RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
the best of the worst...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenor
Junior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 08:20    Post subject: the best of the worst... Reply with quote

speaking to a friend before the game i told him that of all bad results for us (meaning - not winning the game) the best result we could get is 2-1.
i think it is even better than 0-0, because of the away goal.

after the 9th minute, not knowing where to bury my head, i prayed for that result.. but after rosso's HUGE miss, i think we could have got a draw.

true, you had at least 3 great opportunities to score, but the difference is that our goalie - mighty davidovich - saved those chances - while our chances were missed clumsily (rosso should have scored two more goals, or at least make your goalie work for it)...

to sum things up - you were better, which was expected , playing in trondheim, and we were too pushed back.

i promise to play better here in israel, but know this about maccabi haifa: we score in every given game, even yesterday, after the worst beginning imaginable - we were able to score.

the probelm is that 1-0 is not a realistic result, cause we can't help conceding goals....
the key for our victory and going through to the group stage is scoring 3 goals, which is very possible, and i believe we will win 3-1 in ramat gan.

good luck friends! hope to see you here!
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 08:31    Post subject: Re: the best of the worst... Reply with quote

greenor wrote:
i promise to play better here in israel, but know this about maccabi haifa: we score in every given game, even yesterday, after the worst beginning imaginable - we were able to score.

I agree that the goal for you is making your chances better, but RBK usually score goals in every game too, and the last matches in Europe they also have made very good defencive. AND Rosenborg is usually very comfortable with a situation where the opponent need to score. So I think Maccabi Haifa will have to score during the first 25-30 minutes without RBK scoring. If not our chances will be better.

And true, your goalie had some excellent saves yesterday, but also our attackers could have made him work more. Or really they could have made it impossible for him to save some of the chances if they had used the time they were given.
kms
Senior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 08:47    Post subject: 2-1 Reply with quote

Yes, definitely, when you first lose the away game then 2-1 is the best possible result -- M. Haifa played a good tactical game after they got over the opening shock.

Quote:

the key for our victory and going through to the group stage is scoring 3 goals, which is very possible, and i believe we will win 3-1 in ramat gan.

I think you'll find our side playing a very different game in Ramat Gan, one which will make it much harder for you to score. I don't usually like to guess results, but I think 1-1 is a likely outcome.
DAVIDOVIZH
Junior

PostPosted: 12.08.2004 17:18    Post subject: Re: the best of the worst... Reply with quote

greenor wrote:
speaking to a friend before the game i told him that of all bad results for us (meaning - not winning the game) the best result we could get is 2-1.
i think it is even better than 0-0, because of the away goal.

after the 9th minute, not knowing where to bury my head, i prayed for that result.. but after rosso's HUGE miss, i think we could have got a draw.

true, you had at least 3 great opportunities to score, but the difference is that our goalie - mighty davidovich - saved those chances - while our chances were missed clumsily (rosso should have scored two more goals, or at least make your goalie work for it)...

to sum things up - you were better, which was expected , playing in trondheim, and we were too pushed back.

the probelm is that 1-0 is not a realistic result, cause we can't help conceding goals....

good luck friends! hope to see you here!

יא טיפש איך הפסד יכול להיות יותר טוב מתיקו???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb