English version 
Rosenborg Web
SESONGEN 2019
 NYHETER
 KAMPER
 SPILLERE
 STATISTIKK
KLUBBEN
 HISTORIE
 KLUBBFAKTA
 MERITTER
 REKORDER
 LERKENDAL STADION
EKSKLUSIVT
 LESESTOFF
 I GAMLE DAGER
 LEGENDER
 BILDESPESIAL
 LERKENDAL360°
MENINGER
 DEBATTFORUM
 KOMMENTAR
 DIN MENING
RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ROSENBORG IS SHIT

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior


Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 62

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:08    Post subject: ROSENBORG IS SHIT Reply with quote

I had a good opinion on Norwegian people...but you guys really showed a very BAD LOSER attitude.
Calling Moreira Porco? He is one of the best keepers in Europe! And by the way he was on the ground because stupid rosenborg attackers always kicked him with the arms when they were on the air.
Rosenborg is soooooooooooooo bad....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
duttend
Proff


Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Posts: 314

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not bad loosers. Only thing I see is a "bad" winning team. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gaute
Senior


Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Posts: 121

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about bad adittude.. Just give up! We all have different opinions about this match, the result of it, and soccer in general! Why are you guys coming to OUR message board and giving us sh** like this.. I guess you have your own board were you only have people who share your interests about how soccer should be played..

We, RBK supporters, meet here to talk about our team, and when they didn't go through on this, we have the FULL RIGHT to express OUR opinion on OUR forum.. SO don't call us bad losers for being sad about that our team didn't go through when we meant IN OUR OPINION we should have gone through.. Norway is a free country: let us share each others opinions in our board.... But of course we like to have guest here to talk about football.. But don't come here with that sh** you just came with.... This is just football.. Don't talk down on norwegians in general...


Last edited by Gaute on 04.03.2004 00:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior


Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 62

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

and also stupid LOL

Blaming your defeat on the fact that players were faking injuries AAHAHAHH

The fact is...that you have NO OFFENCIVE capacities...without that you cannot play in UEFA Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lampiao2000
Junior


Joined: 03 Mar 2004
Posts: 6

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:23    Post subject: so fucking what Reply with quote

foda-se que vou-me passar com estes paneleiros...

MOREIRA was a coward, a sissy???

are you stupid or what???

MOREIRA was the best player in today's match...it is not BENFICA problem if you can't score a goal against BENFICA 10 players...

you come here and talk that BENFICA was a defensive team...that we didn´t attack...that our players were always in the ground...SHUT THE FUCK OFF

BENFICA was a defensive team because we played the 2º half with 10 players, and always possible we attack with danger...that was far more that you do in LISBON playing 11 against 11...and if our players were in the ground was because that your players were always making falts, and the referee should have give 3 or 4 yellow cards to your players...

your luck is that NUNO GOMES had everithing to make 2-2...and then i'm sure that we could score the 3º goal in the counter attack...

in the total of the 2 matches who diserved to pass? BENFICA offcourse...

In LISBON we should have won by 5 goals, instead of 1...

your television must be diferent of mine...

you say that it should bee ROSEMBORG...why??? if you could't score a goal in 53 minutes agains a team that played with 10...

In the next round are the bettest teams (including BENFICA)...and yes, we could be elimenated...but we can go on as well...

better luck no the next time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
duttend
Proff


Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Posts: 314

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 00:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
and also stupid LOL

Blaming your defeat on the fact that players were faking injuries AAHAHAHH

The fact is...that you have NO OFFENCIVE capacities...without that you cannot play in UEFA Smile


Yeah, no offensive capasity when we scored 180 goals in the last seasons 60 games...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
haavarl
Forumsjef


Joined: 10 Sep 2002
Posts: 13821
Location: Askim

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
The fact is...that you have NO OFFENCIVE capacities...without that you cannot play in UEFA Smile


We won the match.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Elisabeth
Junior


Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 83
Location: Levanger

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 16:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.. I can see a bad winning team...

And all that acting and all those players that rolled on the ground:
It divided Rosenborgs attacks.. It is always hard to play good if you stop a match every five minutes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior


Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 62

PostPosted: 05.03.2004 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth, you are always saying the same thing... cant you see that argument doesnt work? you lost the round because you didnt score the opportunities you had when we were with 10 players on the pitch, it is as simple as that... and oh, it should have ended 2-2 because Nuno Gomes scored a clean goal...so...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gaute
Senior


Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Posts: 121

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 00:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to play good against a bad team... Don't get me wrong: Benfica is NOT a bad team.. But when they played the kind of play they did (i mean all the acting ) they destroyed RBK's play.. And I don't feel they should feel good about the way they did it...

But WHATEVER the match is OVER... Go and talk to the Inter supporters instead!!!!

By the way, I've heard some rumours on Benfica wanting Azar Karadas??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Erik87
Proff


Joined: 19 Sep 2003
Posts: 433
Location: Oslo

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 00:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

they cant take karadas! he is the new superspiss:)

And you said Rosenborg dont have anny offencive capacityies. who had 8 big chanses in the match and who han only 2........You are through, you played well in lisboa, but NOT in Trondheim. Your players filmed away 14 mins and 46 seconds. Moreira alone filmed in 6minutes..... You can make your own opinions, but i think benfica should be bannished by uefa for this kinda play. Its a discrase to soccer. And its absolutley NOt funny to watch. Even if you are benfica supporters. If you think that you have a wrong opinon about what soccer is.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior


Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 62

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 14:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just by what we did in Lisbon we should have win for like 4-0... but anyways... last game you didnt have many chances when we had 10 players...scored 2 goals, ok, but after that, you only had like, 3 more chances, and didnt score. We had a clean goal by Nuno Gomes that was denied by a unexisting offside, so... dont go that way.
And even with 10 players, and defending the result, we had like one more goal opportunity, when Petit passed to Miguel and Johnsen made a big defence.
Dont come with those excuses, because it was not because of Moreira´s time on the ground that you didnt score more goals. You just didnt have that capacity, because we defended very well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gaute
Senior


Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Posts: 121

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
Just by what we did in Lisbon we should have win for like 4-0... but anyways... last game you didnt have many chances when we had 10 players...scored 2 goals, ok, but after that, you only had like, 3 more chances, and didnt score. We had a clean goal by Nuno Gomes that was denied by a unexisting offside, so... dont go that way.
And even with 10 players, and defending the result, we had like one more goal opportunity, when Petit passed to Miguel and Johnsen made a big defence.
Dont come with those excuses, because it was not because of Moreira´s time on the ground that you didnt score more goals. You just didnt have that capacity, because we defended very well.


And you say we say the same things over & over again...?? I've read that like 10 different places now...

DOn't you have some Inter fans to talk down on?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior


Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 62

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i already am Cool
But i have to defend my club too eheh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gaute
Senior


Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Posts: 121

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sport Lisboa e Benfica wrote:
and i already am Cool
But i have to defend my club too eheh


Ofcourse you are.. I wan't imagining anything else...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Junior


Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 62

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azar Karadas:
"Benfica practices quality football, very technique e i really like their style of play. If they are interested in me I am too and ready to talk.
Benfica is a great team, many high quality players and is a top europeen club.
I know somethings about portuguese league, and i know Benfica, Sporting and Porto are top europeen clubs. Besides that, your league is much more competitive and technical than ours, and i would like to try it.
... I was amazed with Benfica stadium... they have big chances of passing to the next round, but they have to win in da Luz, because inter is very strong at home. Ive lost there for 3-0 two years ago.
in "Record".

That says everything Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Elisabeth
Junior


Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 83
Location: Levanger

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karadas would never go from Rosenborg to Benfica.. I very much doubt it..

I do say a lot of the same things, because I really don't think that it has ever occured to you what I am trying to say.

No harm done..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
2mas
Sjef


Joined: 06 Sep 2002
Posts: 50762
Location: Trondhjem

PostPosted: 06.03.2004 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth wrote:
Karadas would never go from Rosenborg to Benfica.. I very much doubt it..


I will actually not be that surprised if he joins Benfica... Karadas have been positive to every single club wanting him the last years, and in his new contract he have a clause giving him the chance to leave Rosenborg this summer if a club is bidding on him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gaute
Senior


Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Posts: 121

PostPosted: 07.03.2004 01:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:
Karadas would never go from Rosenborg to Benfica.. I very much doubt it..


I will actually not be that surprised if he joins Benfica... Karadas have been positive to every single club wanting him the last years, and in his new contract he have a clause giving him the chance to leave Rosenborg this summer if a club is bidding on him.


Didn't Siena bid on him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
2mas
Sjef


Joined: 06 Sep 2002
Posts: 50762
Location: Trondhjem

PostPosted: 07.03.2004 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, and Karadas was positive. But that was before he had sign the new contract with the clause.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  


Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2019 RBKweb