RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Erik Hamrén
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.11.2009 08:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamrén states he has not given up his hope of becoming Sweden boss. To be continued...
Øystein
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.11.2009 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireman451 wrote:
Every soccer confederation has their own tourney in between World Cups, so it's no different in Europe than anywhere else.

I'm of course aware of that, but it's still the reason why you might be wrong. If the Euro qualifiers are successful Sweden will not be looking for a new coach for WC2014.

And for your talk about first, second or third choice: It's clear that you haven't been following this media saga, that we have in Scandinavia the last days. Right now Hamrén is the only choice, and that's our problem, it doesn't matter that they wanted Svennis before he chose english money.
Fireman451
Senior

PostPosted: 02.11.2009 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, I might be wrong. Additionally, you're also correct in that I'm not nearly as invested in the Swedish job as most of you in Scandinavia . . . but I know enough that if the other two were amicable to join Sweden that the search would've ended before Hamren was getting a look.

One thing to think about is why wouldn't the Norwegian Assoc. look at hiring Hamren? Erik obviously knows the talent level in Tippeliga which would be the base that makes up the Norway squad and Norway needs a new coach because that nation has only been a disappointment for several WCQ attempts now.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.11.2009 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFF have been "forced" by Rosenborg to stay off after the Hareide robbery in 2003.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.11.2009 21:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/spo...343497.stm

Uh-oh...

At least we have him for next season and hopefully a bit of compensation might be due?

Bit early to talk about replacements with a year's worth of football activity ahead. Maybe what should be asked is, "Who do you want" as next coach of RBK?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.11.2009 09:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Being the national coach of my country is, and has been, a big dream for me, and I'm very grateful that Rosenborg have given me this opportunity," said Hamrén.

"At the same time I'm happy to continue working with Scandinavia's best side, Rosenborg, in 2010. We are going to fight for the league, the cup and prepare for playing in Europe."

His first game as Sweden coach is a friendly against world champions Italy on 18 November.

Read more: Hamrén installed as Sweden coach

The club accepted Hamrén taking the Sweden job after he had rejected to extend his contract, originally expiring 31 December 2010.

(...)

Erik Hamrén was also one of the candidates as new Norway boss, but RBK did not allow the Norwegian Football Federation (NFF) to begin talks. Instead Egil Olsen extended his contract until 2012, when Ståle Solbakken will take command.

Read more: Part time job as Sweden boss
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 06.11.2009 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to him. It must be great to manage your national team and I suppose he's completing a dream.

Skotten - rare for something to do with RBK to be on the BBC eh? Razz
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 08.11.2009 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great move for Hamren but credit to the RBK board, a really good appointment after a few "mis-steps" with Hansen and Torum. BBC I guess covered the story with Eriksson being linked with the Svenska post.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 25.05.2010 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamren leaves with another victory after Viking 1:2. So, is there any RBK manager with a better win record?

Whatever, he has been a great appointment and will be a big loss.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.05.2010 21:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Hamrén stats (towards the end)

Actually we Norwegian are not that into making stats, and I have not any other full stats to compare with - right here, right now. But since Eggen had several spells without great succes in the 70s and 80s, I guess Trond Sollied's 1998 season with 20-3-3 (2.42) is the one to compare to Hamrén's 35-20-6 (2.05) the last 24 months.

(But this is just from the top of my head.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb