RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rosenborg - Crvena Zvezda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, maybe not....I guess the referee got pissed of because of Bergs dangerous tackles earlier in the game aswell as his unsportsmanlike behavior when he deserved the yellow card. Adding his reaction towards the referee after he fell in the penaltybox just made the referee a bit more pissed of...and as a result of that he got himself a scarlet card :lol:

I might add that serbian teams are known to have referees against them so I can´t buy your supporters bullshit that this one was "bought and paid". The pure insinuation of it is pathetic actually...
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear SerboSvea. What game have you seen? You cannot have seen yesterdays match at Lerkendal, because your description of Bergs and Rosenborgs play is not at all correct. Mabye it wasn't a penalty, but a referee can't let his agression out on the players for nothing. So if it wasn't a penalty, he just should have waved play on. Because Berg did NEVER act in that penalty situation!!!
All the TV-pictures I've seen shows a clear penalty for Berg and Rosenborg! And how can you defend the Red Star actors? They cannot be football-players. They have to be actors. Because they did never play football.

Of course this referee was bought and paid. If not he has seriously eyeproblems! He is not at all fit to referee a match at this level!
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 12:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...can't let his agression out on the players for nothing"

If you seriously mean that attacking opponents with dangerous tackles and unsportsmanlike behavior is nothing to provoke the referee with your team would have been worldchampions a long time ago instead of us. Offcourse that isn´t possible, never was and never will be. We however were the Worldchampions 91´ and one important reason for it was that we didn´t play like you. Shouting at the referee everytime the decissions go against your team won´t hel you much even if you imagine that it will. If it does work it works only in the norwegian league.
SerboSvea
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what kind of referee you would be satisfied with? Someone that allows brutal tackles, arguing with the referee, penaltykicks everytime the spectators demand it. Even Real Madrid don´t have that kind of support from the board of referees so I suggest that you and everybody that agrees with your point of view pull out your balls for landingpossition...it´s about time Rolling Eyes
Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be satisfied with a referre that knows what fotball is.
RBK players were not brutal at all your players are just wimps..
Milos_CZ
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
RBK players were not brutal at all your players are just wimps..

If u want to organize fight of football players, or fans then u will see who is a whimp!!! Mad
Your players were playing THE dirtiest football i have seen. That IDIOT that got red card deserved the same for KILLING tackles long before! Btw, this is not norweign league, so that all the referees are cool to u. And just the thought of us buying the referee shoes how STUPID u people are. Whith what money did we buy him, IDIOT??? If u did not know, our club is in financial crisis. So, FIRST learn something about the situation, and then bullshit about it!!!

RED STAR, CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.
Milos_CZ
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 18:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, even your coach said that that idiots first yellow card was much more questionable!!!

Maybe he needs glasses as well??? Question Rolling Eyes
RuneBK
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milos_CZ wrote:
Btw, even your coach said that that idiots first yellow card was much more questionable!!!

Maybe he needs glasses as well??? Question Rolling Eyes

I think you need glasses, the first yellow card came when Berg tried to get the ball, but because of a holding from a Red Star player he did not hit the ball but a Red Star player. When that happend the Red Star player should have had the yellow card, and a free cick to Berg.
Anyway, Rosenborg did not show what they are good for, they will show it Nowember 27. Red Star - Rosenborg 1-3 : Very Happy
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well someone said here "We're already through we're going to win you in Belgrade that's sure thing"

I think he was drunk or he doensn't know anything about football. It's funny when I hear such a thing "We will win you in Belgrade" it always brings me to laugh that's the good thing.

Only chance in Belgrade for you is winning on away goals. We did 'till now twice, like yesterday 0:0 away, but we played 1:1 at Marakana and we were out. So we hope next time it wont be traditional 1:1 in Belgrade.

About you Norvegians are saying craps and blaming the ref. Well I understand that very well. We do it somtimes also when we expect winning and we don't. So we say it in Serbia like this "Old thing-new fool"

I wont comment your dirty play 'coz it's not worth of it. And I don't live in an illusion. You're not better than Red Star, you've just got some more expirience playing in Europe but we're not someone to underrest. This is just the game which we were expecting from Red Star. There was nothing especial and we can play better. I hope this will get in your heads "You're not better and some team Red Star should be afraid of"

I think you missed your chance (I'm not sure 'coz goal of Rosenborg at Marakana would change everything) but normally I think we are favourites now in BG.

[b]I LIVE FOR RED STAR
[/b]
legend
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Serbia, we have saying "one who lose, has a right to be angry", and definitely Rosenborg is going to lose. So prepare your self,
sooner the better.

I don't think that Rosenborg will be in a better shape on 27th then it was few days ago. Red Star will be, I promise you.

Eh, yes, the referee.....few minor mistakes on both side and average job he has done. Do not blame referee for Rosenborg weak game. You won't have a chance in Belgrade.

Legend(a) SEVERA
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 30.10.2003 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg slet med å skape sjanser mot et taktisk klokt Røde Stjerne på Lerkendal onsdag kveld.

Can anyone tell me on english what this up means?

On your web there is an enlgish version but you can't see anything there. Nothing's standing about this match.Crap.

Don't scare in Belgrade. I'm not just blubering there's something special at Marakana.

Did you know that the Red Star fans were the first fans in the whole world how did coreagrafy on all 4 sides of Marakana Stadion. It was 6 years ago against Barcelona. That's something you don't see every day, in fact no where exept in Belgrede. It was wodnerful watching all those red-whate colours and the serbian flag colours. IMAGINE ON WHOLE 4 SIDES we did it. We proved we're the best fans in the world. You could never get oragized to do such a thing. You don't must to admit just imagine...

NORTH FOREVER

haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 31.10.2003 07:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MARAKANA 4EVER]Rosenborg slet med å skape sjanser mot et taktisk klokt Røde Stjerne på Lerkendal onsdag kveld.[/quote]

Rosenborg struggled with making chances (goal attempts) against a tactical wise Red Star on Lerkendal wednesday night.

Quote:

Did you know that the Red Star fans were the first fans in the whole world how did coreagrafy on all 4 sides of Marakana Stadion. It was 6 years ago against Barcelona. That's something you don't see every day, in fact no where exept in Belgrede. It was wodnerful watching all those red-whate colours and the serbian flag colours. IMAGINE ON WHOLE 4 SIDES we did it. We proved we're the best fans in the world. You could never get oragized to do such a thing. You don't must to admit just imagine...

There aren't enough fans in ANY Norwegian club to do such a thing. Your feat is very impressive, and your fan culture is way ahead of ours in many aspects. About the only thing we do better in Norway is the lack of violence.

A bit disappointing that there were no fireworks from your side at Lerkendal Confused But then again, good for you, the rules are there, like them or not, and if your club isn't rich it is bad to make them pay fines for the fireworks.

More show in the away match, I should think? Though I guess few RBK supporters will show, mostly due to the cost.
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 31.10.2003 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know, everything is bloody expensive here in norway. You have to start saving money a few months in advance if you want a ticket to serbia, I guess it would cost 5-6000 NOK, or maybe even more Sad
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.10.2003 23:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARAKANA 4EVER wrote:
On your web there is an enlgish version but you can't see anything there. Nothing's standing about this match.Crap.

I (the webmaster) just don't have time enough to update news in English. Instead I have an automatical system that grabs news articles from the web. Right now, it links to match reports from UEFA.com etc.
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 31.10.2003 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit disappointing that there were no fireworks from your side at Lerkendal Confused But then again, good for you, the rules are there, like them or not, and if your club isn't rich it is bad to make them pay fines for the fireworks.

Well I could see that also, 'coz you don't see oft a match of Red Star in Europe without fireworks. I think I know why there wasn't any of it. You know this time Red Star (club) payed the trip for fans. For about 150 fans club payed plane ticket and stay at a hotel. The fans were warned by our head coach himself as I heard, that they shouldn't do anything against rools. That's the reason why the wireworks failed and be sure not 'coz they respected the rools, belive me if they would like doing something there in Norway they wouldn't care about the rools but they always obey when our coach or some player says something to them and that was the case this time.

You know in Belgrade, when we play in Europe, the biggest Red Star fans which are on the north, they do ALWAYS some coreografy. That's very nice. For exemple last year agianst Lazio there was the Asterix in jersey of Red Star killing the warior of Roman Empire (and Lazio was from Rome)

So it was very nice idea and the rest 3 sides of stadion enjoyed watching that. You should really go on:
http://www.oaza.co.yu/sport/delije/velmec.php
(see coreografy on all 4 sides of Marakana vs Barcelona and many others)

and from this season:

http://www.oaza.co.yu/spo.../index.php
(see here coreografy "Belgrade Boys" against Odense OB in Belgrade)
and aslo others...

MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 31.10.2003 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

should be going now bs Barselona...

http://www.oaza.co.yu/spo...velmec.php
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 01.11.2003 22:06    Post subject: re: asterix vs. roman empire Reply with quote

I love Asterix, and I loathe italian teams, so that would have been great to watch. Rosenborg has been kicked out of the Champions League directly or indirectly by Juventus 3 times. In addition, the 3 times norway has been in the world cup, Italy has kicked us out. I still frown when I hear about Christian Vieri. Despite the fact that he is a fantastic striker.

I make an exception for Siena. I kinda like an underdog with a norwegian striker doing well.
legend
Junior

PostPosted: 08.11.2003 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

..latest:

Red Star Belgrade - Partizan Belgrade 3 : 0
- Zigic 10'
- Perovic 36'
- Zigic 63'

Bye.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.11.2003 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations with the derby win!

Tomorrow (Sunday) Rosenborg will play against Bodø/Glimt in the Norwegian cupfinal. Hopefully this game will be a turning point after three games in a row without a win for Rosenborg...
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 09.11.2003 00:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH 3:0 says everything...

Thanks for congratulating us SJEF. Red Star played really poweful, but I have to say that was no problem against dangerless Partizan. People're saying now in Serbia that the played today the worst derby in last 15 years. The've made ONE just ONE singe chance, but our golie was on the place. If we can repeat this defence we played today, aganst Rosenborg (Rozenburg on Serbian) I think we're in the 3th round.

You can see the coreografy we did on:

http://www.oaza.co.yu/sport/delije/

You >shouldn't< miss to see that one...That can only DELIJE. There were 50 000 people today at Marakana, almost full.

I'm wishing you luck in cup final !!!
PartizanGrobar
Junior

PostPosted: 23.11.2003 00:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look and enjoy the lovely view from cmarakana

MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 23.11.2003 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy who sent this one is a fan of Partitzan. You can see what their fans did 'coz Partizan LOST 3:0...very easy game ideed. And he's also a bih shitter.

Their fans went crazy as always, coz Partizan 80% lose a match vs Red Star. This is southern side of the stadium. We fixed and repairied that side already so it's prepared for you Norvgians.

The bad thing we lost today vs OFK Beograd 1:0 and vs Rosen it's next game but anyway we're still first at league table.

Marakana is goin' to be full in 27.11. All tickets shall be soled in one or two days. See ya in BGD (Belgrade)
PartizanGrobar
Junior

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 17:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARAKANA 4EVER wrote:
This guy who sent this one is a fan of Partitzan. You can see what their fans did 'coz Partizan LOST 3:0...very easy game ideed. And he's also a bih shitter.

Their fans went crazy as always, coz Partizan 80% lose a match vs Red Star. This is southern side of the stadium. We fixed and repairied that side already so it's prepared for you Norvgians.

The bad thing we lost today vs OFK Beograd 1:0 and vs Rosen it's next game but anyway we're still first at league table.

Marakana is goin' to be full in 27.11. All tickets shall be soled in one or two days. See ya in BGD (Belgrade)

Laughing he he.....dissappointed..... Razz
MARAKANA 4EVER
Junior

PostPosted: 26.11.2003 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon kid this ain't the place for these things. I'm not dissapointed at all, 'coz we have won that derby and the seats at Marakana are fixed agian. The stadion is full. About 60'000 people and maybe more 'coz somehow who wants...he can always get in.

I hope we will stay in Europe during this winter. We havn't done it for 12 years.We were exacly so close 3 years ago vs Celta de Vigo but after 1:0 i Serbia for us, we lost in Spain 5:3 and at the half-time it was 2:1 for us.

Anyway I will be the happiest if we win tomorrow even with a sigle goal !!!

VIVE LA RED STAR
ZIVELA CRVENA ZVEZDA

joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 27.11.2003 18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be the happiest if the final result tonight is 1-1 Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb