RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'm so sad... this was so stupid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oren04
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 21:36    Post subject: I'm so sad... this was so stupid Reply with quote

If not our idiotic new defender (the idiot brazilian) we could have brought a much better result!

He's so useless... well that's your luck, had we known he's such a lausy player we would have placed one of 2 much better players.

Anyway this leaves us a certain chance for the return leg. Hopefully Ramat-Gan stadium will be full with 40,000 fans and maybe we can do it.

It was very obvious that your team was in good form, and that the players knew eachother well.

Considering all this, i'm a bit sad, we had that chance towards the end...

Hope you saw we got football, and i'm sure in our home we will play much more offensive and hopefully do the job.
RBKSandvika
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the fact that we had 8-9 100% chances it doesn't really matter if we scored on the first 2 or the first and the last..

We won fair and suqare, and with a little more luck it could EASILY have been 3-1, 3-0 or even 4-0 (even though I think you guys deserved one goal we definitly deserved more then 2..)
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it was a crap match from our side anyway. We can do alot better than this. But what can you do when M Haifa use 8 defenders!!?
Oren04
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure blame us, the underdog, coming to an away match, against a rival which is in it's top form, mid season, and esp after giving them 2 marvelous gifts to start with.

If not that shit, this match would have been a draw at least.
kms
Senior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 21:57    Post subject: Defense Reply with quote

Although Haifa definitely "blew it" in the first 10 minutes, I'll admit you played a decent second half. You managed to block our attackers pretty effectively and defended yourselves out of what could have been a worse result (for you, better for us).

I guess the return match will be much the opposite, you guys attacking with the home advantage and us trying to score goals on counter-attacks. Fortunately, we're really good at counter-attacks Cool

Not the best game for either of our teams, I think, but at least we won!
Oren04
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would you rate our game compared to ur previous opponent Sherrif, and what about your chances away, cause you were in this situation the prev stage.

We also have one very important player that was injured and if he plays in the 2nd leg we'll be much better.
DAVIDOVIZH
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

our goalkeeper is the god!!!
NIR DAVIDOVIC=GOD
Proff

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 23:08    Post subject: you vs. sheriff Reply with quote

You are a much better team than sheriff. And our people said if your goalie plays as good in the next match, we should buy him Smile Go and buy him a present tonight!

I still believe we will win overall; you will have to attack down there, and we are a good counter-attack team. But you definitively have a good chance to go on. I'd say it's still 50%. Your goal came on a good counter-attack after a mistake on our part. And we play just as good away as at home (as you saw against Sheriff)
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
our goalkeeper is the god!!!
NIR DAVIDOVIC=GOD

Possible, but I wasn't too impressed by your goalie. But yes, he made som decent saves, and you should really thank him, for not letting in more goals.
This will be a really, really tough battle in Israel. But, we have often scored away from home in the european cups, the latest years, so all hope is not yet gone.
Oren04
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

after we drew 0-0 in Valencia they also wanted to buy our keeper. He's fantastic and only unlucky with several injuries.
DAVIDOVIZH
Junior

PostPosted: 11.08.2004 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

evry one here can to sak valencia fans hu is the octopus.
in the mastia our goalkeeper was better and save alone 8 sure goal!
hi is the god!
Proff

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 04:01    Post subject: wow! Reply with quote

something that makes sense from you without swearing!
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 07:15    Post subject: Re: I'm so sad... this was so stupid Reply with quote

Oren04 wrote:
If not our idiotic new defender (the idiot brazilian) we could have brought a much better result!

Hehe, I remember someone boasting about M.H. being so good because they had bought these Brazilians and whatever.... (probably wasn't you tough)

Quote:
He's so useless... well that's your luck, had we known he's such a lausy player we would have placed one of 2 much better players.

There are many if's. If you had used another player, it would have been a totally different game anyway; and then maybe we had used some of our other great chances to score.

Quote:
Anyway this leaves us a certain chance for the return leg. Hopefully Ramat-Gan stadium will be full with 40,000 fans and maybe we can do it.

Yes, I'd say that you have a good chance now. 2-1 is a sad result for us. You scored an away goal and should be very happy with that. Now, an 1-0 win for you at home is enough.

Still, our players are in no way intimidated by 40 000 fans. They are used to big matches, and having played away games against Deportivo, Red Star, Benfica, Celtic etc they know what meets them.

A player like Roar Strand has played more than 60 Champions League matches, he knows what it takes.

Quote:
It was very obvious that your team was in good form, and that the players knew eachother well.

Our major strength is the organizing of the gameplay; that the players know eachother well. Measured on pure technical skills, Rosenborg seldom impresses (tough Ørjan Berg is a master).

Quote:
Hope you saw we got football, and i'm sure in our home we will play much more offensive and hopefully do the job.

Yes, you played just fine, especially after you woke from the first 30 minutes that seemed to shock you. It would seem that you are a better team than FC Sheriff.

Still, that you play offensive at home could end up both ways. Part of Rosenborg's style is to take advantage of the other team's offensive actions, with fast runs challenging the defenders on the wings (and basically everywhere).
shevshenko
Junior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 12:41    Post subject: Re: I'm so sad... this was so stupid Reply with quote

haavarl wrote:
Oren04 wrote:

Hehe, I remember someone boasting about M.H. being so good because they had bought these Brazilians and whatever.... (probably wasn't you tough)

Quote:

There are many if's. If you had used another player, it would have been a totally different game anyway; and then maybe we had used some of our other great chances to score.

Quote:

Yes, I'd say that you have a good chance now. 2-1 is a sad result for us. You scored an away goal and should be very happy with that. Now, an 1-0 win for you at home is enough.

Still, our players are in no way intimidated by 40 000 fans. They are used to big matches, and having played away games against Deportivo, Red Star, Benfica, Celtic etc they know what meets them.

A player like Roar Strand has played more than 60 Champions League matches, he knows what it takes.

Quote:

Our major strength is the organizing of the gameplay; that the players know eachother well. Measured on pure technical skills, Rosenborg seldom impresses (tough Ørjan Berg is a master).

Quote:

Yes, you played just fine, especially after you woke from the first 30 minutes that seemed to shock you. It would seem that you are a better team than FC Sheriff.

Still, that you play offensive at home could end up both ways. Part of Rosenborg's style is to take advantage of the other team's offensive actions, with fast runs challenging the defenders on the wings (and basically everywhere).

not all brazilians gustavo bokoli number 7 you cant even to deal with him he is the best
hr_ansjos
Junior

PostPosted: 18.08.2004 00:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just Rosenborgs luck; Every goalkeeper plays his best match ever when facing RBK in a qualifier or CL-game. :D

I'm sure most of us here remember the Benfica goalie last year, who broke his back three times during the match? Rolling Eyes
oyvindh
Rutinert

PostPosted: 18.08.2004 01:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

hr_ansjos wrote:
I'm sure most of us here remember the Benfica goalie last year, who broke his back three times during the match? Rolling Eyes

It's understandable that you have tried to push that match far away, but it was actually played in march this year Smile

Anyway, Benfica's goalie is right up there with Zlatan when it comes to my best uefa cup/CL memories at Lerkendal Razz
Oren04
Junior

PostPosted: 18.08.2004 09:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

hr_ansjos wrote:
It's just Rosenborgs luck; Every goalkeeper plays his best match ever when facing RBK in a qualifier or CL-game. :D

This was hardly our keeper's best match. It was a regular match for him, he's so good.
DAVIDOVIZH
Junior

PostPosted: 20.08.2004 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

thets not was him best game.
it was a regular game for him.
this is the regular level of him.
Senior

PostPosted: 20.08.2004 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

hr_ansjos wrote:

Now, don't forget at least 4 near-death-experiences as well on the Benfica goalie...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb