RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SL Benfica - Rosenborg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freeme
Junior

PostPosted: 27.01.2004 00:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again Rosenborg supporters
I pretend to came back to this forum only a few days before our match, but I decided to take a look when wondering if you already knew.
You did.
As usual you were very nice and polite, and I think I can speak on behalf of all Benfica supporters...
Thank you
This is very sad for us, to watch a player die on the pitch just a few minutes before the end of the match...even if he was a player of any other team it would be hard, but being a Benfica player it's worst.
I hope that no other player fall to death in a football pitch ever, specially live on TV Sad
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 28.01.2004 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to join the list of condolences. It's sad to notice that Miklos Feher are just one of many players who have died after collapcing on the pitch. And the fact that this happened just 7 months after Foes tragical death last summer, doesen't make things better.

Rest in peace, and may this never happen again. Crying or Very sad
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 29.01.2004 02:46    Post subject: Feher Reply with quote

My sincerest condolences to Miklos Feher's family, SL Benfica and the Benfica supporters. This is a great tragedy and I'm sure the football community will come together to get through this diificult time. May you rest in peace Miki.
Freeme
Junior

PostPosted: 09.02.2004 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

February 26th
The math will start at 9:15PM GMT
I guess 10:15 at Norway
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 11.02.2004 14:33    Post subject: Glorious SLB Reply with quote

Well... my friends... i have to say that you are out of UEFA... Laughing firstly, because Benfica has one of the most regular teams in years, second, because benfica is fighting really hard on this competition, because we dont go to a europeen final since 1989, and third, we will have a 65000 stadium packed, for your game. And there also is the quality of our team... Moreira (goal keeper in under-21) Miguel (plays in national team) Tiago (he is only 21, and already has a place in euro 2004, half europe is on his back) Simão (our best player... unbeatable on 1 on 1) and Tomo Sokota (our striker, he can take on an entire defence) Not counting on the injured +players, like Nuno Gomes, who you possibly know who he is...well
VIVA O BENFICA
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 12.02.2004 14:33    Post subject: Well, at least you have a sense of humour... Reply with quote

Well, at least you have a sense of humour...

...cause I believe 'os senhores de Benfica' are going to need it.
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 12.02.2004 16:36    Post subject: slb Reply with quote

LOL sense of humor... we will only need to play what we know to take a 3-0 victory in da luz, and then control the game in your "coldy stadium" (as if there was any difficulty on that...) Twisted Evil by the way...sunday is Benfica - Porto, the big classic, and well... porto will see who is the best in Portugal Cool
See ya in 26 this month Wink
Matteh
Junior

PostPosted: 12.02.2004 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it will be a though game, but face it. Benfica ain't THAT good!
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.02.2004 10:33    Post subject: The loss of Miklos Feher Reply with quote

A question for our esteemed Benfica fans:

How much do you think the loss of Miklos Feher will affect your gameplay?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 13.02.2004 15:23    Post subject: SLB Reply with quote

well...since Miki died, the team is more united, stronger, and with a big soul... it was proved in wednesday, when we were losing by 0-1 with Nacional for the portuguese cup, and in the 85th minute Tiago scored 1-1, followed by the 2-1 goal by Sokota the next minute... Miki gave us strengh, wherever he is...
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 15.02.2004 18:22    Post subject: Hmm... Reply with quote

You're talking about all this players you have in the national team and stuff..Well, Rosenborg have like regulary 6-8 players in the national squad...

It's going to be a though match..Mostly because the league is over here in Norway at the time, since it's winter..
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 15.02.2004 23:55    Post subject: SLB Reply with quote

LOL and you are comparing the Norwegian national team with portuguese... AHAHAHAH thats a good joke... by the way, today Benfica 1 - 1 Porto... we dominated the whole game, and almost won... jeez... fuckin trips...
Razzor
Junior

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 00:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portuguese football are CRAP.
Your national team are CRAP.
Benfica are CRAP.

Rosenborg will beat the crap out of your sorry excuse of a team, and send them head first out of the UEFA cup....SWOOOSJ....BANG!
Adios Amigos!

LOL that'll be really fun!!!!
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 00:22    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Portuguese football crap? LOL
Benfica - 2 champions league (7 finals)
Porto - 1 champions league, 1 uefa cup
Sporting - 1 cup winners cup
Where is Norway? LOLOLOL
where is Rosenborg?
dont go that way... lol
You´ll lose, man... dont dream so high Wink
Razzor
Junior

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 00:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't live on old memories forever...

I'm just stating the fact...Rosenborg of TODAY are a way better team than Benfica of TODAY...or any of the other shitty portuguese teams.

In my opinion this match against Benfica are walkover...not more than a useful training match in the winther break...LOL
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 01:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

well....Porto won the Uefa cup last year....its a recent title...and we dominated them today Wink NORWAY SUCKS, dude... wake up
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 07:18    Post subject: just wait Reply with quote

We will let our football do the talking. The Portuguese will see soon enough what the might of Rosenborg truly is!
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 09:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razzor wrote:
You can't live on old memories forever...
I'm just stating the fact...Rosenborg of TODAY are a way better team than Benfica of TODAY...or any of the other shitty portuguese teams.

You have a mighty big mouth, I think.

Yes, we have a good team. Still: during the past few years we have NOT had many good results when we have played against top European teams. The way you talk makes it sound we are Real Madrid or something.

Sure, we can win, but we have the odds against us. Shitty portuguese teams? - hey, what do you really know of portuguese football?

Get a grip.

We can win if we're lucky, but this match is a very tough one. If we don't win - and it would surprise noone - your talk just makes us look really stupid.

Of course it is good to believe in our team and support it in any way, and maybe there is no need to be overly realistic or negative (I can be that!), but try at least to be somewhat polite, eh?
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 12:54    Post subject: I agree with Haavar Reply with quote

To tell the truth, we'll be lucky to hold a draw in Portugal, not to mention a win. It isn't impossible though...

But, on the other hand. I think we stand a good chance on home ground, especially if the weather is good (i.e. -10 celsius and a touch of snow).
Gaute
Senior

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 17:01    Post subject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Some of you make Benfica sound like VÃ¥lerenga.. But seriously, Benfica were one of the 'worst' teams we could meat. SINCE we were seeded and could NOT face any of the other seeded teams!!

Benfica are going to be a tough match. But I think if this match were in, let's say, september. I think we would have had the match in our hand even before the game kicked off.. But now, in februray? we are on thin ice.. But so are Benfica! COME ON You Portugeses, RBK are seeded for a reason....

But I'm looking forward to a good match..from both teams.. I hope the team that play best on the night wins the match.

And stop bragging over all this 'good' results from the past.. It's now the game is, in 2004, not 5 years ago..

And to you Benfica fans, face it, you are not facing the norwegian national team, nor are you facing any of the other teams in Tippeligaen..You are facing RBK, the winner of Tippeligaen for the 12th year in a row, RBK is in a league of their own..They are nothing like rest of Norway!

And yeah... one more thing.. football is supposed to be fun! Cheer up you guys Very Happy
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 16.02.2004 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

haavarl wrote:
You have a mighty big mouth, I think.

Yes, we have a good team. Still: during the past few years we have NOT had many good results when we have played against top European teams. The way you talk makes it sound we are Real Madrid or something.

Sure, we can win, but we have the odds against us. Shitty portuguese teams? - hey, what do you really know of portuguese football?

Get a grip.

We can win if we're lucky, but this match is a very tough one. If we don't win - and it would surprise noone - your talk just makes us look really stupid.

Of course it is good to believe in our team and support it in any way, and maybe there is no need to be overly realistic or negative (I can be that!), but try at least to be somewhat polite, eh?

Well, that's JUST the way this Sport Lisboa e Benfica dude is talking. Stupid statements often makes stupid replies. I'm sick of his bragging, and let me point this out. Benfica in modern time are not better than Rosenborg! Sure, it's a very though match, but this dude makes BENFICA sound like Real.

Ur statements here is so typical Norwegian. Giving up before the match has started...
Remember, Benfica havn't won a single trophy since 1996 (the cup). We, on the other hand, have won 10 trophies (2 cups and 8 league titles) and qualified for the CL 7 times since '96. And if I'm not terribly wrong I think Benficas only year (since 96) in CL was the 02/03 season. But without doubt, Benfica have improved significant the last 2 years and the match will, as I said, be very tough (but not dominated by Benfica as many of the Benfiquistas here apears to think...).
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 17.02.2004 09:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

duttend wrote:

Well, that's JUST the way this Sport Lisboa e Benfica dude is talking. Stupid statements often makes stupid replies.

Oh well, I overlooked the bragging contest it seems Cool

I just don't like bragging. Let the other team brag, fine, much more satisfactory to beat them then...

duttend wrote:
Ur statements here is so typical Norwegian. Giving up before the match has started...

Ah, but I haven't given up. I think we have a fair chance overall, and a great chance to win at home. Sure, Benfica isn't Real Madrid, but it isn't Buvik i forkledning either, as Razzor makes it sound...
Razzor
Junior

PostPosted: 17.02.2004 23:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see my posts really sparked some reactions on this board...strangely most among my fellow RBK supporters.

Duttend really has a point, RBK supporters and norwegian supporters in general are way to "polite" and negative. Often we have mentally lost the match against a "big team" before it has even begun. This attitude is not only among the supporters but even among the players on the pitch. That's not a good thing, since selfconfidence is an very important factor in football. It can be the difference between winning and loosing.

To be serious : The match against Benfica will be though (especially since we are in the middle of the winter break), but I really believe we are a better team and will advance to the next round. On Lerkendal we will crush them, a tie in portugal are realistic.

A REAL SUPPORTER ALWAYS BELIEVE IN VICTORY!!!
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior

PostPosted: 18.02.2004 15:40    Post subject: SLB Reply with quote

Well, dear fellows, matches are not won before the game... well see on the pitch who is better Wink sure Rosenborg is a good team, but not has it was some years ago... you guys let all your best players go to other clubs... but its a fact that it will be a tough match in Norway... but i dont see you drawing in Da Luz... Benfica is fighting really hard on this competition, since we dont have a european final in a long time. Well, i wish you good luck, but you dont have a chance... Razz
Greetings, and hope to see some of you in Portugal
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 23.02.2004 18:08    Post subject: prediction Reply with quote

Here's what I think will happen: Benfica will have tons of ball posession, their supporters will think that Benfica is the better team, has all the play, but will get frustrated by the tough, physical defense of RBK. A couple of clear scoring chances will be miraculously saved by Espen Johnsen. Then, in a counter-attack, RBK will score 'against the flow of play' (in the supporters' eyes), and Benfica will blame a defender for not doing his job. You'll yell at the referee, the coach and the substitutions. and in the end, I think the result will be 1-1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb