RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tippeliga 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.12.2008 19:08    Post subject: Tippeliga 2009 Reply with quote

Rosenborg's fixtures 2009

We start at home against VÃ¥lerenga 15 March and finish in Bergen 1 November.

Read more: All 240 matches
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.12.2008 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, VIF and Brann at home in the first 3 weeks presents a great chance to hit the ground running at Lerkendal.

Two days before my birthday is the 16 Mai 2009 vs Molde at home...summer in Trondheim for me!
Øystein
Veteran

PostPosted: 01.12.2008 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to go to Trondheim next year that would be the best time too. Then you would also get to be here for the national day Smile
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.01.2009 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the signing of Trond Olsen, Erik Hoftun states 4-4-2 will be changed to 4-2-3-1 this season.

In my eyes, this should be the line-up:

Jarstein

Lustig - Stadsgaard - Lago - Dorsin

Annan - Tettey
Sapara - Skjelbred - Olsen

Iversen
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 31.01.2009 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be an amazing league this year, closest ever I wonder?

With Alanzinho/Pall Gunnarson gone, I can't see them strolling it this year. Potentially, we could be looking at one of RBK,Stabaek,VIF,Viking and FFK all fighting for the title?

I think Tromso will not do as well this year and Brann won't make an immediate impact. Aalesund, LSK, SIF and Bodo will probably be mid- table with Lyn, Molde, Start and Sandefjord all struggling.
Kjello
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 31.01.2009 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Brann is closer than Viking and VIF.
Troilonge
Veteran

PostPosted: 31.01.2009 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, I suppose Brann is the biggest threat for the title this season. They got rid of this Demba-Nyrèn and they have signed David Nielsen who played great for Godset last year. Steinar Nilsen seems to be a winner type and a better manager than Mjelde as well.

Add Lillestrøm to the list too, they won't be struggling this season, unfortunatly.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.02.2009 02:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berg did well with the resources at Lyn but will they really be a challenger?

I'm a Brann sceptic, Nilsen seems to be a good coach but will David Nielsen really score that many goals? Bakke is a bit over-rated and defensively they will be pretty weak IMO. He has got a big job there.

Why do I think VIF will be strong? They ended last season very well and they have, in Fredheim-Holm and Moa probably the best front pairing. If Andresen retires, they might actually bring in a decent midfielder to add to a solid enough defence. (Though they will miss Waehler).

AAK might be this year's FFK?
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 02.02.2009 23:59    Post subject: runar berg Reply with quote

http://www.uefa.com/footb...97337.html

nice touch by one of our former players.his father played on for the clun until he was 40 seems as if runar wants to emulate him.

not too many who would dare of giving any of their wages up never mind the whole lot of it.i wish runar all the best for the coming season.

the way the game has gone in my native ireland is shocking with most clubs going part time and a vast number of players been released due to necessary wage cuts.at my own club,st patricks athletic we were the club that paid the highest wages last season.we have since released no fewer than ten players as we revert back to part time(supposedly).

we came so close to getting into uefa cup this year,undeservedly losing out to hertha berlin,things could have been so much different
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 03.02.2009 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take:

Aalesunds FK
No real changes with AFK, probably going to be pretty solid team at home this year. Rekdal is a decent coach.

Bodo/Glimt
Surely going to be weaker without Olsen and the financial rumors.

Fredrikstad
Weaker without Tarik.

Start
Hmm, they'll want to prove themselves. Bolanos is a decent player I think.

Lillestrom
I'd expect more players to join/leave but I don't think they'll make much of an impact.

Lyn
Struggling I think, they won't get beat by VIF though.

Molde
Same team I think, Mota is still there which will help them.

Odd Grenland
Brenne is a solid player though they will be near the bottom I think.

SK Brann
Lots of changes. David Nielsen might score more than last year with better players. Still think more will join them, they'll need more quality if they're to challange again I think.

Sandefjord
Some real unknown players there, plenty of foreign guys. Sammy Cammazola used to play for Hearts in Scotland but only made 3 starts.

Stabaek
Stabaek are weaker, I don't think Hoff will score that many goals and Nannskog surely can't match last season's tally. Alanzinho is a huge loss

Stromsgodset
Same team pretty much, Nordkvelle looks quite good. Signed Riddez from Sweden, he's scored some goals there.

Tromso
Will miss Neilsen but still have good core with Moldskred, Rushfeldt, Lindpere etc.

Valerenga
Strong enough team, attack will be good you'd imagine even with Shelton moving to Denmark.

Viking
Big season for them, Rosler has to deliver you think. Sokolowski is ok but I don't think they have enough quality. Ijeh looks to have lost it a bit, Fillo is a good player though. would expect them to add more before the season starts.

Overall, I think RBK, VIF and Stabaek will battle for the title. More players will come and go though before the season begins, guaranteed.
Keenoir
Legende

PostPosted: 03.02.2009 22:12    Post subject: Re: runar berg Reply with quote

mrstpatsfc wrote:
the way the game has gone in my native ireland is shocking with most clubs going part time and a vast number of players been released due to necessary wage cuts.at my own club,st patricks athletic we were the club that paid the highest wages last season.we have since released no fewer than ten players as we revert back to part time(supposedly).

we came so close to getting into uefa cup this year,undeservedly losing out to hertha berlin,things could have been so much different

Why is there not a decent irish league at the level of SPL? Is it all about PL for your country? When norwegian clubs have been drawed against irish opponents it is close to a walk over, with your population and national team it is not logical.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 03.02.2009 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

well keenoir the way things started out with such proximity to england people were bound to follow english clubs and this is something that passed on through generations.when a new baby is born ,the chances of his first jersey been of an irish league club are in my view 0.5/10 or maybe even less.that is no exagerration

we have been making strides in europe.last season we toppled a strong elfsborg side who had already knocked out hibernian of scotland.drogheda utd were unlucky not to get past dynamo kiev and into the 3rd round qualifiers of champions league.

you are right though rosenborg have had comfortable victories over bohemians and shelbourne since the turn of the century.

then theres a certain celtic factor.at least 75% of football fans in ireland are celtic supporters,largely due to their irish links.when you go to a national team match you will always see more celtic jerseys than domestic clubs.

it has only been in the last two years that the football association of ireland have joined up with the league which is a joke.their partnership should have been maintained since the foundation of the league
larenim
Veteran

PostPosted: 03.02.2009 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even more OT: I saw the semi in the FAI, between Galway United and Derry City, and fell completely in love with John Lester. That's a player I'd love to have on my team.

Did it turn out well with The Super Drogs?
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 04.02.2009 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

we (st pats) have in the past two weeks signed lester from galway to much criticim from fans due to his weight etc but he is a hard worker.
galways manager jeff kenna who saved them from relegation on the final day of last season and got them to the final is our new manager and has also brought gary rogers in from his former club.

drogs have survived a scare,seemed as if they were going to be banished from existence.while they are unsure as to maintaining their premier division statues,they will be naming a new manager this afternoon,widely believed to be alan matthews who will inherit a thread bare squad
kristobal
Legende

PostPosted: 04.02.2009 14:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since 2002 - every year one medalist has been a medalist next year. I think Fredrikstad should be the best bet to keep this "tradition" this year.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 07.02.2009 14:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?

Will they not struggle for goals this year?
larenim
Veteran

PostPosted: 08.02.2009 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bet would be Stabæk. They have a strong team with a fantastic coach.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 08.02.2009 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

considering we beat fredrikstad,albeit it was a friendly shows that we are on a level playing field with them if not further advanced.

as for stabaek its hard for me to see them regaining the title,especially with the departures of key players such as gunnarsson and alanzinho
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 25.02.2009 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure where to put this but I guess its 2009. RBK most popular in Scandinavia. Link:http://www.vg.no/sport/fo...tid=547496

Anyone surprised?

FCK are a really big club and honestly thought they'd be top despite our Norwegian/CL prestige. If you based it attendance/stadium etc FCK would win, RBK is bigger in history/silverware and overall reputation abroad I think.

Don't think any other clubs come close, maybe IFK for history. It has Brann ahead of VIF, surely a mistake?
Macha
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.03.2009 01:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that FCK would win if it were attendance/stadium. Rosenborg before CL had some nice periods, and then I mean back to the days when there was just one stand, and the rest just stood on the hills sourrounding the pitch.

VIF haven't got that good a history, it has improving the last decade, though. You don't have to go long back to see the last time they were in the 2nd best level.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.03.2009 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good win against Stabaek, we're shaping up well for Sunday. Noticed Brann are currently 0-3 against Elfsborg.

Is it just me or is Stabaek's new stadium a bit souless? Might not be as much a fortress as Nadderud was.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 04.03.2009 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely soulless. People consistently call it a gym hall.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 08.03.2009 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the beginning, I don't understand why they didn't allow for a retractable roof. That way, on days of good weather, they could have opened it which would give it more of a football stadium appeal as opposed to just an arena.

Also, little things like why they didn't make the seats blue in color or why they didn't vary the height of the tribunes again is strange. At the end of the day, I can't see it being as 'intimate' as Nadderud and that will only help the other teams.

Having visited Viking stadion, tonight's venue, I can honestly say that it is probably one of the best stadiums around. Very modern with good access but also a good atmosphere. Though I was at Viking when Brann were in town so that was probably a given as it was the West Coast derby. Smile

I think RBK will win tonight, 0-1.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.03.2009 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viking stadion is the best in Norway.

Money is the reason why the roof on Telenor arena is "fixed mounted".
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 08.03.2009 21:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-5, wish that was a league game!

Looking good, today shows why we need to keep hold of Sappy, really good. Nice for Olsen too, he might just get more goals this season than originally hoped which might ease the slight attacking concerns.

Other than that, bring on next Sunday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb