RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tippeligaen 2011
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 10.11.2010 00:25    Post subject: Tippeligaen 2011 Reply with quote

It's too early I know...especially after we've just gone a season unbeaten but are Molde going to try to buy the league next year? - http://www.vg.no/sport/fo...d=10010765

It's going to be fun. Smile
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 10.11.2010 00:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S - I feel guilty about this, I used to work for Rokke! Money doesn't equal success Kjell Inge. Wink
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 23.01.2011 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to VG:

http://interaktiv.vg.no/a...p;id=14462

Most people tipping RBK to win the title again. VÃ¥lerenga, Molde and Viking are 2,3,4 which is no surprise - they will be tough competition this year especially I feel.

In fact, I'd imagine the top 4 will be quite far ahead of the rest this year - a first for the Tippeligaen in recent times as it has been generally even Champions excluded.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 20.03.2011 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad start!

RBK lose 1-2 against Brann in Bergen. The annoying thing is, Brann aren't that good IMO. They've lost Solli, Vagan-Moen though Ojo looks ok. Nice for Bakenga to score at least I suppose.

Luckily, Molde were thrasehed 3-0 by newcomers Sarpsborg, huge shock. Stabaek aren't doing too well at the Telenor Arena (unlike Nadderud) as they were beaten 0-7 by LSK!

Valerenga's 0-2 win at Viking is the one result (apart from ours) to worry about - Viking can't be that bad but obviously VIF will be strong this season.

More results at VG
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 03.04.2011 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

First home game vs Stabaek tonight, looks beautiful on Trondheim at the moment. Feel we'll win this one, they are a shadow of a team this season compared to previous.

Hoiland starts, 4-4-2.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 03.04.2011 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-0 RBK, Bakenga.

Quote:
Stabaek aren't doing too well at the Telenor Arena (unlike Nadderud) as they were beaten 0-7 by LSK!

We could easily get 7 today!
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.04.2011 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We could easily get 7 today!

Oh dear, 1-2. Anyone worried yet?
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 18.04.2011 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

A draw against Lillestrom is ok but 2-0 to FFK tonight is not good. Anyone worrying yet or is it a case of new manager, new team, we need time to adjust?
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 25.04.2011 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! 2-0 against VIF. Why couldn't we do that against Stabaek and FFK?

Anyway, for me we've beaten the best team on paper and probably our closest challengers this year. Hopefully aun unbeaten run starts now.

P.S - Strange game in that many players played for both teams. Ex RBK Nordvik and Hirschfeld, ex-VIF Fredheim-Holm.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.04.2011 19:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoor on the VIF bench while Koné still is injured.
Hedning
Legende

PostPosted: 27.04.2011 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skotten wrote:
Woo! 2-0 against VIF. Why couldn't we do that against Stabaek and FFK?

Anyway, for me we've beaten the best team on paper and probably our closest challengers this year. Hopefully aun unbeaten run starts now.

P.S - Strange game in that many players played for both teams. Ex RBK Nordvik and Hirschfeld, ex-VIF Fredheim-Holm.

Against Stabæk we were pretty decent, but still lost. The FFK match was horrible, we looked like didn't belong in the Tippeliga at all in that match. The main problem beeing a daft attitude.

Against VIF we made some changes, namely playing 4-2-3-1 with Prica alone on top instead of 4-4-2 with a flat midfield lineup and two strikers. It looks like a return to form, and more players was able to use more of their strengths. Lago back in central defence and did a very good job. New dane Larsen is comming into his role and did well with Lago. Skjelbred and Prica also did a great job. What won us the match though was our vastly improved attitude and dedication. Lets hope we will see more of this in the comming matches.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 27.04.2011 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Against VIF we made some changes, namely playing 4-2-3-1 with Prica alone on top instead of 4-4-2 with a flat midfield lineup and two strikers. It looks like a return to form, and more players was able to use more of their strengths. Lago back in central defence and did a very good job. New dane Larsen is comming into his role and did well with Lago. Skjelbred and Prica also did a great job. What won us the match though was our vastly improved attitude and dedication. Lets hope we will see more of this in the comming matches.

Three key players for us this season in terms of ability and experience - especially so with more younger players coming into the side. Thought Winsnes did ok too, wasn't sure about him coming back but his passing/crossing is decent quality. [/list]
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 07.05.2011 00:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big match this Sunday in Molde. They're improving, we're improving, who wins might help give us a clear picture of which team is ready to go for Gull. The midfield is key for me, Molde is pretty bad defensively but in midfield with Hoseth and Thioune, they are dangerous.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 08.05.2011 20:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! 0-2. I would have taken that before kick-off, Molde were really poor however. Hopefully we can build on this.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 16.05.2011 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg Haugesund 0-1, not good!
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 16.05.2011 21:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would've been three points from the top with a win here, but we played like shit.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 20.05.2011 18:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Players on strike
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.05.2011 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

The strike, affecting nine of the league's teams including leader Tromsoe, forced the Norwegian football association to postpone matches scheduled for Sunday and Monday.

Unlike most other European countries, Norway's top-division players must use boots and goalkeeper's gloves provided by their club's sponsors. The clubs say disrupting those sponsorship deals would cause extensive harm to their finances.

The players claim the rules are unfair and say picking their own gear would improve their performance and help prevent injuries. They are also demanding limits to clubs' ability to terminate player contracts.

Read more: Norway's top-flight soccer players begin strike over right to choose boots
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 30.05.2011 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd 2-2 RBK right now, more goals conceded. It looks like Jonsson's famous attacking style is continuing with RBK - this is ok if we can outscore the opposition in every game, otherwise we might be in trouble this year.
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 05.06.2011 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg's bad start to the season was kind of expected. They've done well in recent times and then let go of a few players, while also bringing in a new manager. The team needs time to get used to the manager and new players, while the manager is still getting used to the team. Rosenborg are a team in transition and it's not surprising that they're not top. I didn't expect them to do this badly though!

Wouldn't it be amazing if they won the league from this point!
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 03.07.2011 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brann winning 2-0, and we're winning vs Sarpsborg. If all stays the same, we need AaFK to at least avoid losing to Molde tonight to give us a chance to move towards the top.

Can Brann keep going? Will Molde go top? Can ourselves and VIF challenge like expected?

Almost half-way in, it's been a very competitive league so far so at least it's good for football in Norge.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.07.2011 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

A month ago, I said (in real lifte, at least) that RBK, Molde and Lillestrøm will be fighting for the title. I still think so.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 09.07.2011 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godset tonight at Lerkendal, will be a tough match but one we must win. Looking forward to watching it!

Quote:
A month ago, I said (in real lifte, at least) that RBK, Molde and Lillestrøm will be fighting for the title. I still think so.

I agree with Molde obviously, but LSK? Would Aafk have a chance?

Of the coaches in the Tippeligaen, Rekdal and Berg probably have the most ability I have to admit. They seem to do well with limited resources in comparison to say Solskjaer or Andreasen.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 09.07.2011 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-0. Tough match but good win that puts us right in the mix.
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 10.07.2011 22:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBK picking up form now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb