RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi from Saint-Etienne :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.02.2016 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selnæs signed a contract until June 2020 tonight: Ole Selnaes, quatrième recrue des Verts

> Ole Selnaes : « Je suis très content ! Jouer dans un grand club comme l’ASSE est un rêve qui devient réalité. Alexander Söderlund est un bon ami, nous avons échangé à propos de l’ASSE. Il m’a vanté les mérites du club et m’a dit que tout le monde l’avait bien accueilli. Il m’a également parlé de l’ambiance et des supporters. Lors de la rencontre d’UEFA Europa League entre Saint-Etienne et Rosenborg, j’ai pu sentir la grande atmosphère qui règne à Geoffroy-Guichard. J’ai également suivi la rencontre face au PSG depuis les tribunes et je peux dire que je n’avais jamais vu des supporters comme ceux-là. J’ai vraiment envie de débuter et de jouer dans ce stade. »

> Roland Romeyer (Président de l'ASSE): «Compte tenu du nombre de matches que nous devons disputer d'ici la fin de cette saison, nous avons consenti un important effort de recrutement pour former le groupe le plus compétitif possible. L'ASSE est avec le PSG et l'OM l'un des trois seuls clubs en France à être encore engagés dans au moins trois compétitions. Ole Selnaes est un très grand espoir du football norvégien. Son arrivée constitue un investissement comme celles d'Oussama Tannane et Alexander Söderlund, deux joueurs qui se sont engagés pour quatre saisons et demie. Tout en renforçant l'équipe dès cet hiver, nous préparons aussi l'avenir.»

> Christophe Galtier : « Ole est un joueur qui nous avions analysé et supervisé en préparation de notre double confrontation européenne face à Rosenborg, tout comme Alexander Söderlund. C’est un jeune joueur, à l’image d’Oussama (Tannane). Nous avons souhaité rajeunir l’effectif lors de ce mercato d’hiver pour permettre à l’équipe d’avoir des renforts. Il doit apporter une plus-value dans les quatre mois qui arrivent. Il a un profil très atypique et une position très axiale dans le cœur du jeu. Il a également une certaine polyvalence. Mais, il va devoir s’imposer car nous avons beaucoup de concurrence dans ce secteur-là. »

Google translate wrote:
> Ole Selnaes: "I am very happy! Playing in a big club like ASSE is a dream come true. Alexander Söderlund is a good friend, we exchanged about ASSE. He praised the club and told me that everyone was welcome. He also told me about the atmosphere and the fans. At the meeting of UEFA Europa League between Saint-Etienne and Rosenborg, I could feel the great atmosphere at Geoffroy-Guichard. I also followed the match against PSG from the stands and I can say I've never seen fans like this. I really want to start and play in this stadium. "

> Roland Romeyer (President of the ASSE): "Given the number of matches we need to play by the end of this season, we have made ​​a major recruitment effort to form the most competitive group possible. ASSE is with PSG and OM one of only three clubs in France to be still engaged in at least three competitions. Ole Selnaes is a great hope of Norwegian football. His arrival is an investment such as Osama Tannane and Alexander Söderlund, two players who are committed to four and a half seasons. While strengthening the team this winter, we are also preparing the future. "

> Christophe Galtier: "Ole is a player that we had analyzed and supervised in preparation for our dual European tie against Rosenborg, as Alexander Söderlund. He is a young player, like Osama (Tannane). We wanted to rejuvenate the workforce during this winter transfer window to allow the team to have reinforcements. It must bring added value within four months of arriving. It has a very unusual profile and axial position in the very heart of the game. It also has some versatility. But he will have to win because we have a lot of competition in that sector. "
Pokie
Veteran

PostPosted: 01.02.2016 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all my Norwegian friends, I apologize for posting this link (as it has been posted enough in this forum already). To our new french friends: I sincerely reccomend you to read this old thread from a poker forum.

The story is about the mighty Alexander Søderlund, and it is the best thing I have read all year.

http://forumserver.twoplu...ol-923281/

- George Best
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell was this posted and why havent I read it before? No matter, I guess the thread is even better when you can read it as a whole. Awesomeness!
LarsG
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 01:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, this is amazing! Really says something of how unlikely Søderlund himself thought the idea of him becoming a pro one day was at that time.
Pokie
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 01:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mustrum Ridcully wrote:
Where the hell was this posted and why havent I read it before? No matter, I guess the thread is even better when you can read it as a whole. Awesomeness!

It was posted in "hvor er de nå?" and it is also the top enquiry at VGD today.

- George Best
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 02:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird, must have missed that somehow. I never ever visit VGD though so l wouldn`t know anything about stuff going on there.
ellestin
Junior

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice piece of background Very Happy

We're happy with Alex so far. Of course he scored against the goatfuckers from shittown, so for all we care he could resign tomorrow and still be a favourite for the ages.

But in earnest I think his playing style suits the team well. He's obviously not the most skilled of strikers with the ball, and tends to lose it quite a lot, but he has a good eyesight for runs and one-touch passes, and his relentless fighting spirit is also a precious element as it drives his partners to redouble their efforts, and some of them sure need a kick in the ass sometimes. Now he needs goals, hopefully against Rennes on Thursday.

So is poker a popular thing in Norway? Where can I play some cool games, private or otherwise?
kengjer
Senior

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellestin wrote:
We're happy with Alex so far. Of course he scored against the goatfuckers from shittown, so for all we care he could resign tomorrow and still be a favourite for the ages.

Haha! This made my day, ellestin! Glad to hear that you guys are happy with him so far. Just wait for Ole to get on the pitch!
robbie
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellestin wrote:
goatfuckers from shittown

Hehe. My thoughts exactly, back in 2001 and 2005.
Bjarnes
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.02.2016 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex is just a starter, Ole is the main dish.
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 03.02.2016 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pokie wrote:
The story is about the mighty Alexander Søderlund, and it is the best thing I have read all year.

http://forumserver.twoplu...ol-923281/

This is just bloody brilliant ! What are the odds ?
This just made my day Smile And the BBC scanvenger snifing a good story at the end, priceless.

We are already loving those guys. After Alex's goal during the derby, everybody on our forum who has an o in its name changed it for an Ø, it's pretty funy ^^

If you really miss them, you could always start supporting Saint-Etienne, we love everybody (well, almost...)
ellestin
Junior

PostPosted: 07.02.2016 23:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex in full swing today in our 4-1 win over at Bordeaux. He had been sick for the past few days and it was unclear if he would be in the squad at all, but in the end he was and made a decisive contribution, on top of a very active performance harrassing the Bordeaux defense.

First he recovered the ball that led to the second goal by Tannane. Then he missed a penalty Razz , quite poorly taken (straight down the middle) but a nice save by the goalkeeper. In half two he scored a set piece header thanks to a mixture of combativeness and luck. And finally he gave a superb assist to Nolan Roux who sealed the score.

Ole was kept off the pitch. I guess he'll make his debut against Troyes in the Cup on Wednesday.

Here's the video of the Bordeaux game for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...SS-eKoa1q4

Last edited by ellestin on 08.02.2016 05:47; edited 1 time in total
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 08.02.2016 00:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciating the update!
Flaav
Veteran

PostPosted: 08.02.2016 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the game. You got all scales of Søderlund in one match
From all the frustrating misses(especially the pen miss) to the hard working player that suddenly scores an incredible header.

Its fun to see him starting every game, hope its Selnæs chance in the midweeker. Youve got a new follower Smile
ellestin
Junior

PostPosted: 09.02.2016 07:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaav wrote:
Youve got a new follower Smile

That’s nice to hear !

For what it’s worth, Rosenborg has been one of my two non-Saint-Etienne favourite teams (along with Liverpool) since the late nineties when I used to pick them in the early PES games – they were one of the better balanced teams in-game I found.

Also, most of my favourite bands are Norwegian.
Very Happy
attityd!
Proff

PostPosted: 09.02.2016 08:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's certainly worth a lot, man.

I think I speak for most of the guys in here when I say that I wish Rosenborg was still in the late 90s.
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 10:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might have failed his singing education though Cool

http://www.dailymotion.co...show_sport
Silkesvarten
Proff

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 11:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, brilliant!

Do all players have to perform a song after their debut?
gollumLAD legend
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galcian wrote:
You might have failed his singing education though Cool

http://www.dailymotion.co...show_sport

Let him learn french and then one of your supporters song. His passion will cover the lack of his singing talent.
https://twitter.com/pette...6183905280
Anti Håkon Jørgensen
ULB
#JeSuisMessi
RÃ¥nny wrote:
JanneB har talt.
Ta dere en bolle og feir sølvet!

Rabona
http://www.rbkweb.no/foru...74#1002174
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they do Wink
But not all of them are recorded (I haven't seen Alex's one for instance).

I'm sur he will. He payed his first game yesterday and went berserk when a teamate scored the winner ^^
He has started to learn French, Alex and him are taking lessons together;
Megafritz
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 11:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the first half, but decided to plant something and watch it grow instead. I think I counted 0 shots from each team...

How was his second half (Selnæs) ? What is the general opinion after his debut?

I noticed your team struggled with the new(?) formation, only trying to play long balls, or just combining with the striker. You did not use the wingers like we do in 433, and I guess thats why you struggled so much (based on first half).
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a cup game so beside the keeper, only substitutes and Selnaes were playing, and the other taem was just defending and waiting for a counter. It was actually a classic poor cup game, especially after our brilliant 1-4 win at Bordeaux last week-end.

Usually, we have quick wingers combining with a strong striker. This game, one of the winger was a midfielder and the stricker a winger, so that makes it tricky ^^ The lineup was very weird and I don't think any conclusion can be drawn out of this game. All our key players were saved for an atrocious 6 very important games in 18 days.

If you watch a replay of sunday's game, or you watch the one next sunday, it should be way closer to what the team actually produce.

When it comes to Selnaes, we saw a very impressive pass acuracy, a good vision with a few brilliant forward passes and a good anticipation that allowed him nice interceptions. On the other hand, and maybe because of the opposition, he nearly walked all game and wasn't doing a great pressing, giving an impression of "taking it easy". But it might just be an impression given by his ability to pass and anticipate. No need to run when you can just intercept. We will see against a better team in a lineup that looks like something.
Megafritz
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen 6 of your last 7 games (including the one on sunday) so I know roughly where you're at. The Bordeaux-game was fun, and you were really "on" in that game, but I cant really see any consistancy in your performances (excluding the cup game with reserves).

Both the Rennes- and the Reims games were defensive and boring games, even though I can see the quality in your team is better than in the oposing. I get that away games are difficult, but you showed against Bordeaux that ithere is no need to stop playing football just because you are playing away.

Someone mentioned earlier that Søderlund played much better against Bordeaux than Rennes, but thats not the whole truth, because it was the team that played better and not Søderlund. His team mates gave him nothing to work with against Rennes. A bit obvious this last paragraph, but it needs to be said as (of what i've seen this last cuple of months) ASSEs performances vary a lot.
Fusion
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, so hard to see Ole in another jersey, though I've also grown quite fond of ASSE.
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 11.02.2016 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reims game was atrocious. The one against Paris was great (even if we lost) while the one against Rennes is tricky to judge. The home team was playing super defensively, and if we crushed them in the midfield, our wingers weren't good enough to score a goal. It was a poor game as well.

However, we are begining a new phase. From August to November, we were playing quite good and offensively. Then (with the injury of our stricker and the number of fixtures) from November to Febuary, our games were just plain awful, maybe the worst I've seen in years. And then, since the end of January, thanks to our recruits, we seem to be better again. This has to be confirmed in the next few weeks. We are currently in a healing process given what the team proposed a few weeks back.

So from our fan point of view, we are quite happy as it is going better. But I can totally understand that from your point it is boring as hell. I wouldn't have watch the Rennes game if I weren't a massive fan ^^

Fusion wrote:
Ugh, so hard to see Ole in another jersey, though I've also grown quite fond of ASSE.

We've grown quite fond of Rosenborg at home as well, so we got that going for us ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb