RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Liam Henderson

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.03.2015 19:51    Post subject: Liam Henderson Reply with quote

The 18-year-old will join the Norwegian side [on loan] in time for the start of their domestic season which gets underway next Monday.

(...)

“The gaffer says I should go and it would be good for me to go and play games and I’m looking forward to doing that,” said Henderson

(...)

And the Hoops youngster, who has been starring for Scotland U19s in Austria in recent days, knows he will be joining a team which shares Celtic’s winning mentality and attacking philosophy.

“I found out after a couple of days here in Austria and I was buzzing,” he said. “I know that Rosenborg are the biggest club in Norway and I’m going there to play as many games as I can to try and help them do well.

"They play a nice, attacking style similar to us and I’m going there to learn, and it will be another great experience for me.

"The manager is a former midfielder who played for Man City and they will be pushing for the league title. Obviously Celtic are pushing for leagues and trophies as well so it will be great for me. The main objective is go there, play games and perform well, and I can’t wait to get started.”

Read more: Henderson relishing Rosenborg opportunity
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.04.2015 18:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

He came off the bench to score twice at the weekend, a game watched closely by Deila.

The Hoops boss is aware Rosenborg are already keen to extend Henderson's loan deal beyond the summer, and said: "That's something we will have to discuss.

"I was very happy when I watched Rosenborg's match on Saturday.

"Liam made a good contribution when he came on.

"I can see he is happy there, and Rosenborg are very happy with him.

"That's the best situation for everyone.

"He will develop there, and we will see in the summer what we will do.

"We will be getting a better player back when he does return, and that's what we want."

Read more: Foundations laid, now Ronny Deila is poised to embark on stage two of Celtic rebuilding job
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.05.2015 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I then moved into my apartment so I’m living myself for the first time. That’s a big step for me as I’m learning to cook and having to clean and stuff like that. I’m getting there.

“I think that’s all part of the experience and I’ll definitely come back more grown-up and wiser so that’s one thing to take from it. That can be good for my personal development as well as my football development.”

(...)

“I was a little nervous about the fact I was going into a changing room where I didn’t know anybody but it was made so easy by the fact that the players were so welcoming.

“Morten Gamst Pederson introduced me to everyone and he’s been brand new. We go out for food together which is great so I’ve settled in pretty well.”

Read more: Henderson steps up to the mark in Norway
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.06.2015 10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henderson has done everything asked of him during a loan spell with Norwegian team Rosenborg. He’s stayed fit, he’s featured for the high profile side and when he has seen game time, he’s quite often made the difference.

(...)

The alternative is another loan spell, which will allow him to continue his development with Deila and Celtic watching on closely. There’s no harm in a six month deal somewhere and if Henderson shows enough, he could feature over the second half of the season for the Bhoys.

Read more: What should Ronny Deila do with Liam Henderson this summer?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.06.2015 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a successful loan spell in Norway, we catch up with Liam Henderson.

Watch more: Celtic TV: Liam Henderson

“It was a really good three months, I really enjoyed the experience but I’m really glad to be back if I’m honest.

“The thing I learned most is that being away from here I realised how much I want to play for Celtic. Maybe before I went away I took things for granted but coming back now I’ve got a new outlook and hopefully that’s to my benefit.”

Read more: Celtic's Liam Henderson explains what he learned from his loan move
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb