RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SL Benfica - Rosenborg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 10:05    Post subject: Re: everybody forgeting something Reply with quote

redsat wrote:
To the administrator: Bad loosing, that first page...

As the webmaster, I should maybe defend myself:

I made the "Porco"-greeting just to see your reactions. And I as hoped, you folks went "mad"!

I don't blame Moreira for the fact that Rosenborg didn't go through. He played the game of his life, and saved all kinds of shots and headers. Bravissimo! (Ok, I know that's Italian.)

Rosenborg played a good game, but we didn't have to final "thing" to make it all the way - we didn't have the necessary margins on our side.

In the end of the game our play become more and more panic, and we started playing long balls. That's not the way we are used to play, and since Benfica defended themselves great, we just weren't able to score the 3-1 goal we wanted so deeply.

But I think Rosenborg were unlucky yesterday.

Back to the "Porco"-picture: I have never seen a more unfair playing team at Lerkendal Stadium!

Nuno Gomes was kicking, cheating, diving all night, and deserved to be sent off. And in the end he made a fool of himself in the 1st half when he dived for a penalty instead of just continuing towards to goal and score. Luckily the Slovakian referee punished his his acting skills.

After the break, your goalkeeper replaced Gomes in the leading role in your search for an Oscar nomination. Moreira had quite a few excellent saves, but between them he mostly laid on the ground writhing in "pain". Of course he deserved one or two of the free kicks he was given, but if he had been as injured as he claimed to be, he couldn't have finished the game.

And in addition to all the medical threatment, Moreira also was dragging the time throughout the whole game. It shall not take more than 7 seconds (or was it 6?) to take a goal kick according to the FIFA rules, but he usually used a minute each time he had an opportunity.

All this made the 2nd half very splitted up, and Rosenborg in the end lost the rhythm in their play because of this.

Nevertheless I want to focus on the behavour as itselves, and not the consequences of it. I agree in the words of our captain, Erik Hoftun:

"It's just sad to see players behave like this!"

Rosenborg's director of sports, Rune Bratseth, said this:

"This is a matter of morals and ethics."

In other words: My "Porco"-thing is a protest on your unfair play, and not my excuse for dropping out of the UEFA Cup!
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

HuHuHu wrote:
It is true that he took a lot of time to get up, but it is also true that he was repeatedly pushed to the groud by your unimaginative (should I say inept?) attackers.

HuHuHu, unimaginative or inept attackers do not usually manage to produce 4-6 clear goal chances during one half. Rolling Eyes
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JellyFish
Veteran

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 11:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iversen wrote:
damn i broked a nail, i must fall down and lay there for like 4 min, no wait maybe 6min , i can always hold at my leg (and pretend that i die)! maybe they give me a oscar to!

Rolling Eyes

lol, but sadly you are right!

and then, two min later Gomes is okey again! Pathethic!

A true actor!

I'm voteing for Gomes at the next Oscar!

Our womans team may need a player.. should I give them Gomes??
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never seen so many crying sissy's in my life Shocked
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 12:16    Post subject: Re: everybody forgeting something Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Bravissimo! (Ok, I know that's Italian.)

We also have that word, ehehe Wink
dvpluribus
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOREIRA IS THE BEST ..... HE PLAYED THE GAME OF HIS LIFE ..... YOU ROSENBORG LOOSER JOIN US IN A PORTUGUESE SLB FORUM http://members.lycos.co.u....php?t=102 WE WAIT FOR YOU Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benfica will play Inter in the nexto round. Very Happy
Elisabeth
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Benfica will not come through to the next round!

After Inter, there will be no more UEFA for you guys..
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets just hope that Inter beats the shit out of you. You have a pathetic team of pathetic actors. And by the way, the Oscar show have allready taken place, so it's too late, I'm afraid, to get an Oscar this year.
rekarde
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

You´re such a bad loosers! Laughing
Elisabeth
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not agree that we are bad losers, but people can say what they want to..

We are just a bit mad that you acted more than you played.. Maybe we would have wanted you to do well against Inter, if you had shown us better football at Lerkendal..

We want footbal, not acting!
Freeme
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOME of you are really bad losers...
Benfica has a pathetic team, with sissys and even so Rosenborg was sent off UEFA Cup, what those that make of your team? Laughing Laughing
Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekarde wrote:
Benfica will play Inter in the nexto round. Very Happy

Hahah!
You don't got a chanse guys Very Happy
Elisabeth
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had Benfica played football, Rosenborg would not have been the team to exit from the Cup..
JellyFish
Veteran

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

okey, you won the game...
But was it a fooball game?? NO!

It was an act by the players of Benfica! Sadly that put you throw the next round!
Erik87
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know im a bad looser. Always has been.
But if Benfica chose to play football instead of rolling around i would accept that we are out.
I knew you would play this way, but yesterdays performnace was over the line.
And Moreira was good. It was his match of a life time. But he has one problem. He's probably Europes worst keeper when it comes to rushing out.
But how he managed to play so good with the pain he was having.....that I can't understand.
Now im finished with this match.

But to you benfica fans:
Dont you think your players filmed to much?
And didnt Moreira overstate a bit?
Can you admit that?Smile
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 18:14    Post subject: dah?? Reply with quote

You guys are sooo stupid...
its normal that a team that as only 10 players on the pitch, and that is winning the eleminatory starts to lose time... DAH? what are you, some freakin Saints?? u wouldnt do the same??

And it was proved in Lisbon who is the best team... with 11 PLAYERS ON EACH SIDE.

Benfica is now playing Inter, that is playing shit this year. Maybe we have a chance if we play our game in da Luz and dont suffer a goal

BYE BYE ROSENBORGER LOSERS
dwid
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody.

Yesterday game was an awful game. I don't like very much of Rosenborg type of game, much tactic and much hard and you score two goals from two opportunities. you had the luck that Benfica don't have in Lisbon. But Benfica reacted well and scored that goal before Nuno Gomes made that stupidity.
I'm a benfica fan but i'm not a extremist and I think Benfica fully deserves to go to he next round, just because of the two games. If we had luck yesterday(in the second half), you had luck 8 days ago. And much more luck with the stupidity of Nuno Gomes, if he scores the goal, the game was certainly different. In other words, Rosenborg didn't take the advantage. The theatre is normal, in any kind of games you see that. good or bad? you would do the same in the same situation, so don't criticize that so much.
So many fans from benfica that made them opinion here are only fanatics and no sense, because of that don't think that we are all the same because we don't.

HUGS FROM PORTUGAL

BENFICA FOREVER
slb4ever
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all i just want to say that the Benfica fans dont behave like the stupid or children that wrote some things in this forum.

Second we was very lucky in the game, yesterday. I think Rosenborg didnt play at their best. Actualy we dont have a team to play in Europe and against Inter we´ll loose Sad
The Rosenborg supporters that came to our stadium in Lisbon saw the fair-play of the real Benfica fans in the end of the game when the Rosenborg team and supporters were acclaimed (and vice-versa) in the stadium.

Moreira its a great goalkeeper.

Greetings to Rosenbor supporters
Elisabeth
Junior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica: YOu wrote that you guys proved the best team in Lisbon with 11 players on each side..

Well, it happended to be your homepitch.. So, you can't say that it proved the best team..

ROsenborg played a lot better at Lerkendal than in Lisbon![/quote]
Erik87
Proff

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

No benfica fans will answer my questions.....is it that hard to admit?:)Anyway. It will be exiting to see another portugeese team in action against man Utd in the CL. Porto is a MUCh better team than benfica. And i guess they will knock out Man Utd from CL this round. Two reasons; 1.Porto is one of europes five best teams(in my opinion) 2. Man Utd sucks(Atleast when Rio and Keane are out!) Whatever that happends to benfica in the uefa cup they need luck, they didn't impress me, thats for sure.

But we'll see next time we meet who's the best!Wink (to bad, its probably years until next time:/)

Rosenborg Forever!
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 22:20    Post subject: Re: dah?? Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
You guys are sooo stupid...
its normal that a team that as only 10 players on the pitch, and that is winning the eleminatory starts to lose time... DAH? what are you, some freakin Saints?? u wouldnt do the same??

That's maybe how you play in Portugal.. But not here!

Of course I guess we would have done it in some way.. But not youre way.. Your way were pathetic! And that's just the way I feel..

Had Benfica played good football.. and not acting around I would have excepted that you got through.. But when I saw yesterday what kind of football you stand for: No way!!

I've lost my respect to Benfica!

And from all the sh** some of the supporters have posted here.. I don't wish Benfica good luck against Inter! Sorry..... But I guess you don'r care, huh?!...
Zbegra
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting tired of this, everybody in this thread just keeps saying the same things again and again, this discussion doesn't get anywhere.
Exclaim
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 05.03.2004 09:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the english readers: http://www.aftenposten.no...eID=745267
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 05.03.2004 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...just for you "saints" to know, we found these conditions in our players:
Moreira had a traumatism in is right rib, Petit had his leg protection broken and Ricardo Rocha had a foot traumatism.
So take your own conclusions and stop behaving like stupid bad losers, because it only makes you seem more ridiculous than you already were before the game.
Now goodbye, have fun with your ridiculous arguments, and now we dont give a fuck about you Wink
We will play a big game next thursday in UEFA and yer OUT. Even if we lose, it will be with a great team.
Bye Bye Rosenborgers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb