RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.03.2017 00:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix Diskerud: How did I deal with my frustrations? It took some Zen

I am not too fond of Sweden, you know the Scandinavian rivalry Smile But I am exceptionally fond of Göteborg and Bohuslän. You know the latter, it used to be Norwegian - all of it Smile

But seriously, the angels of this town - Änglarna - did it for me. The passion and the pride that they and the rest of the supporters - which are basically half the city - year in-and year-out express and provide, ought to make the appeal surreal to many.

For me - it is comparable to that of Trondheim and Rosenborg. I have been here before, I know their exceptional proud history, and it would be thrilling to be a part of their climb back up.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.03.2017 17:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto FC announced Wednesday that the club has signed defender Oyvind Alseth. He will be added to the roster pending receipt of his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) and work permit.

“Oyvind has earned this opportunity after an impressive preseason with the first team,” said Toronto FC General Manager Tim Bezbatchenko.

“He has worked very hard throughout camp and his ability to play down the flank as a defender or midfielder gives us flexibility. He has fit in nicely with the club and we look forward to his continuing growth as a professional footballer.”

Read more: Toronto FC Sign Oyvind Alseth &
"It's a very big step and very big opportunity for me."
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.04.2017 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tettey prepares to celebrate his landmark 150th game – during which time the tough-tackler has picked up 49 yellow cards – he knows he is playing for his future.

“Personally I have one year left on my contract, if that is going to change, no one knows,” the former Rennes and Rosenborg midfielder added.

“I am here now and we have five games to go and we will see when we come back. But if I am here it will be getting ready to go again.”

He insists he is not worrying about what will happen this summer though, as he comes to the end of his fifth campaign with City.

“If something is not certain, you do not use a lot of energy on it,” he continued. “That’s where I am at now, I don’t want to use energy on something that I don’t know.

“So I’m just concentrating on now and what happens, happens.”

Read more: Norwich City midfielder Alex Tettey preparing for Fulham to pose tougher test than Reading did at Carrow Road

He added:

“Life in Norfolk has been brilliant. Of all the clubs I have been at, if I am here next season, that will be the longest, longer than Rosenborg where everything started, and I am very proud of it.

“Norfolk is a very good place to live with a family and things have gone unbelievably since I came to this club and this place so I am very pleased with that.”

Read more: Alex Tettey ‘very proud’ to be on the cusp of Norwich City’s all-time top 100 ahead of Fulham encounter
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.06.2017 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghana international goalkeeper Adam Larsen Kwarasey is set to end a miserable spell at Danish club, Brondby by rejoining his boyhood Norwegian club Valeranga.

Read more: Kwarasey on the verge of rejoining boyhood club Vålerenga
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.08.2017 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forty-five minutes into his debut, Arason and City were staring at a heavy FA Cup defeat - 3-0 down to a rampant Spurs team and down to ten men following Joey Barton's second yellow for dissent as the teams headed down the tunnel.

What followed was and still is astonishing viewing. City roared back to win the game 4-3 with a 92nd minute Jon Macken winner, but it may never have happened if Arason hadn't pulled off a stunning double save from Christian Ziege and Gus Poyet with the score at 3-1.

"I think the whole team was in shock at half-time," Arason recalled.

"I let in three goals in the first half of my first game so I was shocked. We just tried to win the second half for pride.

"I was a bit annoyed that I let in one of the free-kicks in the first half so I got the chance to make some saves in the second and luckily they helped us through the game.

"They were great memories. Before the game we knew we were playing a derby against United [in the next round] so obviously we wanted to go through and play against them."

Read more: Man City cult hero Arni Arason on THAT cup-tie and more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2017 RBKweb