mind.
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 09:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like it's not going to be too much people at Lerkendal tommorow, the articles about red-star-hooligans in the newspaper has scared people away, people are scared. They've just sold 7 000 tickets yet, and they doubt it will come more than 15 000 Sad
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 11:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure blame that on our fans...I think it is because of the fact that your spectators knows that we are too strong team but not so attractive name. And the second reason must be that it is starting to get really cold up there so people wants to see the game on tv. Laughing

I laughed when I read the norwegian newspaperarticles...so lame and so silly, but then again you´re the bosnians of scandinavia. Wink
redstarultras
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 14:34    Post subject: Prepare as many stewards&policeman as you can to defend Reply with quote

Red Star hooligans are coming.... they will destroy everything that comes on their way... If we lose, Town will burn Evil Twisted Evil Exclaim
Rosenborg - Redstar 0:4, Red Star -Rosenborg 6:1
RED STAR EUROPEAN AND WORLD CHAMPION!!!!
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don´t agree with what the slugghead above wrote. No real Red Star supporter is going to burn or destroy anything.

RedStarultras<<<

Grow up please!
m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 18:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally a Red Star supporter that isn't full of promises that resembles George Bush's elective promises, which equals BULLSHIT!!

As a Rosenborg supporter, I know that Rosenborg will win at least here at home in Trondheim, due to the fact that I have gotten a hold of a couple of matches by Red Star and they were in their so called "winning streak!" Your striker Nikola Zigic (tall dude) was very bludgeoning in everything he did Very Happy I think he's going to be cranky after a while on Lerkendal when Rosenborg fortuneably for us, will win 3-0 on Lerkendal, but in Belgrade we will see a strong Red Star team tieing 2-2! That is my prediction.
SerboSvea wrote:
Grow up please!

Please do as your countryman says. It will be shameful for Red Star if their supporters go out and destroy at will. Just remember guys: IT'S JUST A GAME!!
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 18:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

This statement "It's just a game" says everything about fans of Rosenborg, they're just like my grand-mother she always says so "It's just a game don't be sad"

We, in compare to you live for Red Star's games in Europe that's something what you can feel just in Serbia. For you are so called "big games" are nothing new. You played last yaers in a CL lots games like these. But we don't have such of matches and we live when we play some well-known team.

I wont be unrealistic now and say for exemple it would be 4:0 for Red Star of anything like that. You've got on the paper better club and you have our respect but I cannot explain that feel in the air when Red Star plays. I hope as every DELIJA (name of big Red Star fan) we can win you and show you what we were talking here last days.

We love Red Star Belgrade....4EVER IN OUR HEARTS ! ! !

m@ds
Senior

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARAKANA 4EVER wrote:
This statement "It's just a game" says everything about fans of Rosenborg, they're just like my grand-mother she always says so "It's just a game don't be sad"

When I state this I mean that a soccergame isn't worth trying to go around with this attitude about destroying other people's property.

marakana 4ever wrote:
I wont be unrealistic now and say for exemple it would be 4:0 for Red Star of anything like that. You've got on the paper better club and you have our respect but I cannot explain that feel in the air when Red Star plays.

Well, your air isn't so good Razz just kidding!
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 28.10.2003 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

m@ds wrote:
MARAKANA 4EVER wrote:

When I state this I mean that a soccergame isn't worth trying to go around with this attitude about destroying other people's property.

marakana 4ever wrote:
I wont be unrealistic now and say for exemple it would be 4:0 for Red Star of anything like that. You've got on the paper better club and you have our respect but I cannot explain that feel in the air when Red Star plays.

Well, your air isn't so good Razz just kidding!

I agree, soccer isn't about destroying, soccer is soccer, and if you love your club you SHOULD NOT show it by destroying, it gives the club a bad name.!
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 29.10.2003 01:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right Norvegians I'm not kidding now...

So...

Honestly I don't think either loving your team means to detroy someones home or shop or something like that. But I can't I simpy can't say "It's just a game" when Red Star plays. No "DELIJA" in the world could say so.

Look there are VERY VERY VERY MUCH Red Star fans who think so and they want to show their power wherever they go. The most of these are from Belgrade but your very lucky 'coz Trondhiem is so much far away form Belgrade so there will be just about 150 fans (from Belgrade) tomorrow. We (they) have a rool "GO WHEREEVER ON THE WORLD RED STAR PLAYS THE GAME" and it's really so they go everywhere.

I don't like always what they do 'coz Red Star got allready two warnings from UEFA -THIS YEAR- and we must be carreful.

I love Red Star over everything, but I would never go destroying something, no that ain't football.

We're motivated showing you 2morrow meanin "live 4 ur team" if we don't show that 2morrow (today) we will in Serbia.

[b]CRVENA ZVEZDA
[/b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb