RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.07.2011 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

“[Norwegians are] very socially conscious people,” explained Russell.

“Politically, they make an attempt to hear everyone out. I think it’s one of those situations that because they strive so much to listen to the little guy that when someone, however crazy he is, feels like he’s not being represented, it kind of surprises them.

“That was the thing — it was something that the guy was so mentally unstable that it really was against the norm, and anything that extreme comes as a shock to people who are very middle-of-the-road.”

Read more: RSL's Borchers, Russell reflect on tragedy in Norway
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.07.2011 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy Miller emerged as the hero for the Red Bulls as his pull-back was deflected into the Arsenal net by Gunners’ youngster Kyle Bartley to knot the score in the 84th minute.

At the final whistle, New York players celebrated winning the prestigious title as they became the first team other than Arsenal — who had won the trophy the previous three years — to lift the Emirates Cup.

Read more: New York tie Arsenal, take Emirates Cup
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.08.2011 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heggem made 65 appearances for the Reds after signing from Rosenborg for £3.5million in 1998 but the talented right-back was hampered by injuries.

He retired in 2003 and returned to Norway where he owns and manages a fly fishing lodge on the Orkla river.

(...)

“When I moved back to Norway I took over running the fishing lodge from my parents. It’s on the farm where I grew up about an hour south of Trondheim in central Norway.

“We get visits from anglers from all over the world who come here to fish for wild salmon. June, July and August are the very busy months.

“There’s also a lot of work in terms of planning and marketing so it takes up a lot of my time but it’s going well.”

Read more: Liverpool FC's visit means a lot to Norway says former Red Vegard Heggem
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.08.2011 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan could be heading to the Dutch Eredivisie after Vitesse Arnhem showed interest.

Read more: Vitesse Arnhem ready to sign Anthony Annan

"Hallo, ich bin Per. Ich komme aus Norwegen." (video)
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.08.2011 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Carew has become the fifth new face at West Ham United this summer

"I am so pleased to be here. I am very happy to sign for such a big club. I am looking forward to being part of a good team here that will bring this great club back up to the Premier League again."

Read more: Carew signs
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.08.2011 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony Annan is close to joining Vitesse Arnhem after Schalke 04 confirmed they have agreed a fee for his move.

But the 24-year-old is yet to agree personal terms with the Dutch Eredivisie side for a season-long loan deal.

(...)

“It’s now the decision of the player whether he wants to go or not,” Schalke 04 General Manager Horst Heldt said.

Read more: Schalke agree terms for Anthony Annan move to Vitesse Arnhem
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.08.2011 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schalke 04 have loaned Anthony Annan to Dutch first division outfit Vitesse until 30 June 2012.

Read more: Annan joins Vitesse on loan
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.09.2011 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapara to Trabzonspor.

Looking forward to watching him in the Champions League!
Czech rbk fan
Senior

PostPosted: 02.09.2011 09:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear he was able to find <hopefully> a stable club </hopefully>.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.10.2011 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

New York Red Bulls Blog: Jan Gunnar Solli

"Rosenborg was always my favourite club. When I transferred to them I was really very happy and I had a great coach there. He even coached the national side in Norway a little bit later. Anyway, I was playing for my favourite club and I had the chance to participate twice in the Champions League and got the chance to play against [Thierre] Henry while he was playing for Arsenal. This was such a huge experience for me, to play in the Champions League."
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.10.2011 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adelaide found themselves a goal ahead after just five minutes but four goals to Besart Berisha, a pair of penalties from Henrique and Issey Nakajima-Farran’s 80th minute goal sealed the impressive win for the Brisbane club.

Read more: Besart barrage buries Reds
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 09.01.2012 21:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig is getting married
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.01.2012 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Lustig] was recently voted among 2012's hottest men in Swedish Cosmopolitan.

Josefin said: "I think it's really funny and flattering that they like Mikael but he's definitely off the market. He's mine.

"I pointed the article out to him but he didn't take much notice. His life is football and coming home to see Lucia and me."

Read more: I’ve always been a tomboy... I met Mikael after his pal spotted ME doing footie practice

The Becks of Glasgow? Micke has however not been playing so far.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.01.2012 16:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie Russell has left Real Salt Lake:

D.C. United’s Robbie Russell and his wife finally together after years apart

Upon graduating from Duke together in 2001, Robbie launched his career with the Norwegian club Sogndal while Tiana spent time with extended family in India and volunteered with an after-school program for children living in Mumbai’s slums. She joined him for a summer in Norway and, while enrolled at New York University’s law school, visited when her schedule allowed.

Tiana accepted an offer from Arnold & Porter, one of Washington’s biggest firms. Robbie moved to Norway’s biggest club, Rosenborg, where he won a league title and played in the UEFA Champions League, Europe’s ultimate competition.

(...)

United’s acquisition of Russell from Real Salt Lake in November filled a void on the back line. It also filled a void in his heart. For the first time, he and Tiana are embracing careers in the same city and enjoying the rhythms and routines of married life.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.01.2012 23:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael Lustig, however, will remain sidelined after a curtailed opening to his Celtic career.

Mjallby added: “After his Rosenborg season finished, Mikael was off for a few weeks as he needed a mental and physical break.

“But when he started training we trained him hard and he got a couple of strains. It’s nothing major. He’s clear of the problems now but he’ll not be ready for Falkirk.”

Read more: Daniel Majstorovic to return for Celtic's League Cup semi-final
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.02.2012 18:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael Lustig insists he is fit and ready to make his Hoops bow at Inverness on Saturday in the Scottish Cup.

(...)

“January has been like a pre-season for me. I’ve had twinges in my groin and have not been in full training.

“The Norwegian league ended in November and, for me to manage to keep my shape and focus until this summer, I knew I’d require a period where I switched off football altogether.

“This week will be my first in full training with the rest of the squad and hopefully I can get up to speed to allow me to play this weekend.”

Read more: Celtic signing Mikael Lustig aims to make his bow in the Scottish Cup clash at Inverness

Anthony Annan will not return home from the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea despite the death of his mother.

(...)

Annan's mother, Sophia Sampson, died after a brief illness, reports say.

"Winning the title would serve as a big honour in memory of my mother," said the 25-year-old.

"I am saddened by the death of my mother but I am still focused and committed to going out there to play for my nation and help win the Africa Cup of Nations title."

Read more: Ghana's Annan wants to play on in memory of late mother
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.02.2012 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bakenga scored in his debut - 2-0 after just 26 minutes against Beerschot. Then he had to leave the pitch feeling sick.

By the way: Welcome interview

Lustig wasn't even on the bench, and is still waiting for his Celtic debut.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 10.02.2012 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bakenga had an unforgettable debut in Club Brugge KV's 5-1 win against Beerschot AC – and not just because he got his name on the scoresheet. The 19-year-old Norwegian forward, signed from Rosenborg BK in January, had to rush from the pitch at the end of the first half, with stomach cramps alerting him to a toilet emergency.

"Never in my life have I run so fast," said Bakenga.

"I did not have time to explain to the coach what was up. Luckily, I just made it in time."

He was substituted two minutes after the break, and admitted:

"I did not see any of the second half."

Read more: Debuts, toilet dashes and training camp clashes

For Russell, the situation doesn't seem terribly different than the one he entered in 2008, when he signed with Salt Lake. At the time, Jason Kreis was, like Olsen, in the early stages of a coaching career not far removed from his playing days. And the club was concluding a roster overhaul, just like a United team whose longest-tenured player is now fourth-year midfielder Chris Pontius.

Seeing as Salt Lake won the MLS Cup in Kreis' second season with the club, Russell is hoping the parallels don't end there.

"Everything was revamped right when I came in," he said. "This is a very similar situation, and you kind of hope that same energy, that same passion is there. And I think it is."

Read more: Russell looks to solidify D.C. defense
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.02.2012 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

A winner of 76 Norway caps during a career in which he impressed at left-back for clubs including Liverpool FC and Rosenborg BK, Stig Inge Bjørnebye is now passing on his experience to the next generation in a new role as development manager for youth and children's football at the Football Association of Norway (NFF).

Bjørnebye, who was handed the task of leading the NFF's youth strategy at the start of 2012, told UEFA.com that patience is the key to developing young players.

"As a player, I was always focusing on becoming a better player," he said. "I became impatient and became my worst enemy in the end. Then I understood the importance of being patient. There are no short cuts when it comes to developing as a player. Only hard work does the trick."

Read more: Patience the key for Bjørnebye
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.02.2012 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cote d'Ivoire's Didier Ya Konan: We didn’t underrate Zambia
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.02.2012 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael Lustig last night insisted he’ll finally be available to make his Celtic debut against Hibs on Sunday.

The Swedish international has endured a troubled opening to his Parkhead career since his mid-season free agent move from Norwegians Rosenborg.

Lustig joined full training at the beginning of last month but the 25-year-old has been hampered by a succession of setbacks.

The defender sustained a groin injury before a hip strain curtailed his first attempt at a comeback into Neil Lennon’s first-team thinking.

Read more: New Celtic stopper Mikael Lustig edging closer to top team action
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.02.2012 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knut Torbjørn Eggen has passed away aged 51.

A former Rosenborg BK player, Eggen was the son of Nils Arne Eggen, one of the country's most revered coaches. Football Association of Norway (NFF) president Yngve Hallén led the tributes.

"This is a tragic loss and our deepest thoughts go to his family," he said.

"Knut Torbjørn had great ability in football, as his exploits as both player and coach show. He will be sorely missed."

Read more: Norwegian football mourns Knut Torbjørn Eggen
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.02.2012 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad story.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.03.2012 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig makes Celtic debut

Having been schooled from an early age in the workings of 4-3-3 at Champions League regulars Rosenborg – his first club – [Erik] Tonne is also adept at understanding the different roles in City boss Gary Mills’ favoured formation.

Following his arrival on loan from Sheffield United, Tonne made his City debut as a midfielder at home to Ebbsfleet in the 1-0 FA Trophy third round victory but has sat out the last three matches.

He is now counting on his flexibility to fill a number of positions proving advantageous during the final two months of the Minstermen’s campaign.

Tonne said: “When I played for Rosenborg we always played 4-3-3 so it’s a familiar system for me and one I feel confident with. I can also play in different roles – I’m not just a midfielder.

"I’ve been playing as a striker at Sheffield United so I’ve moved around a bit and not really settled into one role. I can play on the flanks too and operating in different positions is part of my game."

Read more: Erik Tonne ready to make York City impact
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.04.2012 09:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

With just two appearances in three months, Lustig admitted: “It has been tough. When you go to a new club you want to be fit, train and do your best. But I’ve not been able to do that.

“This spell is going to be almost like a pre-season for me and hopefully my shape will be better with every week. I am still not 100 per cent yet. You never expect to be injured and have the s*** I have been through. When I came here I thought maybe give me three weeks then I would be in good shape to play.

“That would’ve been the dream situation. But I trained the first two weeks and felt a little bit of pain in my groin. That ruled me out for one or two weeks,

“I felt good again and was running but I did one training session and the day after it was back to the start. We did a scan and there was something wrong.

“I was out for two more weeks, came back to play against Aberdeen and then it was my thigh.

“It’s so frustrating for the first few months at Celtic to be like that but I need to be strong in my head and keep going.”

Read more: Swede Mikael Lustig desperate to kickstart Celtic career and keep Euro 2012 dream alive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb