RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
a few facts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenor
Junior

PostPosted: 08.08.2004 21:06    Post subject: a few facts Reply with quote

hi all,
here is some information about maccabi haifa, written by a green fan (me), after reading some posts in this forum.

1. "The green apes" - after maccabi tel aviv fans tried to tease us by calling maccabi haifa's fans "the green apes", we decided to take that name as a compliment, and a big group of fans adapted that name as their own.
one of the songs we sing (in hebrew, of course..):
"maccabi tel aviv, called us apes,
but let us not forget who are the champions,
i will remind you, what everybody know,
that first came the ape,
and after that the man"

in hebrew it sounds much better.

2. hakka (or whatever you write it). we played against them, true, we didn't advance, true,
but we didn't lose! not on the pitch, anyways. we beat them 4:0 in israel, but because a stupid mistake of the managemant (didn't read a fax uefa sent) we lost a technical 3:0...

3. We respect rosenborg, but do not fear you. you most definitely have the physical advantage, but we are very technical and know our football. and there are a lot of teams in europe who thought we are easy prey and were taken by surprise. i will not list them, but if you have questions, i'm here.

4. A DEAL. i want to beat you, rosenborg, and that is legitimite. but i can promise you that if you happen to win us and go through to the group stage, i will cross my fingers to your success... that is if, of course, you will do the same if, and WHEN, we beat you... Smile

good luck!
shalom.
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 09.08.2004 03:52    Post subject: I like that Reply with quote

Good attitude!

Ourt supporters call themselves 'the core'. I think it is a fitting a name as any.

None of the fans think that we'll walk over you. We don't fear you, as we fear nobody at home. But we know of your results. We will be well prepared. Also; of you take our karma, we will also be routing for you!

However; that won't happen this time. We're in season, and you aren't. I think that will be the determining factor.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 09.08.2004 07:55    Post subject: Re: a few facts Reply with quote

greenor wrote:
4. A DEAL. i want to beat you, rosenborg, and that is legitimite. but i can promise you that if you happen to win us and go through to the group stage, i will cross my fingers to your success... that is if, of course, you will do the same if, and WHEN, we beat you... Smile

Fine with me!

If you win in a fair manner (and that's the manner you would win, unless you're Benfica or something), I'll cross my fingers for you.

Two days to go...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb