RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi from Saint-Etienne :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knowrud
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.09.2015 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with haavarl, thank you (or Olaf Wink) for that post Galcian Tommel'n opp!
PauloSilas
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.09.2015 09:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galcian wrote:
As usual, the two teams showed a lot of intensity as the game started. We can see really quickly that both had a right wing (Clerc - very precious ballprovider all along the game - Lemoine/Roux for Saint Etienne) stronger than the other (BAE/ Clement / KMP). The Norwegians are hit early in the game by conqueror locals : Beric scored for the first time with Saint Etienne after only 4 minutes - Saint Etienne using smartly the entire width of the field.

Hi Galcian, this is interesting because I think most RBK supporters on this forum were very impressed with BAE and how he easily stopped our most skilful player (Helland). Is BAE considered one of your better players?
bastien03
Junior

PostPosted: 22.09.2015 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

PauloSilas wrote:
Hi Galcian, this is interesting because I think most RBK supporters on this forum were very impressed with BAE and how he easily stopped our most skilful player (Helland). Is BAE considered one of your better players?

Not really because he's new in the team. Everyone knows his experience but because he spent last year almost without playing I would say he's still in an integration phase.
ellestin
Junior

PostPosted: 22.09.2015 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. We all tend to agree on Assou-Ekotto’s superior ball handling ability, cool-headedness and overall vista bestowed by his successful experience in England. However, we keep in mind that he is now a player on the way down, back from a year-long period of inactivity, and we cannot ask him to run up and down the field like he used to in his prime. Against RBK, I would agree that he gave a rather solid defensive performance on the whole, but he also did a number of awful passes (one of which could have ended in a goal), and his crosses proved disastrous.

Another point is that his general demeanor, in life as on the pitch, is that of an unstressed, laid-back individual, and he sometimes gives the (false) impression of playing loosely, which doesn’t agree well with some of the fans in Saint-Etienne who much prefer the hard-working, fierce-tackling type.

My “subjective” take on this is that BAE will be a great asset to the team on the short term (no more than two seasons) and his experience will benefit our promising LB youngster Pierre-Yves Polomat, who should prevail in the starting squad fairly soon in my view.
toujoursverts
Junior

PostPosted: 25.09.2015 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Y'm a Saint-Etienne fan and I collect the objects of Saint-Etienne. I look for tickets and programs of the europa league's matches.
If one of you is willing to contact me (by PM) to send me the ticket and the program of the match Rosenborg - Saint-Etienne the 26 of november I would be very happy
Regards
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 07.10.2015 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem nice wrote:
Can you already tell me if we have a good probabilty to see nothern light even if this week is during a full moon ?

There are some spectacular northern lights tonight. I just witnessed a satellite gliding across the sky, in front of a great, green band of aurora Smile
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vegardj
Rutinert

PostPosted: 08.10.2015 01:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looked a little like this.

This was taken after midnight, when the lights had started getting more faint. Sorry about the lens that couldn't reach infinity.
toujoursverts
Junior

PostPosted: 20.10.2015 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

toujoursverts wrote:
Hello,
Y'm a Saint-Etienne fan and I collect the objects of Saint-Etienne. I look for tickets and programs of the europa league's matches.
If one of you is willing to contact me (by PM) to send me the ticket and the program of the match Rosenborg - Saint-Etienne the 26 of november I would be very happy
Regards

I can exchange this ticket and program against the ticket Saint-Etienne vs Rosenborg of 2008 and the ticket Saint-Etienne vs Rosenborg of 2015
ellestin
Junior

PostPosted: 06.11.2015 05:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

please let us win, you don't need the points anymore right? Embarassed
Predicted
Veteran

PostPosted: 06.11.2015 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellestin wrote:
please let us win, you don't need the points anymore right? Embarassed

If we and lazio win the rest of our matches we go through... so no. RBK
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 06.11.2015 13:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheeky bugger... If you want our points, come and claim them... Wink
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
You seem nice
Junior

PostPosted: 08.11.2015 00:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys ! 3 of my friends will come with me for the match in Trondheim.
Unfortunatly one other has cancelled the trip. So I have one place to sell : section QB, raw 5 seat 13. I bought it 450NOK but it's lost so I can accept less and perhaps make one happy. The lucky one will be seat just near of 3 french but we promise to be fair play whatever happens Razz If anybody is interested he can contact me by PM.
Then, it would be great to have a drink with some of you. We will be the all day in Trondheim and the night after the match. Please let me know if you would be motivated !
xMegafonmannen
Veteran

PostPosted: 20.11.2015 08:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! it's snowing today! RBK
You seem nice
Junior

PostPosted: 24.11.2015 01:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

vegardj wrote:
It looked a little like this.

This was taken after midnight, when the lights had started getting more faint. Sorry about the lens that couldn't reach infinity.

Great !
bastien03
Junior

PostPosted: 24.11.2015 09:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

did you think about where we could meet for a pre match beer?
xMegafonmannen
Veteran

PostPosted: 26.11.2015 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably find some at the Three Lions.

And by the way, after the game, you find the cheapest beer at a place called ''circus'' (aprox 3€)
gollumLAD legend
Veteran

PostPosted: 26.11.2015 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Trondheim!

Antifa Rosenborg!
Anti Håkon Jørgensen
ULB
#JeSuisMessi
Rånny wrote:
JanneB har talt.
Ta dere en bolle og feir sølvet!

Rabona
http://www.rbkweb.no/foru...74#1002174
ellestin
Junior

PostPosted: 26.11.2015 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

just dropping a line to say that it was a pleasure to have you in the group and watch your team play!

Game was tough tonight and we were lucky to get away with the point - and the breakthrough - but it was not undeserved either.

Best wishes for your next European campaign!
Thulian
Veteran

PostPosted: 26.11.2015 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck in your continued campaign.
Hope you draw Molde FK and beat the shit out of them;)

From my perspective you're one of the best teams in France behind PSG and Lyon, and we're matching you on most areas.
We're inexperienced with a young squad, which can be seen by the two penalties in our matches that takes you to the next round instead of us;)
So we'll come back stronger next year, and also really really nice fans you lot have!
Loved the atmosphere RBK RBK
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
toujoursverts
Junior

PostPosted: 26.11.2015 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, someone want to sell me his tickets and a program of the match ?
I'm a collector. You can contact me by MP
Thanks a lot
Badabeu
Junior

PostPosted: 29.11.2015 11:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bit late now, but I really want to applause Rosenborg BK. You DO have a strong team, your level was even beyond my expectations. Even if there are no known names except for Søderlund, our two matches against RBK were pretty difficult. I'd even say, thanks God that Nolan Roux is a good penalty kicker.
Also, I didn't go to Lerkendal, but the hosting semt great, from the official structure as from the fans. Sorry that some of our fans destroyed seats, they probably didn't do it on purpose Razz

I hope the best for you against Dnipro. We don't like them since the horrific events that happened last year and you clearly deserve to finish third -at least-, the Ukrainians were really lame in Geoffroy-Guichard so you may win.

Passing the group stage was really amazing for us. It was even more because our rivals of Lyon finished last, so we'll be the only ones of our region in UEFA Competitions. Smile

The funny fact is we might meet your rivals, Molde FK, in February. Actually, it would be a good thing because they are probably the weakest of the teams we could be matched with.

Goodbye, hope you come stronger next year to pass the group stage ! (If we're not in your group, of course Razz )
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 17.12.2015 12:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there !

Just popping by (a bit late, I know) to say that I was very impressed with your team.
I have the feeling that appart from England - Germany - Spain - Italy, all European championships have quitye a similar level.
Portuguese, French, Dutch, Norway, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Ukrain, Russia, etc. With the exception of over-wealthy clubs (Paris, Porto, Bâle, Molde maybe ? ^^) all clubs have quite a smilar level and can give good games.
We were genuinly moved by your support after the Paris events. I'll follow your national results from now.

Our team is very keen on bringing in a new stricker (ours is injured until next season in August), and every media says it is likely to be Remy, Selesnyev (the one from Dnipro), or Soderlund, and that Soderlund is the most likely (with a price of 1,5/2M€) and N°1 target.

Have you eard anything about this on your side ?
We found him quite strong, with a good ability to hold the ball, an excellent head game and a good instinct, but a bit slow.

Could you tell us a bit more about him, if you don't mind ? Can he play on a wing or is he a pure forward ? Do we get his abilities right ?

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Galcian on 21.12.2015 14:21; edited 1 time in total
Lomaxx
Veteran

PostPosted: 17.12.2015 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Søderlund is a striker that is good with a good collective arround him. We bought him as a winger and replacement for Tarik Elyounoussi, but everyone that wasn't out sports director at that time saw that Søder was not a winger. In my eyes he is more of an 4-4-2 striker that works best with someone that has speed and technique to loose the man that isn't covering the beast that is Søderlund. The two years before this he was suffering alot under a manager that isn't really a manager, but a clown that still hasn't found out that he would be best as a clown. Søderlund is missing one important part of his game. In Norway we have something we call "Søderlunding". That means to miss on the most obvious of chances . Søderlund usually score on shots where he has 11 players, 20 000 supporter and the whole ref. team is covering him

Ratatosk wrote:

Det hjelper lite å legge seg flat, dersom man ikke evner å reise seg. Da får man heller begynne med svømming!
Hakkespett
Veteran

PostPosted: 17.12.2015 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on your play style and formation, he would either be a great asset or a source of deep frustration for you. As Lomaxx said, he was originally playing for a team who played a typical form of 4-4-2, with Søderlund as the target man, and a smaller, more agile and faster second striker to run for the goal. However, this year has proven that he is halfway above decent as a target man in a 4-3-3 formation as well, which makes me think that if St.É plays 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, he would be valuable as a strongman at the top of the field, preferably with a winger or two who isn't completely terrible at long passes into the box.

However, you should also beware that he has some definite weaknesses. As Lomaxx said, he has this trait of missing the most obvious "100%-chances", while somehow managing to put the goals you never really imagined to be possible. He is also more or less devoid of any technical skill, preferring to utilize his physique to win duels and make his way in the box. He's not a speeedster, nor is he a slug, and there are occasions where his passing has been resulting in a goal or two - In this way, he has two functions in RBK; Target man, and something of a "False 9", where he puts to use his abilities as a target man for ground passes, only to pass it further up and behind himself in the empty space where wingers will (hopefully) come running for the ball.

So, as I said, depending on your style of play, he will either make or break you.
Bjarnes
Veteran

PostPosted: 17.12.2015 14:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a great striker that will do well in France. If you get him for the price quoted you're in for a scoop more or less.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb