RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rosenborg - Crvena Zvezda
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 12:33    Post subject: Rosenborg - Crvena Zvezda Reply with quote

V

Discuss the matches between Rosenborg and Crvena Zvezda in the UEFA Cup in this thread!
Delija

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, i'm here to tell you that we will kick you out from uefa cup
ZVEZDA SERBIA
devil

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 12:56    Post subject: bye Reply with quote

We are coming and coming out with smile!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rosenborg coach, Ã…ge Hareide, thinks Rosenborg have a good chance to go through to the 3rd round:

"They are a good team, but I know that Odense almost beated them in the last round. I think we have all possiblities," Hareide says.
Caki
Junior

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 13:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that many Norwegian fans travelled to Sarajevo (via Belgrade, too) on game vs Bosnia, so why shouldn't you come to Belgrade... i hope you will
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 13:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll see...

We was begged by the Dutch police to not travel to a Champions League away game against Feyenoord some years ago, and this ment that no organzied trip was arranged.

I don't know how the Djurgården fans was met in Belgrade in front of the Partizan game in the Champions League qualifyers this summer, but last summer quite a few Hammarby fans were injured after confrontation with Partizan fans... This have honestly scared us. :roll:

But if the security looks OK, I think some (not many) Rosenborg supporters will travel to Serbia in late November.

PS! Crvena Zvezda means Red Star, right?
Caki
Junior

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But if the security looks OK, I think some (not many) Rosenborg supporters will travel to Serbia in late November.

Serbia is land of numerous possibilities :)

yes, it means Red Star
RED WHITE BOY
Junior

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome

Zvezdo
Junior

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Crvena Zvezda mean Red Star.

Belgrade is a nice city to visit. It is not as bad as people say, also people who get hurt are usually looking for trouble.
Modrichha
Junior

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crvena Zvezda Very Happy

RBK Rolling Eyes
cabron
Junior

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

where r rbk fans, it looks like we r the only visitors here, why?

hope to get next round of UEFA cup
RED STAR BELGRADE SERBIA
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 18:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Norwegian are bit "tired" today. Not that many RBK fans in these forums today...

In the summer of 2001 when Milan and Ivan Dudic still played for Cukaricki, they were on a trial in Trondheim. Even though they impressed the Rosenborg management, they didn't get any contract.

I just wonder: Are they regulars for Crvena Zvezda in the moment? Do they play much?
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect for Red Star, I think Rosenborg will be way too strong for you for this matches.

Rosenborg have been stronger than ever this year(setteling the league win for the 12th time in a row, with 4 rounds to go),
but its a paradox that they didnt go to Champions League this year. We didnt get a goal at home pitch against Deportivo La Coruna, but that was just a pity. We produced alot more chances and we deserved atleast one goal.
At the away game, we were only poor and deserved to be knocked out, and did so by loosing 1-0. In my opinion, that was one of the worst games we've done this year, but it was our own fault.

We crushed Ventsipils with aggr. 10-1(4-1 and 6-0) and therefore getting the best score in the whole first round of the UEFA-cup.
We have lost only 2 of possible 53 matches(and scoring 170 goals! including training matches). and both matches was lost with only one goal. that means we've not lost a single match with more than 1 goal!
and if u say that the Norwegian League is week as an explanation for that, just take alook at the teams being in the 2nd round. there are 3 teams and the only country that has more teams in the competition is spain!

My predictions:
Rosenborg - Red Star 3 - 0
Red Star - Rosenborg 1 - 2
Modrichha
Junior

PostPosted: 17.10.2003 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zvezdo
Junior

PostPosted: 18.10.2003 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you will be difficult test for us. But we play different style to Nordic teams. Also do not take odense result too seriously. We were leading 2-1 away when we let in a goal in the last minutes. Also we were leading 3-1 home when we fucked up twice defensively. We will play better against you trust me. If we get a good result away then i think we will go through.
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 18.10.2003 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belive Red Star is a very good team and u were the best unseeded team in our group. But that doesnt mean we'll not beat u.
We have big expectations for the UEFA cup(atleast I have). And I wudnt be surprised if we can make it to the quarter's, the semi's or maybe the final. But first we have to concentrate on the opponent right here and now and not look forward before the games are over.

Of course u got a chance. But I think ur team is too young, and u'll struggle against Rosenborg, who not only are producing alot of chances by their own, but also are very good at counter attacks, wich we'll get alot of, if u'll play like u did against OB.

Ur supporters are impressing(the ones I see on the pics), but I think the Rosenborg players are very experienced and they've played in CL at Bearnabu, Delle Alpi, San Siro, the Olympic Stadium in Munich, Parc de Princes, Westfalen stadion and Amsterdam ArenA, so i'll think they'll stand the pressure from the supporters.
legend
Junior

PostPosted: 18.10.2003 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is going to be 2 very hard games for both teams, and I think that first game could make a diffrence. If Red Star make a good result like 1-1 or even 2-1 (2 for Rosenborg, I mean), there is going to be very hard for Rosenborg to progress. Red Star is practiclly unbeatable in Belgrade.

Belive me, match with OB was just 50-60% of Red Star capabilities. There is few weeks more to get team work better. I am sure that Red Star will look much better on the november the 6th.

I know that Rosenborg players are very experienced and they've played in CL at Bearnabu, Delle Alpi, San Siro, etc., but Marakana (Red Star stadium) is something different, belive me. No one can play easy in Belgrade.

Best,
Legend(a) SEVERA
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 19.10.2003 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not looking forward to the match in Belgrade. I think Rosenborg may get in trouble there. Especially if you (Red Star) have achieved a good result on Lerkendal.
But I honestly don't think you will. Rosenborg are still in good shape when the first game is played, and I think that the only thing you can dream of, is losing by just one or two goals.
I'm convinced that there is a big difference between Ventspils and Red Star. You will probably have a better chance than the latvians, but still, I think your team is too weak for us. Rosenborg really want to make it through to the third round.
So dear serbs, be prepared for a tough battle!
RedStar Podgorica
Junior

PostPosted: 20.10.2003 07:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what can I say, Rosenborg has a good reputation, etc but I must say that Red Star played a "under usual level" game in that rematch with Odense so it cannot be taken as an examlpe. Our players may not be famous but they are yet to come. They have great heart, and FANS know it. At last it looks like that WE, and i mean RED STAR FANS, have players that care for FANS. Even now, when they are going to face up maybe better club, players know that the FANS will be next to them every moment. You saw those pictures earlier, but you must be present to feel the enitre emotion.
Thats all for now, and of corse I expect tie in Norway and great victory in Belgrade.
SVE JE PIJANO
NASA ZVEZDA PRVA PONOVO !!!
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 20.10.2003 09:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

cabron wrote:
where r rbk fans, it looks like we r the only visitors here, why?

More people on during "working hours", usually, also there are usually more people in the fora of "The Core" - Kjernen - the supporter club.

Quote:
hope to get next round of UEFA cup
RED STAR BELGRADE SERBIA

Actually - so do we! Razz
Milos_CZ
Junior

PostPosted: 20.10.2003 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only hope of Rosenborg is the home game, and the freezing weather up there. But if we (Red Star) succed to draw or even win (you can never know) Rosenborg is in a VERY bad situation. RED STAR did not loose in Belgrade since 1995! The teams that came to Belgrade were: Lazio, Kievo Verona (after they were 3. in Italy), Bayer Leverkuzen (when they went to Champions League final), Dynamo Kijev etc.
I hope for a 6:1 to RED STAR Very Happy . I guess that became your favorite result Wink !!! Good luck, your gonna need it!!!
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 21.10.2003 20:10    Post subject: Red Star Has No Chance Reply with quote

Well what can I say if this was 12 or 15 years ago maybe I would be worried but the great Etoile Rouge (Red Star) no longer exists! I see little or no chance of Red Star winning and just like Ventspils before you, you will fall on the mighty sword of Trondheim! Rosenborg will win both legs and I predict an aggregate of 7-2 for RBK!

Long Live Mighty Mighty Rosenborg!
legend
Junior

PostPosted: 22.10.2003 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

match is rescheduled for 29.10.2003. - first leg. The second is like it was first decided.
Milos_CZ
Junior

PostPosted: 23.10.2003 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a dissapointment Confused . And Rosenborg was supposed to be the biggest club in Scandinavia???
Do they have fans at all??? And also, do they know how to post on the internet??? I mean, there is more posts of us, Red Star fans than yours.
I just hope your team will dissapoint as well!!! Twisted Evil
6:1 to Red Star!!!
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 23.10.2003 19:42    Post subject: A pity! Reply with quote

It is too bad that we don't have more Rosenborg fans posting here but you see they are too busy planning victory parties after the victory over Red Star! It is really sad that Red Star supporters are living in the past when football is played in the present. Rosenborg IS a great club and Red Star WAS a great glub you see my friend that is the big difference! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb