RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anthony Annan
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.08.2008 17:42    Post subject: Anthony Annan Reply with quote

The Start midfielder on loan to Stabæk until midnight is set to sign a 3,5 year deal.

Read more: Annan set to sign
Flaav
Veteran

PostPosted: 31.08.2008 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bilde det der 2mas Wink
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.08.2008 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stick to English!

I know the photo isn't great, but doesn't have any other of Annan.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 01.09.2008 15:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

good signing,considering there was interest from blackburn and santander and we beat them to it
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.09.2008 18:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first interview: "A big club"

Rosenborg director of sport Erik Hoftun said:

"Annan will be a valuable player in the defensive midfield position. He is maybe the best player in this position in the Tippeligaen."

Read more: Double deal boosts Rosenborg
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 02.09.2008 00:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent signing although surprised Stabaek couldn't secure his transfer first.
Hedning
Legende

PostPosted: 02.09.2008 00:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they just dont have the money i guess.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.09.2008 07:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the "prestige" in this signing. For the first time in many years I think Rosenborg show "who's the man" in Norway.
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.09.2008 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not just about money. Lets be honest: Stabaek, as good as they are now, are not a big club which is known around Europe and has a reputation of being a great club. They need to establish themselves for a couple of years before they will be really an attractive location for players. Rosenborg may have a more mediocre season (although the last weeks there is big improvement!) but we are still the most famous and most reputated club in Norway, the biggest club with the biggest history. So I can imagine a young talented player will more likely sign for us than for Stabaek.

Seems a great prospect for the coming seasons Tommel'n opp!

Flaav
Veteran

PostPosted: 04.09.2008 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Please stick to English!

I know the photo isn't great, but doesn't have any other of Annan.

Sry. Didnt see that this forum was ment to be english. But I rly ment it, I mean if u took the picture, I just have to say good job Wink
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.09.2008 08:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I obviously wanted to play in England and was that close but it did not happen so I have to move on."

Read more: Annan puts English disappointment to sleep
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.12.2008 12:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

A number of clubs, including Tottenham, are understood to be taking a look at him, and he has been quoted in Ghana about possible interest from White Hart Lane.

"These quotes are not accurate, Anthony is very happy at Rosenborg and is enjoying playing for them," said the statement.

"Anthony has always said he would like to play in England, but he has just moved to Rosenborg and is doing very well.

"Of course we are aware of interest, as there always has been, in Anthony - but there are certainly no negotiations."

Read more: Annan talk dismissed
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 02.02.2009 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

was half expecting a suprise bid from spurs today but thankfully not.must say im glad to see them getting keane back while im at it
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 21.04.2009 08:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wigan Athletic are about to sign Ghana international Anthony Annan according to the player himself.

'There has been interest from some other clubs across Europe but I think I will go ahead with the Wigan offer because if God willing it works out, it will improve my game considerably. They have played well this season and have ambitious plans for the next season which I want to be part of'

Read more: Anthony Annan First Summer Signing For the Latics

Can't see any other, more reliable sources, so I doubt these are real statements...
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 21.04.2009 11:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

90 Minutes of Ghana is the original source. GhanaWeb is again the source for the Wigan website: Wigan To Swoop For Anthony Annan

Quote:
The midfielder who has been quite instrumental in Ghana's quest to play at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa says that though his agents and that of the English club are yet to firm up anything, he believes it will not take long for that to happen.

"This is something fresh that has come up and I am quite confident it will end well. They have shown a keen interest so I hope finally my desire to play in England will come true next season. Wigan is not so big but to me it is all about starting well from one of these clubs where you can enjoy a lot of play time to prepare you well when the top clubs come calling," he said.

Annan also added that though Blackburn and Everton have both kept their interest in him and continue to monitor his performances with a view to renewing their interest during the close-season, he sees himself playing for Wigan next season.

But neither 90 Minutes seems to be reliable.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 22.04.2009 00:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit disappointing all round if he leaves, maybe not financially but he leaves us without making an impact and importantly, a player less in midfield.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.04.2009 09:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I expected: Annan: "They lie"
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.04.2009 08:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't know where these quotes have come from, something similar happened last year with quotes about Tottenham," he told skysports.com.

"It is just somebody being mischievous. I have had no contact with Wigan or any club."

Annan insists he is fully focused on doing his best for both Rosenborg and Ghana in the coming year.

"I am focused on helping Ghana qualify for the World Cup and to help Rosenborg win the title this season," he continued.

Read more: Annan denies Wigan talk
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.06.2009 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT IS a weekend full of intriguing action as the Black Stars of Ghana play as guests of Mali in a Group D World Cup/Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.

(...)

The Malians appear to have arguably the best arsenals on the continent at the moment with Sevilla of Spain’s Fredrick Kanoute, Seydou Keita of FC Barcelona, Mamadou Sidibe of Stoke City and Mohammed Sisoko of Juventus in Italy playing in top notch clubs in Europe. Nevertheless Ghana would also parade some of the best on this continent including Michael Essien of Chelsea, John Mensah of French top side Lyon, Anthony Annan of Rosenborg in Norway, John Painstil of Fulham and Kwadwo Asamoah of Udinese.

Read more: Ghana, Mali In Titanic Clash
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.09.2009 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

At any given moment there are names floating through the heads and across the desks of the managers of major European clubs; hot young prospects poised in their relative obscurity but on the cusp of a big breakthrough. The name of Ghanaian Anthony Annan is at the top of those lists.

Read more: Annan, Ghana's next shooting star
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 27.09.2009 21:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comparisons with Essien are there for all to see but he's got some way to go I think. Physically more than anything maybe he needs to improve but he will go onto a bigger club in the near future I think. (Hopefully for a big transfer too.)
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.09.2009 08:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBK should wait until after the World Cup with selling him. In a perfect world he remains at the club until 30 August 2010 when we have qualified for the Champions League.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.09.2009 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg ace Anthony Annan admits he is flattered by the reported interest from Arsenal and Manchester United.

(...)

"To me, to be followed by Arsenal and Man United, they are two great teams. I just won the league here. Let me enjoy it and we will see in the future."

Read more: Rosenborg ace pleased to be linked with Arsenal and Man Utd
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.12.2009 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBKweb Player of the Year has made the headlines in Ghana:

- Anthony Annan scoops top Norway award ("the original")
- Anthony Annan scoops top Norway award
- Annan fired up for Angola 2010

Annan who plays for Rosenberg in Norway at the presentation said the donation was his contribution to development of Vipers which is his mother Club.

The midfielder, who started his football career with Vipers, later joined Sekondi Hasaacas and Accra Hearts of Oak before he was later called to the national team, the Black Stars.

Read more: Member of Black Stars donates kits to Vipers
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.12.2009 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He has the desire to play in the top four best leagues and that seems to be top on his mind. He had a good season this term and wants to move on," His local manager told Ghanasoccernet.com.

"A lot of agents wants his authorization to negotiate on his behalf but we want a concrete deal before we sign for anybody. For now he's resting for the Africa Cup of Nations.

"I must add that he's not in a rush to move from Rosenborg because he's happy there too."

Read more: Annan ready for Rosenborg exit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb